Chris Brown: Upset Rihanna Was Hurt At Club — Relieved She’s OK

Sun, February 17, 2013 5:26pm EDT by 129 Comments
SplashNews, FameFlynet

abe is doing it!!

Posted at 12:10 AM on February 18, 2013

psst: SHE’S IN CRITICAL SITUATION NOW?

Neeka

Posted at 12:06 AM on February 18, 2013

Ki Ki you need a job Hunni…. U take dese blogs too dam personal…I like rihanna with Chris and I really was rootin for them…..however….. I don’t think he loves her the way she loves him….he about single life right now…I hope she don’t get hurt in the end

Kiki

Posted at 1:58 PM on February 18, 2013

@Neeka
I have a job thanks do you? Posting at 12am or have you just finished up on your McDonald’s shift. Glad to see that not all Rihoe stans are truly delusional and that atleast one can see that this renewed friendship is simply one sided

tea

Posted at 10:10 PM on February 17, 2013

@mz london you ‘re the same. just a troll-troller. and you’re wasting your time trying to tell them to leave. let them do theirs and enjoy it that random sh*t. this is a small blog. who really cares about it? lol

Mz London

Posted at 10:04 PM on February 17, 2013

The trolls are out in full force today! Chris is with Rihanna weather anyone likes it or not. Certain people on this site waste their time coming on every single post about Rihanna bashing her. Pathetic to say the least. If you don’t like her then how about keeping her name outta your mouth and not wasting your time commenting about her every freaking post.

tea

Posted at 9:58 PM on February 17, 2013

nah @simms. maybe you want him to claim her to be satisfied and sure. behind the curtain they are already over that. and their income is unimportant. love over money. you’d hook up to somebody else for more cash? wow. you’re greedy. lol. also the media put the pressure on her and supprted the blacklisting. some are still on it. that won’t go away. even if they think that being on her, he’d get outta there. so it’s irrelevant.

sandra duncan

Posted at 9:42 PM on February 17, 2013

I am just realizing that’s Jourdan Dunn behind her that’s another BEAUTIFUL BLACK WOMAN. those guys must have been going crazy in that club too much beauty in one room.

Kiki

Posted at 9:54 PM on February 17, 2013

beauty is in the eye of the beholder/aka looks is not everything even more so when you don’t even have the personality to carry it off

RONNIE5

Posted at 11:52 PM on February 19, 2013

@KIKI UR UGLY INSIDE AND OUT AND YOUR MOUTH IS RANCID!

Temp Simms

Posted at 9:36 PM on February 17, 2013

@Tea…you don’t get..But I will tell you who does…RIRI. She knows in her heart of hearts that something is missing between her and Chris this go round example: he has yet to claim her as his woman. Your right they both have millions, however when your spending thousands of dollars per month, and you live a lifestyle with million dollar homes, cars, trips, jewerly etc…you better have a continuous flow of money comming in or else your level of lifestyle (monthly expenses) combined with the IRS will soon eat those millions away. Hate to say it but some (not all) people would love to know that their networth could double if they are hooked up with the right person!
****I would be willing to bet that deep down inside to a certain degree CHris partly blames RIRI for his being blacklisted in the music industry and him having to work his way back to the top. What better way to get there than at the expense of good ole RIRI! She better Wake the fu*k up!

sandra duncan

Posted at 9:48 PM on February 17, 2013

@Temp Simms
Now I must respond to this that is such a STUPID statement CB has a lot of investments plus he is an excellent writer so he will have continuous cash flow what’s your point?? So what if it is benefiting him being with RIH. How does it benefits him to be with KT???? I am confused… are you sure you are not doing nails also I think you are breathing in too much of that fumes it is burning out your brain cells. lol

Kiki

Posted at 9:51 PM on February 17, 2013

@temps
amen
as i have said from day one that chris befriending riri again is not out of his true love for her but is truly for his own gain

meme

Posted at 9:36 PM on February 17, 2013

@Destiny: Lol.

