Rihanna Attacked Over Chris Brown Relationship — Left Bleeding

Sun, February 17, 2013 12:04pm EDT by 95 Comments
Rihanna Attacked By Fan
SplashNews, FameFlynet

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 3:06 PM on February 17, 2013

You can be the best parent in the world…………and yet your child will still act different when they are with their friends (im speaking of the teen years)!!!! As a parent you have to fufill your responsibility and stay prayed up cause no matter what, the day will come when your child will test the limits, its how you as the parent reacts..
***Now lets be serious, no one in their right mind condsiders RIRI a role model!
The bigger question is what idiot today decided to ask the question as to whether or not RIRI is like Princess Diana. I was truly offended………….No ReALLY…I was offended!!!

meme

Posted at 2:50 PM on February 17, 2013

For millions of dollars that rihanna has…she can’t hire a body guard that runs track or atleast well trained that he wouldn’t hurt himself just from running?lol. The guy really needs to do stretches everyday before he goes on the job…lol

funny

Posted at 3:15 PM on February 17, 2013

@meme. Where did you find out how he got hurt? Ummm…stay tryin’

meme

Posted at 2:46 PM on February 17, 2013

@oppna: AMEN!! And @abe is doing it: SHE’S DYING ALRIGHT! SHE LOOKS IT!!

Shanta

Posted at 2:45 PM on February 17, 2013

Some people take things too far. We don’t know these people, they are just fictional characters that live in a world that most of us will never know. I hope that she is alright and God speed to the bodyguard that was injured. And as far as Rihanna being a role model. She’s not. But as a parent, I know that I;m not my childs only influence. Therefore it’s my responsiblity as a parent to make sure that if she likes someone like Rihanna to make sure that she sees real women doing big things to balance things out.

sandra duncan

Posted at 5:31 PM on February 17, 2013

@Shanta
I must applaud this comment I agree with you 100%.

meme

Posted at 2:41 PM on February 17, 2013

@Lisa7: Tell ‘em girl.

funny

Posted at 3:14 PM on February 17, 2013

meme – she obviously isn’t too washed up or else you wouldn’t have the time to troll all of the stories about her and throw shade. Seriously. Talk about a closet fan.

this is a test message

Posted at 1:50 PM on February 17, 2013

I much like the treasured data you present in your content pieces.I will bookmark your blog and check again the following routinely.I’m quite certainly I will find out lots of new stuff suitable the following! Great luck with the up coming!

Lisa 7

Posted at 1:46 PM on February 17, 2013

If you ask me, they are both washed up. They need to take a break, move on, and keep their private lives PRIVATE! Haven’t they lerned ANYTHING from Jay-Z and Beyonce?

MElisa

Posted at 1:46 PM on February 17, 2013

I’m a single mom of a 10 yr old girl…I love Rihanna but don’t agree with some of her decisions. However, that is NO reason for me to call her a bad influence. My daughter loves Rihanna’s music too. I have long conversations with my daughter regarding the consequences of the use of drugs and even sex. She knows she is her own person and if she does wrong no one else will be to blame but herself. Perhaps more parents should spend more time conversing with their kids than handing them pointing fingers at others. For some people its easier to hand their kids an IPhone/ iPad and not worry about them for hours. Its not what they see or read online people, its whether or not you’re taking the time to utilize online content as lessons and teaching material.

Rebecca White

Posted at 1:42 PM on February 17, 2013

Rihanna has said multiple times that she isn’t a role model. She’s living her life the way that she wants to live it so she can be happy. Just let the woman live happily damn. If anything that’s why people should look up to her, for being herself no matter what not what “society wants her to be” or something stupid like that.

oppna

Posted at 1:36 PM on February 17, 2013

Rihanna represents the worst of millenial females. They are shallow, narcissistic, and can’t go to the bathroom without taking a picture of it.
I also believe she’s a racist, who only remained with Chris Brown to stick it to mainstream white people, who are disgusted by that clown.

loser

Posted at 1:42 PM on February 17, 2013

Oppna. You are obviously on drugs. Take a seat.

Sandra Renee

Posted at 7:30 PM on February 17, 2013

@oppna -

Your comments don’t represent truth or good sense. To the curb with that b.s.

sandra duncan

Posted at 1:27 PM on February 17, 2013

What’s wrong with these parents wanting entertainers to raise their children? What they need to do is get their kids of IG and let them read more books RIHANNA is allowed to post whatever she wants on her IG you don’t like it don’t look and for sure don’t try to blame entertainers for your children poor choices because you are not playing your role as a parent With that being said I don’t believe the bottle throwing incident it would have made the news not the blogs HL you need reliable sources not MTO!!!!!

abe is doing it!!

Posted at 1:25 PM on February 17, 2013

getoutahere!!……SHE IS DYING NOW?

