Will Taylor Swift Dare To Diss Harry Styles At The BRIT Awards?

Tue, February 19, 2013 4:13pm EDT by 17 Comments
Taylor Swift BRIT Awards
Invision/AP Images

sac de luxe pas cher prada

Posted at 10:13 AM on May 29, 2014

Super Super Fast Shipping…item just as described…thank you!

Brenna

Posted at 11:47 PM on March 19, 2013

Taylor swift is immature for dissing Harry she needs to grow up and stop being such a baby. If she keeps acting like that she won’t even have any fans left. I was but not anymore.

Monica

Posted at 5:45 AM on February 21, 2013

she’s actually popular in the UK now when she never was before this year. He responded maturely and he’s 19 years old. GROW UP TAYLOR SWIFT, you aren’t in High School anymore.I am on ( == BlackWhitePlanet– c 0 /m.СòM ==), met many good guys and beauties, they also want to find true love. Now I have found my l’ove , so I recommend it to you, I hope everyone can find their best l’ove.Goodluck.==(( βlαckwhitеPlanet.СòM)—-==

freeze

Posted at 5:44 PM on February 20, 2013

She better not diss him. I mean come on. If she does it just once again prove that she is an immature little girl.

Talia

Posted at 4:45 PM on February 20, 2013

Why is she even nominated?
She’s not even British!! It’s called the BRIT awards for a reason.

allison

Posted at 9:21 AM on February 20, 2013

If she does I hope someone beats her arse!!!!!!

Cris

Posted at 9:10 AM on February 20, 2013

She would have a LOT of gut to try to disrespect him in HIS OWN HOME. Pretty sure the UK is #TEAMHARRY. Not to mention Since their ‘relationship’ aka SUPER PR for both parties, she’s actually popular in the UK now when she never was before this year. He responded maturely and he’s 19 years old. GROW UP TAYLOR SWIFT, you aren’t in High School anymore.

avalon

Posted at 8:18 AM on February 20, 2013

Dude, so true. No matter what she does they will make her look bad. Smile= phoney & No smile=stink eye! SHE CAN’T WIN no matter what,the tabloids will make her look bad

dude

Posted at 7:46 AM on February 20, 2013

Will she diss him? NO…..But mark my words, you will say she did….Taylor SITS during 1d preformance An Obvious snub when will she just grow up and stop dissing him!….Taylor STANDS during 1d preformance what a phony, she isn’t smiling…An obvious snub when will she just grow up and stop dissing him!…..Taylor didn’t cheer like everyone else when 1d won the award. She should be grateful for her ex winning why can’t she be mature lke Harry?….Taylor stood and clapped when 1d won she is a phony because she isn’t smiling..why can’t she be more mature like harry? THROW IN A FEW “INSIDE SOURCES” WHO CAN SAY THEY SAW. (fill in the blank) ……I can’t wait for the fiction you will you will write after the Brits… Feel free to use any of my ideas for tomorrows headlines……..Now let the Taylor bashing begin!

Hysterical ;)

Posted at 10:22 AM on February 20, 2013

I love reading your post…they crack me up….keep shining the light…seems like more people are starting to “get” it and see the stupid agendas…luv it…hope SHE sees it. ;)

Hysterical ;)

Posted at 10:25 AM on February 20, 2013

Above @hysterical was directed at @dude….least you think I was backing the article…which I was not.

Shirley Gehrels Alford

Posted at 1:39 AM on February 20, 2013

I don’t think she should diss Harry anywhere. What she did at the Grammys was something a 13 year old girl would do. She should move on. I never could understand her dating a 18 year old anyway.

emily

Posted at 7:01 PM on February 20, 2013

…. he’s 19…

kris

Posted at 1:37 AM on February 20, 2013

i hope not she really becoming a joke

Anna

Posted at 6:36 PM on February 19, 2013

She’s gone too far #GirlProblems

Raymond

Posted at 12:58 AM on February 20, 2013

She never did anything. eeven at the grammys she didnt do a british accent and even if she did it doesnt mean anything.

Shirley Gehrels Alford

Posted at 1:43 AM on February 20, 2013

You can deny it all you want…she did that at the Grammys on purpose.