Kristen needs to head down to Australia to visit Rob if she wants to save their relationship! We’ve come up with the top 10 reasons why KStew must go see Rob! Read on to see, and let us know if you think she ought to fly down under.
Ever since Robert Pattinson left the States to film The Rover in Australia, he and Kristen Stewart have been on a trial separation — one that Kristen, 22, wasn’t exactly excited about. Communication between the couple has been virtually non-existant, but a source has told us that Kristen doesn’t have any plans to go visit Rob, 26! We think that’s a bad idea — here are the 10 reasons why!
Kristen Stewart: Top Five Reasons Why She Must Visit Robert Pattinson In Australia
1. With the breakdown of communication, flying down to the Southern Hemisphere could force Rob into talking with Kristen, allowing the couple to address their relationship issues.
2. Rob’s been spotted hanging out with local ladies, but Kristen’s arrival could remind him of just what he’s been missing while he’s been away!
3. Rob’s biggest reason for the trial separation is that he’s unable to move past her affair from the summer of 2012, but heading down there could prove to the hunk that Kristen is serious about salvaging their relationship.
4. Reports from the set of The Rover have indicated that the movie is being filmed in mostly desolate towns in the Australian outback, which must be lonely for Rob. A visit from Kristen would be an opportunity for the actress to support her beau on set!
5. Sadly, if the relationship is actually over, flying to Australia could provide Kristen with the closure that she needs.
Click through the gallery to see the other five reasons why Kristen must head to Australia to visit Rob!
Do you think Kristen should go visit Rob in Australia, HollywoodLifers?
— Billy Nilles
More Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson News:
- Kristen Stewart Going To Australia To Save Love With Robert Pattinson
- Kristen Stewart Wants To Visit Robert Pattinson After He Cuts Down Contact
- Kristen Stewart: 5 Reasons She Must Visit Robert Pattinson In Australia