Jay

Posted at 1:12 PM on February 17, 2013

No parents need to guide their own damn kids! If your child is emulating a celebrity than your not doing your job as a parent!!!! If you dont want your child on ig or twitter..than block it!!!Stop blaming celebrities for your parental shortcomings! My daughters know that Rihanna is not their role model or any other celeb. They use mommy and daddy as their role models, as well as family members.

Agree

Posted at 1:16 PM on February 17, 2013

Well said Jay! I totally agree as the parent of a young daughter.

Genean

Posted at 1:10 PM on February 17, 2013

I’m not getting the connection to the original lie about a crazy fan attacking her and the moms thinking she should be their kids role model. Let’s look at the first lie, if it happened we would have heard about it through more reliable media you know like CNN. But the second issue, Rih can post a picture of anything she wants I follow her and I for one don’t smoke weed but I have nothing against the millions of people who do. I don’t like those pictures of hers unless there is a funny caption attached. I am so sick of people talking about her being a role model when she has clearly stated she doens’t want to be. If you uptight parents (who are probably doing the same thing) are so bothered by it, tell your child not to follow her and take them to church and let the pastor be their role model……problem solved!!!

sandra duncan

Posted at 1:28 PM on February 17, 2013

@Genean
So True lol

That's crazy

Posted at 1:04 PM on February 17, 2013

The fan is no better than chris. How can you be upset with her getting back with her abuser then go and abuse her yourself? SMH, The dumbest reasoning I’ve heard in a long time.

paula

Posted at 12:59 PM on February 17, 2013

another whitney version…

Kendrah

Posted at 12:48 PM on February 17, 2013

This site Hollywood Life report nothing but lies they are trying to sabatoge Rihanna discredit her every chance they get. This is what made Whitney so mad with the media it is so sad that white people watch other blogs then piece together lies about black people. Hollywood Life if parents are concerned with what there kids are watching and reading it really should be your website because you print lies about people for profit because if Rihanna was even a little of what you white racist people print about her you would not print this trash. This is my first and last time reading or opening any more of your articles and I hope Rihanna and Chris P.R people find a way to sue you people or shut you down this is so sad people should get together and protest this website because this is really sad.

Genean

Posted at 1:01 PM on February 17, 2013

@Kendrah please don’t compare Rihanna to Whitney you see how that ended.

Kendrah

Posted at 11:59 PM on February 17, 2013

so sorry only in the media since not the person or her life sorry for the words in reference to whitney i was just saying how they just wont leave rihanna alone

meme

Posted at 12:46 PM on February 17, 2013

@uggh: You are so right!!

ugh

Posted at 12:31 PM on February 17, 2013

You can’t ask these girls to buy your music, clothes, fragrances, follow you on twitter and spend hundreds of dollars on your concerts and not expect to have an impact on your life. Musicians are suppose to impact your life they are artist! The greatest band like Nirvana and The Beatles all did drugs, but you didn’t know about it until the end because they knew what they were doing was wrong and didn’t wanna influence any young kids, but what can I expect Rihanna is nothing close to the Beatles or Nirvana, and the fact that the London newspaper tried to compare her to Lady Diana is a travesty in itself

Disagree with UGH

Posted at 12:45 PM on February 17, 2013

@ugh. Why buy her music, clothes, fragrances and follow her/go to her concert if they don’t like her? Obviously, they DO. As for the Beatles or Nirvana – social medial has changed the world and what our kids have access to. It is not Rihanna’s responsibility to change who she is for you or any of her fans. At the end of the day, they can show support (or not) by buying her music/clothes/concert tickets and/or following her. Period.

sandra duncan

Posted at 1:42 PM on February 17, 2013

@ugh
You create an opinion on the London newspaper comparing her to Lady Di but did you at least read the article SMH Of course RIH is not close to Nirvana didn’t the lead singer Kurt Cobain committed suicide and his widower(Courtney Love) is a known drug addict not from pot I must say John Lennon was woman beater which is a well known fact and they all smoke pot so what is your point? TRUST ME everybody knew what they were all doing but because they are WHITE the accountability is different Leave RIHANNA alone she owes non of us nothing LET HER LIVE HER LIFE!!! You don’t like her don’t listen or buy her music point blank The only TRAVESTY here is your JUDGMENTAL a**

ugh

Posted at 2:08 PM on February 17, 2013

@Sandra My opinion of her has stemmed from me being a follower of hers and a fan of hers since Pon De Replay. In that time I’ve seen the once sweet beautiful girl turn into a woman with low standards and low self esteem. My “judgement” stems from my disappointment in her. I know she’s been through rough times but I feel that she could have done better if she had better people around her. No one is gonna tell her what she is doing is wrong because they don’t want the publicity train to stop, they see the media attention as positive regardless, but I feel that I, as a woman and her fan, need to be real enough to tell her the truth, because she is so much better than Chris Brown, than weed, than degrading herself on instagram with these less than flattering nude shots. I want her to live up to her potential, I’m not gonna sit here and watch her crash and burn and pretend I didn’t see it coming.

