Chris Brown Planning Romantic Birthday Surprise For Rihanna

Wed, February 20, 2013 5:35pm EDT by 51 Comments
Chris Brown Surprising Rihanna
SplashNews

Rihanna may know she’s one year older on Feb. 20, but what she doesn’t know is that Chris has something extra special to give her. Keep reading to find out he has in store!

Rihanna should save some energy on her 25th birthday because HollywoodLife.com exclusively learns that Chris Brown has something special for her!

A source close to Chris, 23, tells us he wishes RiRi a “Happy Birthday” and adds that he “has a ‘special something’ for her, and that can only mean one thing.”

We catch your drift!

Chris Brown Hopes 2013 Is Huge For Rihanna

The source also says Chris is extremely proud of Rihanna and all her 2012 accomplishments and wants this new year to be even better for the Unapologetic artist.

“Chris is hella proud of her,” the source explains. “He loves his girl and wants today to be all about her and hope she has a better year than last.

I mean, she did it real fu**ing big in 2012 with all her s**t. Her tour, launching perfumes and clothes, winning a G [Grammy], doing runway — she did it all and Chris hopes this year will for her will be even bigger.”

Rihanna’s Memories Of Birthdays Past With Breezy

As HollywoodLife.com previously reported, while fans are sending Rihanna birthday wishes on her Instagram, the “Diamonds” singer  began uploading pictures on her page and even shared a one from five years ago, on her 20th birthday, when she was with Chris.

On Feb. 20 she posted, “#throwbackRiRi my surprise 20th birthday party!! Im an old b***h now! Thank God for His gifts and His endless mercies! #25 #MilestoneLife.” The image shows Rihanna hurling rose petals in the air, while Chris looks on at her side.

Sound off, HollywoodLifers. Do you think Rihanna wants Chris’ surprise?

Watch: Rihanna Turns 25 With Chris Brown In Wild, Sexy Hawaiian Getaway

– Eric Ray

More Rihanna and Chris Brown News:

1. Katy Perry Wishes Rihanna A Happy Birthday: Squashes Feud Reports
  2. Rihanna Turns 25 — Happy Birthday
  3. Chris Brown & Rihanna: Karrueche Tran Won’t Hurt Their Relationship

until the fg dayz

Posted at 2:31 AM on February 27, 2013

awesome she had alredy turned 25.

demodel

Posted at 6:50 PM on February 22, 2013

is there a god?i’m sure he watching how we doing.hey,say we`re created equal that`s what they teach us.but that a`int how we treat each other….naw!!!!the truth is that we need eachother.”peace is long and forgotten.ooh,will it be too late when we find out ,yeah!!all that we got is like the candle in the sun,blowing in the wind.take a look around wat is all this bs for………..i`m sure god is watching..

kim g

Posted at 7:24 AM on February 21, 2013

rihoe stans don’t be too excited yet, you might be dissappointed several days to come, cos we all know chris is young and the boy is tryna have fun! #Teambreezy

sandra duncan

Posted at 7:40 AM on February 21, 2013

@kim g
Stop calling RIHANNA hoe it is so played out, let me ask you a question why are you so invested in their private lives that it’s a competition?? Who cares if next week he is with another girl that is their business you need to worry about your own life and what’s going on in your relationship! I swear you guys LIVES TO HATE! So LAME SMGH

Really???

Posted at 6:49 AM on February 21, 2013

Lol! Who is saying Chris Brown is not in Hawaii? Just let go guys, denial is not good for your health. I’ve never believed MTO but they were right dis time though, he is in Hawaii.

Liz

Posted at 6:08 AM on February 21, 2013

He was not at the party! Are you people delusional? He was a no-show at the so called love of his life’s birthday party! Just as he did nothing special with her Valentine’s Day. Wake up, idiots. These two are done.

bvire

Posted at 4:07 AM on February 21, 2013

I’am so happy Chris is their with his lovely Girlfriend! Have no fear he’s Their!!!!!! on the beach in Hawaii I always right about them two, I can say that!! bye! happy -as-a Lark! Bye! Bye! seen it with my own Eyes!! Wow!!!