meme

Posted at 9:34 PM on February 17, 2013

You know it kiki…Sandra got split personalities…you know all them fake I.d’s are all her backing her own damn self up and laughing at her own damn comments…lol. I think she’s going psycho…gettin’ old can play with your minds…lol.

meme

Posted at 9:30 PM on February 17, 2013

@sandra: Would you like us to call someone to change your diapers and give you your night meds for the stroke and alhzeimers that you be getting also? My dear?lol

Kiki

Posted at 9:19 PM on February 17, 2013

@ meme dont you find it suddenly hilarious how Sandra D mysteriously always pops out whenever you get a new id posting comments lol

Destiny

Posted at 9:17 PM on February 17, 2013

Damn…everybody starting to go Drake now..I minus well throw a bottle at someone then

tea

Posted at 9:15 PM on February 17, 2013

and @simms. do you really think money is important in their relationship? they have million dollar accounts already. lol ;)

Kiki

Posted at 9:25 PM on February 17, 2013

@
tea
money obs has some irrelevance regardless caus if not Rihoe would of never ever of dared to have broken up with her one true love in the beginning lol

tea

Posted at 9:30 PM on February 17, 2013

i don’t give a fish but why you call her rihoe? what trauma is that? what story is behind that? lol

Kiki

Posted at 9:36 PM on February 17, 2013

@ tea
i renamed her rihoe cus of the way she portrays her whole self cheap, tacky and plain right nasty..

sandra duncan

Posted at 9:14 PM on February 17, 2013

Listen ILLITERATES I have said it once and I will say it again this is pure entertainment for me I am actually working so I check back routinely, “work” is the operative word something you #BASIC B***** appears to know nothing about. lol

tea

Posted at 9:12 PM on February 17, 2013

who’s ashford and simpson? lol

Kiki

Posted at 9:16 PM on February 17, 2013

@ tea
innit lol

sandra duncan

Posted at 9:01 AM on February 18, 2013

@tea
Ashford and Simpson was a musical duo that my mother use to listen and still play their music she was a very big fan they were a married couple who made music together The only song I can remember is Solid as a Rock she use to play that song so much it was ridiculous I hoped that helped you Do me a favor ask Temp Simpleton who is ossie davis and ruby dee I don’t know who they are is it a new group??? lol

meme

Posted at 9:06 PM on February 17, 2013

That comment was meant for @Ms pot calling the kettle black also…lol

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 9:04 PM on February 17, 2013

@MeMe your 8 52 post is too damn funny-LOL
@Shanta I was so hoping that Kae had cut ties with Chris, but Im not surprised in the least. He clearly stated that he fell in love with her, however some women on here don’t understand how some relationships work, especially some where you have millions of dollars on the line. I feel there is an alternative purpose for Chris being with RIRI ( always have)…but honey the NAVY will swear up and down that they are the modern day Ashford and Simpson!!!!-

meme

Posted at 9:02 PM on February 17, 2013

@Job: You can still hold a job and be on this blog unless you’re a sixty year old hag like sandra and has to use spell check every second and type 5 words per minute like a blind old lady then it shouldn’t affect your job…lol. And go put your daughter to bed and hope pray to god she doesn’t shed her clothes like rihanna and get smacked by her man…make sure you teach her self respect ok?lol.

Sad state of our society

Posted at 9:45 PM on February 17, 2013

Meme. I’m not Sandra, and (thankfully) my daughter will grow up to be a successful, respectful, young woman who loves God, her family and friends. Regardless of her likes or dislikes, I hope to raise her so that she knows how to act (and talk) like a lady. I am not going to depend on Karreuche, Rihanna, or anyone else to teach her that. Also, I would not want her to act like you either. Your disrespect for others is a testament to not only your character, but your security as a woman. If you don’t like someone, or disagree with what they are saying, learn how to communicate without degrading them. Life and death are in the power of the tongue.

sandra duncan

Posted at 9:52 PM on February 17, 2013

@sad state of our society
AMEN

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 8:57 PM on February 17, 2013