sandra duncan

Posted at 2:40 PM on February 17, 2013

@ugh
Crash and Burn?? RIH don’t need so called fans like you what she does with her personal life is none of your business What is your opinion of low standards smoking pot?? Didn’t the Beatles and Nirvana smoked pot and do other drugs also where are they accountability to society? If you are a true fan you wouldn’t be worried about who she is sleeping with you should be more interested in the content of her work as an artist I too have been a fan of RIH for many years some of her choices personally would not be mine but who am I to JUDGE To me RIHANNA doesn’t appear to have low self esteem only a person who is secure with themselves and their body would post pics like that an IG It is funny to me that as a fan that is all you focus on when it comes to RIH what about all the philanthropic things that she does(Donating millions to Hospital, Donating during hurricane Sandy etc) All this JUDGMENT is coming from people who lives in a country who pays more money to athletes than to people who save lives #HYPOCRITES MUCH

ugh

Posted at 2:12 PM on February 17, 2013

To follow up on what I said about her being a role model. She stated herself in her Barbara Walters interview that she realized the impact that she had on young girls and didn’t want to be responsible for a young girl getting killed by going back to her abuser and she said that if she was a corporate company she wouldn’t want to endorse someone like that, so she understands full well that she is a role model, that’s why she gets so defensive about the whole issue. Well like I said, she could fix this easily by not oversharing on her twitter and in her interviews, because that is where most of the drama stems

sandra duncan

Posted at 2:56 PM on February 17, 2013

@ugh
RIH giving that interview was too soon after the incident to truly be in touch with her true feelings By her giving CB a second chance shows Forgiveness and Strength that is what you should take from that Over sharing on her twitter and IG If you don’t like don’t look as a fan I enjoy RIH’S tweets and IG pics the ones that I don’t like I overlook I am sure America stands for FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION with the views that you have you would be perfectly fine living in a third world country, you should probably look into relocating IMO :)

Fatima

Posted at 12:31 PM on February 17, 2013

It’s her life…. She’s has no kids of her own to be a role model. I suggest parents who complain about her being a good role mode worry about themselves being a good parent to their kids and giving them morals and ethics… If you do that trust me Rihanna can’t come in between the education you provided to you kids. I’m a teen and I look up to her but I know my rights and wrongs and do’s and dont’s. Point blank.

lexi

Posted at 12:30 PM on February 17, 2013

it is not rihanna job to raise your kids, she is not a parent do it your damn self. stop looking at celebrities, especially young ones to do your damn job.

ruby

Posted at 12:25 PM on February 17, 2013

Fans are crazy all around the world. A note to moms, if you’re afraid your daughter is being influenced by a pop star, you’re the one with the problem, not Rihanna. How about spending time with your kids and stop expecting the pop/movie stars to instill their values, that’s your job, not hers or anyone elses.

I'm rooting for her!!

Posted at 12:24 PM on February 17, 2013

First, she is a singer and her life choices are her own. If these moms are so worried, then they shouldn’t buy her music or have their children follow her on twitter or instagram. It’s that simple. As the mother of a young daughter, I realize that I’m responsible for raising her – not singers, politicians, actors, or athletes of the world. Also, I find it ironic that a man who doesn’t approve of her relationship with CB would throw a bottle at her. Ummmm…it kind of reminds me of all the other people who put her on a pedestal and then point out when she doesn’t meet their expectations. I may not agree with everything this girl does, but I do respect that she is who she is and not fake. Also, I’m cheering for her to succeed in all she does.

ruby

Posted at 12:26 PM on February 17, 2013

Well said mama, amen!

Nicole

Posted at 12:20 PM on February 17, 2013

It’s not her responsibility to be a role model. It’s a, parents. I don’t expect anyone to show my kid right from wrong except my husband and I. that’s why WE are parents.

As for riri and chris brown. Leave them alone . It’s been like 5 years and they have worked through their issues and dealt with it like adults.

I'm rooting for her!!

Posted at 12:24 PM on February 17, 2013

totally agree with Nicole!!

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 12:19 PM on February 17, 2013

I just read this on mediatakeout this am, and even I thought ,”Oh gosh the bottle sliced open her leg,”…..until I saw the pic and thought the extent of her injury was blown wayyyyyyyyyyy out of proportion. Look at the pic on mediatakeout! Okay, Im more concerned for the bodyguard who hurt HIS leg running after the person who threw the bottle. Remember all of you fans who remind us daily that RIRI is an international superstar………..well the crazy folk come with the territory! Thats what the bodyguard is paid for. I wish him a speedy recovery!

I'm rooting for her!!

Posted at 12:26 PM on February 17, 2013

Ummm..yeah, we wish him a speedy recovery and yes, she is a superstar – the fact remains that some freak threw a bottle at her for being with Chris Brown. A man, no less. Ironic and (still) scary, even if it didn’t hit her. Loser. I agree about wishing the best for her bodyguard. I think she may need more than one now…

simran sahota

Posted at 2:03 PM on February 17, 2013

poor rhianna she does not derserve a beat up by chris brown they should be happy together!!!!!