AM

Posted at 1:45 AM on February 21, 2013

I wish Rihanna would love Chris Brown from afar and just walk away. However they seem to be going strong. This drives me crazy because she deserves so much better than him. She is beautiful and talented to say the least. He too is talented and wish him success in his life. But he is also holding her back on so many levels.

bvire

Posted at 3:44 AM on February 21, 2013

AM,? What are talking about? Duh!

sandra duncan

Posted at 8:53 AM on February 21, 2013

@AM
I do agree with you to some extent but as fans what RIH does with her private lives is none of our business we are here to support her work as an artist and not who she chooses to be with

Happy B Day

Posted at 11:31 PM on February 20, 2013

Happy for them. Happy B day to Rihanna and congrats to her on the success of “Stay”.

Judy

Posted at 11:09 PM on February 20, 2013

Wow Kiki is gonna cry when I tell her this now…somebody please give her a box of kleenex…If you wanna see Chris and Rihanna in Hawaii, just go under Rihanna’s website or Twitter account..you’ll see pictures of them on the beach, so cute walking and holding hands…Kiki, instead of coming on this site daily and bashing Rihanna, why don’t you go on Kae’s site and encourage her to get a real job and stop her game playing cause it’s only making her look cheap, desperate, psychotic and stupid..If you care for her as you say you do, channel some of this energy towards your girl….sometimes I think that you might be actually Karrueche in disguise..hmmff, now that’s a thought…

Kiki

Posted at 11:19 PM on February 20, 2013

@judy just shut the fck up you ignorant hoe as i am just clearly explaining my reason for disliking Rihoe to shan. And i obv do a good job at telling it as it is hence why you Rihoe stans up on here seem to stay constantly pressed on my opinons.As no matter how many negative comments are given towards Rihoe on a blog guarantee 8-10 you stans will come and try to attack only my one post lol

bvire

Posted at 3:46 AM on February 21, 2013

KIKI! Karrueche is losing it! she might wind up in the hospital the rAte she’s going?

@AnotherBreezy

Posted at 10:29 PM on February 20, 2013

It really! Pays the evil with the good! Amén @ Shan, for all you!!!!

shan

Posted at 9:51 PM on February 20, 2013

@ KiKi. Look I have nothing against Kae I wish her well, people break up everyday. In this life we all will encounter many things. It’s time for all to face reality, Chris loves Rih. I believed he cared for Kae, but love runs much deeper. Yes you have a rite to voice your opinion, but sweetie everything you say about Rih is hateful and that’s not rite. I understand Kae is not rich , but God has a plan for us all. Kae needs to follow her dreams and set goals for her life to become Victorious. Rih is living out her dreams and is very successful, she works very hard. I’m not saying she is perfect because we are all human. I have daughters your age, KiKi don’t knock another person get you. You act as if Rih has personally done something to you. Bitterness is bad for the soul. What you focus on you get more of. I wish Kae well and I’m happy Rih and Chris work thing out. KiKi you be blessed!!

sandra duncan

Posted at 10:14 PM on February 20, 2013

@Shan
AMEN, been trying to tell her that.

Kiki

Posted at 10:59 PM on February 20, 2013

@Duncan you can seriously just shut your mouth as anybody can go and look over recent blogs and see all the hate you have for Kae as you have called her every derogatory name going, also made racist remarks because she is half vietnamese.
So don’t you dare come onto this blog with your holier than white attitude, as you are a truly nasty minded trifling bytch and what for just because kae simply has no fame status,and cus chris brownn dated her, atleast my dislikes towards Riri are warranted.
And you love to portray that your some high flying above everybody else on these blogs carreer woman when your nothing but a gutter hoe..