@Miss pot calling the kettle black…………thankyou for proving my point ( ms Im putting my daughter to bed but im on the computer talking about DICKS!!!!!) I see how those two go together…You didn’t answer the question, and I know full well about a job!
***Ask Sandra Duncan…I’m self-employed…(That means I write the Checks-LOL) looks like some people ride my di*k ( as you would like to say)! You addressed me sweetie, I just hit you back!

sandra duncan

Posted at 9:21 PM on February 17, 2013

BTW when you’re finished with my eyebrows you can tell the other 2 ILLITERATE ones I need my feet and finger nails to be done. lmao

Kiki

Posted at 8:53 PM on February 17, 2013

@ job if you even read my blogs correctly in the first place you would instantly know why i am on here bashing Rihoe, and i dont give a rat*ss what ppl say about Kae on these blogs just know that if they can dish it out expect to get it back. And your comment about ppl need to get jobs must go out to yourself also, as you yourself are also up participating on these blogs, and seem to know all about my postings so please for the last fcking time practice what your preaching cus at the end of the damn its you that looks like the *ss

meme

Posted at 8:52 PM on February 17, 2013

@shanta: Chris got his bodyguards to well taken care of kae but rihanna couldn’t even get herself a useful bodybuard to protect her damn self from a bottle…lol. I guessed chris didn’t care about protecting rihanna…she got to use her own damn useless bodyguards…lol.

meme

Posted at 8:46 PM on February 17, 2013

@curious styles: yea..we can see chris is whipped alright…the only one I see getting the whipping is rihanna…lol.

haha

Posted at 8:47 PM on February 17, 2013

meme. Yeah, that’s why he is with her all the time. Purely one sided. Keep living that dream…

KAY KAY

Posted at 8:45 PM on February 17, 2013

@ CURIOUS STYLE WELL SAID.CHRIS IS WHIPPED FOR CHOOSING RIHANNA OVER KARRUECHE LOL. THIS IS. WHY THE KILL DID NOT LAUNCHED YET.RIHANNA AND CHRIS PUT A STOP TO THAT LOL.IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT U SAY ANY MORE.THEY ARE TOGETHER WHETHER U LIKE IT OR NOT.

Kiki

Posted at 8:42 PM on February 17, 2013

I find it truly comical how all you lick *ss riri stans come on these blogs claiming this and that about Kae,but as yet not one of you never come up on here with one shred of evidence to back up your claims. Atleast when I open my mouth on here I have sources to back up what am quoting
looooooooooooooooool

Source my as#

Posted at 8:46 PM on February 17, 2013

Kiki- what’s your source? Out of all your comments that I’ve read, I’ve never ONCE seen you quote a source…let us know.

Kiki

Posted at 9:03 PM on February 17, 2013

Source my as#
your one of many ppl that stays pressed up on these blog sites scrutinizing all day long at my posts, so I’m sure you know god damn well that whenever I am quoting a fact I have evidence shown to back up what I am stating.
just cus you dont ever have any evidence to back up anything you claim dont try and twist my statement around now ….
loving my stalkers with their multiple different user ids lol

trying too hard

Posted at 9:55 PM on February 17, 2013

kiki…since you stay pressed, what are the sources? How come you talked all that sh#$ but never stated a source. oh yeah, because the source is your lack of a brain.

Shanta

Posted at 8:41 PM on February 17, 2013

Yall are so damm personal on this blog site. Man…But, for those of you that think that Chris doesn’t care about Kae anymore…note: When Ms. Tran went to Atlanta, his bodyguard was with her. when she went to NY, his body guard was with her (see pictures). When she went to houston, his body guard was with her. Maybe he cares about protecting her from Rihanna’s crazy fans or…….He’s C$$k blocking. Humm, which is it. Anyway, they still seem to be in each other’s life’s apparently as friends. Nothing wrong with that. That appears to be something that Rihanna will just have to live with, and her fans and Kaes fans as well. But remember….There is no Triangle…