‘Bachelor’ Spoiler: Sean Lowe’s Final Two Ladies Revealed

Tue, February 19, 2013 4:17pm EDT by 10 Comments 12,384 Article Views
Sean Lowe Final 2
Courtesy ABC

london16

Posted at 6:32 PM on March 11, 2013

He chooses the girl who’s family warns that she is not ready to settle down and there is no way she is planning on having children anytime soon. Horrible season!

hsbjqzkmdzpx

Posted at 8:47 AM on March 10, 2013

tsgejkzhxwxd

Betty

Posted at 10:07 PM on February 25, 2013

This is a joke! The guy has no morals, much less the girls. What do they have to build a marriage around. Maybe a wedding counselor would be good to add to the show.

Emily

Posted at 11:56 PM on February 26, 2013

You are a joke Ms Betty. Get real, this is a competion, AshLee is a loser so as the other girls, only 1 will win and Sean made the best decision to send that psycho home!

Hello Kitty

Posted at 5:08 PM on February 20, 2013

Ashlee would be great as the next Bachelorette or Dez. Please don’t make Lindsay the Bachelorette. She doesn’t have the qualities.

jack

Posted at 12:00 PM on February 20, 2013

ashlee is old.

why they try to pair up a 32 year old woman with a 28 year old man who wants to start a family is beyond me. Of course he’d choose a much more fertile 24 or 26 year old.

Cyndi faucett

Posted at 6:12 PM on February 20, 2013

You are a moron – where have you been – women are having babies well into their 40s.

pat

Posted at 3:32 PM on February 24, 2013

i think ashlee should win-she’s the most suited and lovable person for sean. what an amazing couple they would make.

Emily

Posted at 11:54 PM on February 26, 2013

your favourite AshLee is a mental case, this is a competion. Loser!!!!

Jakie

Posted at 12:28 AM on February 20, 2013

AshLee has been one of my favorites from the beginning, and I am glad that I read this because I am going to need to prepare myself for her exit. I just know that she is going to break down because she already has a lot of issues with relationships. I thought that I was going to miss the show next week because I have to go out of town for my job at DISH, but thankfully I can just watch it on my iPad. I love how I can stream live and recorded TV to my tablet with DISH Anywhere, so I never miss anything while I am traveling.