Kiki

Posted at 11:09 PM on February 20, 2013

@Shan I can respect you as spoke to me with respect & came and address me correctly
But you really need to take some of your advice and give to THAT TWO FACED! Sandra Duncan

Riri has not done me anything personally and yes I agree ppl break up all the time but it is her nasty spiteful cocky attitude since she has been seeing Chris behind kaes back since last year, what makes me dislike her, as Kae is obviously herself hurting so there was really no need for RIri being so harsh on her,
Rihanna is also a racist which I do not appreciate seems as I am also mixed race and her personality sucks as she has been totally direpectful to some of her supposedly young fans on twitter,even got one constantly bullied by alot of her younger fans of twitter.So therefore me not liking Riri is my given prerogative an this is a blog website and not Riri fan page.

sandra duncan

Posted at 11:35 PM on February 20, 2013

@KIKI
Please don’t cry lol You can say whatever you want about me but I never came on this blog with any ill intentions. All I did was read a RIH post after reading through the comments you and the 2 other birds had nothing positive to say about RIH all negativity and name calling(hoe, thirsty etc.) it’s ok for you and the other birds to do that on every RIH post but it is not ok for me to defend my FAVE who is actually a STRONG, TALENTED and BEAUTIFUL person and gives something to society through her music and philanthropy. What did or does KT gives to society absolutely nothing calling RIH a racist you must truly don’t know the person who you defend on these blogs everyday nobody is more racist than her go check out some of her tweets please save me the BS I know you don’t believe but I have said this to you before I myself is BIRACIAL and not going to be a fan of anyone because of ethnicity. You of all people calling someone RACIST when you say black people have nappy heads and are ugly with your ILLITERATE a** my mother happens to be a black women and a very beautiful one at that. Now since I got that off my chest. PLEASE TO KISS MY A** and GO GET A LIFE #HATER!!!!!

bvire

Posted at 3:52 AM on February 21, 2013

KIKI! Rihanna had Chris first! and Karrueche knew about Rihanna long ago? so that’s nothing new Hell-o! and I don’t feel sorry for no grown women in the likes of Karrueche the slick!!! Bull what world is you living in today? May the best women win? but the weakness of Karrueche she’s gullible and she does not care? Period. and being Mixed has nothing to do with it! so where the racist come in at? because I swear their no racist attitude their? Duh! what are you commenting!!!!

This is how's its done

Posted at 9:49 PM on February 20, 2013

I’m still waiting to see a picture of chris brown and choo choo train together. Not a picture of the ceiling or necklace an actual picture of them together doing something anything.. Choo Choo Train where’s your pictures? Not buying into this triangle drama or her innocent act. She’s messy with a capital M.

Monroee

Posted at 9:20 PM on February 20, 2013

I’m sooo happy that they are together right now! All the haters is mad!!

Kiki

Posted at 9:04 PM on February 20, 2013

Look at all the rihoe stans getting desperately excited now as they were so terrified incase breezy never showed up..
Lmfao

You're delusional

Posted at 9:16 PM on February 20, 2013

Naw, you were just hoping he didn’t show up. But your bubble got burst didn’t it. You been on here the last 2days disputing that he was even there, now we are the ones that were scared? We just wanted actual picture confirmation instead of random pics of ceilings and chains like ya girl Kae.

Kiki

Posted at 11:33 PM on February 20, 2013

@You’re delusional
i’m not even bother as it was expected that chris would of shown up as it would of looked pretty humiliating on Riri part if he didn’t show, and that prob would of definitely been the end of their new found friendship.yeah i’m not gonna lie as it would have been truly comical if he didn’t show, but no doubt your bubble will soon be bursted within the next week or so as Chris can truly do no wrong as far as Riri concerned .
So as Riri says pour it up while it lasts lol

CauseImSelina

Posted at 10:37 PM on February 20, 2013

Watch you get excited when Kae around tho.. WHY ARE YOU ON THIS POST IF YOU A RIHAA HATER .. GET A LIFE AND GOODBYE

Kiki

Posted at 11:24 PM on February 20, 2013

@CauseImSelina
same reasons why you are also on kae blogs.And I’m entitled to give my opinions on these blog website and any other as nobody a beg you to read my posts

Malloy

Posted at 12:07 AM on February 21, 2013

Hoe sit down!! You call everyone a hoe but u need to start by looking in the damn mirror, hoe!!

Kiki

Posted at 12:27 AM on February 21, 2013

@@malloy
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
to your post

bvire

Posted at 3:56 AM on February 21, 2013

Kiki! he’s always their with Rihanna! he was their on her valentine 2012! Duh! worry about Karrueche really I feel sorry for her! I hope this stuff don’t hurt her mentally? its sad so much bull she putting Herself through! WAke-UP-Karrueche! go on with your Life! I hope she reads this!!

