Mindy McCready Dies At 37 — Dead Of Apparent Suicide

Sun, February 17, 2013 10:03pm EDT by 17 Comments
Mindy McCready Dead
Getty

about40

Posted at 11:07 AM on February 18, 2013

What a tragedy. She was a great singer and a beautiful person. At times the evil of the world takes over and nothing any one does or says can help. Thank God her children weren’t with her at the time. At least their lives have been spared. I pray she asked for forgiveness before she breathed her last breath.
My thoughts and prayers are with Mindy’s family. May God be with each of you at this very trying time in your lives.
Rest in Peace Mindy. Your are gone but will never be forgotten.

paula

Posted at 10:41 AM on February 18, 2013

very sad.

Jodi

Posted at 10:38 AM on February 18, 2013

Too bad the dog wasn’t removed before this tragedy happened.

Anonymous

Posted at 10:14 AM on February 18, 2013

Roger Clemens is responsible for messing up Mindy McCready’s life.

allison

Posted at 9:34 AM on February 18, 2013

Prayers for her family. This singer with such an “Angellic” voice has had so many problems with drugs and alcohol in the past and to lose her soul mate must have started that spiraled spin yet again> R.I.P.,Mindy

sad

Posted at 6:05 AM on February 18, 2013

mostly sad for her kids

Michelle

Posted at 2:40 AM on February 18, 2013

Heard about this at supper time tonight. I feel for her boys the most. Her sons should have been enough to keep her going, Not a man. She was so messed up the past few years, that we wll knew something was bound to happen. Im also sad for her dog that she decided to shoot before she put a bullet in her head, Why her dog? Anyways she will join her lover in hell now and I guess they can be together again. Suicide is NOT a way out.

Nobody Special

Posted at 12:19 AM on February 18, 2013

My only comment is this, though: If they were “soul mates” then he would not have wanted to commit suicide. he woulda wanted to be with Mindy,and she would want to be with him,too. They would not have wanted to be away from each other.
Wow, I am still in shock….

Nobody Special

Posted at 12:17 AM on February 18, 2013

My jaw litterally dropped when I read this in my inbox. I am not kidding,Hl.
Wow. I was not suprised to read it,though. But i am in shock, if that makes any sense.
Wow. I am not wrapping my head around this at all…
May blessings and peace surround her family at this time,and my thoughts and prayers are with the boys and her family at this awful time.

wow…..
:*******(

May angels lead you in….

abe is doing it!!

Posted at 12:06 AM on February 18, 2013

this is so tragic.
I REFUSE TO BELIEVE YOU CAN’T OVERCOME PROBLEMS.
…………..in any sort.

kris

Posted at 11:47 PM on February 17, 2013

so sad

C.j.

Posted at 10:31 PM on February 17, 2013

My thoughts & prayers go out to her family & especially her children. It’s devastating! It’s hard to understand how difficult depression is to cope with until one has been in those shoes. Bless all of their hearts! God bless all of her family & friends that are having a difficult time!

Shelly

Posted at 10:30 PM on February 17, 2013

I just read about this on another site. So, so sorry to read this. Mindy has had so many demons I guess she was tired. She is in peace now. My condolences to her children and other family members.

S.V.K.

Posted at 10:17 PM on February 17, 2013

Depression is a killer.So very sad.

Gianna

Posted at 10:10 PM on February 17, 2013

How sad:( this makes me wanna cry:'( i wish she thought of her children and her friends and family before she did this. She was so pretty too. God bless her and her friends and family. Im sorry for ur loss:'(

Nobody Special

Posted at 12:14 AM on February 18, 2013

@ Gianna: I am sure she did think of her kids: in a suicidal person’s mind, they think that the world and everyone in it,would be better off without them.
She thought (possibly) that her kids would be better off without a mom that was messed up in the head.
I know how suicidal people think: I have had friends who’ve killed themselves and mental health is something that I study, in going into nursing.
My mom and daughter had struggled with it and it is a struggle.
Damn,this is so sad :(
She was beautiful,too, I agree.
Blessings at this time,too

Jaki

Posted at 3:31 PM on February 18, 2013

Is there a reason why she killed her dog? What did he do?