Jessica

Posted at 5:08 AM on February 21, 2013

@bvire of cause kea is going to read it she is kiki lol what a gold digger why you mad now kiki i mean karruche trap

Cali Gurl

Posted at 9:00 PM on February 20, 2013

Rihanna just posted a pic. Chris is there just like everyone suggested, now I doubt he is going to propose though. Koo Koo on suicide watch now LMAO.

sandra duncan

Posted at 10:15 PM on February 20, 2013

@Cali Gurl
That’s not nice you can be happy for your fave or faves but don’t wish negativity on someone else.

Jay

Posted at 8:51 PM on February 20, 2013

wow…such saltiness. Well the proof is in the pudding…check out Ri’s & Chris on her ig…ha!

Tia

Posted at 8:04 PM on February 20, 2013

Chris won’t post anything on social media cuz he doesn’t have an IG account anymore and his twitter account is managed by his management team and not him. Chris and 3 of his friends are in Hawaii with two of them posting IG pics saying something about “just got lei’d”as in a Hawaiian lei and another referring to the same beauitful scenery of tall palm trees and the ocean.

I don’t pics will be released unless Rih or someone else post them. Chris was at Rih’s BDay party in L.A. last year and no pics were released then.

sandra duncan

Posted at 8:24 PM on February 20, 2013

@Tia
Go check BADGALRIRI instagram and RIHANNA twitter ;) lol

unapologetic

Posted at 7:14 PM on February 20, 2013

LOL at kiki aka karrueche still Here!!!! Well good luck

Kiki

Posted at 8:11 PM on February 20, 2013

@unapologetic
keep my name out of your rancid mouth ok

bvire

Posted at 3:59 AM on February 21, 2013

Ha! Ha! HA! funny as H..l please! your sick Kiki?

kim g

Posted at 7:20 AM on February 21, 2013

@kiki why are they hating on you kiki anyways rihoe is proving to us that she’s desperate by posting pics which have chris in it,you rihoe stans just wait and see, tomorrow will be another story concerning these two #Teambreezy

judith

Posted at 6:54 PM on February 20, 2013

I don’t know about you ppl, but i have yet to see one picture of CB in Hawaii or any happy b-day wishes for riri…now you go figure, hmmm.

Bren

Posted at 8:13 PM on February 20, 2013

They just posted a picture on instagram about 20 minutes ago.

tea

Posted at 6:50 PM on February 20, 2013

why you waiting @kiki? there won’t be any pictures.

i’d like to see that cb humping rihanna at her birthday shot too, but it’s not gonna happen. they don’t ball. they playing that sh*t biz game with all of the u. *yawn*

Kiki

Posted at 7:13 PM on February 20, 2013

@tea
shut the fck up cus other ppl have also added negative comments on this post, so what the fck you on here stalking my posts for serious hop of my clit jezz

Kiki

Posted at 6:21 PM on February 20, 2013

Wow the suspense is killing me,me’s thinks mybe it might be a club like on valentines night lol

bvire

Posted at 4:01 AM on February 21, 2013

Where Temp Simms in all this Drama I guess he feel like a fool as of now! as always? he’s wrong and so is the four Stooges, ain’t to be found except Kiki! Come-In-Ya’ll!

nikkol

Posted at 5:59 PM on February 20, 2013

You guys also said he was suppose to propose at midnight but that didn’t happen !!

Pia Ash

Posted at 5:58 PM on February 20, 2013

I hope u are right about Rihanna’s Birthday Surprise from Chris Brown. Other blogs are just telling lies or is it the truth about Chris & Rihanna’s relationship.

bvire

Posted at 4:04 AM on February 21, 2013

Rihanna ain’t made that up the Blogs did? get it straight! I will clarify that?Pia Ash real fast? and back it up! that’s not riri problem! Duh! are you serious?

tea

Posted at 5:56 PM on February 20, 2013

what’s the surprise there? everybody knows they hanging out and party and hitting the ball.