Kris Humphries Will Risk NBA Career To Screw Kim Kardashian In Court?

Sun, February 17, 2013 4:25pm EDT by 37 Comments
Kris Humphries Kim Kardashian Court Date
FameFlynet

Mel Mel

Posted at 4:04 PM on February 26, 2013

Kris treated her badly and she should have NEVER married him. I hope he gets nothing. I hope the judge sees his game and calls him on it.

Victoria

Posted at 4:52 AM on February 25, 2013

To the people (or person) who has directed their arguments at me: I know a lot about the Kardashian’s because every time I go on any website pretty well or open a magazine they are there trying to convince the world that they are such good people. I didn’t watch the show but I still feel I am a capable of making a reasoned argument about how unfair Kim is being. I actually don’t “love Kris Humphries” I admit he has done some things that would not be considered wise but I feel that people who are acting like Kim is completely innocent in all of this are being unreasonable. I do have a life and it is a very good one. As for your argument about leaving this family alone, why is it when I make an argument against them I am mean and should leave them alone? If all the people who didn’t like them ignored then they would fade from the radar very quickly. Kim conducts her life in a public manner neither her nor her fans can really complain if people chose to criticise her. She has no boundaries about what should be private and thus her fans shouldn’t say “leave this family alone” she would be screwed if people did. Already their ratings are down so obviously a fair few people disagree with her behaviour. I invite you to give me examples of when Kris behaved badly because I could guarantee I could give as many if not more examples of Kim’s bad behaviour. I fail to understand why me not watching the show apparently means I have no idea what I’m talking about both for reasons I addressed earlier and the fact that that show is so scripted to paint the Kardashian’s in the best possible light. Kris wants raw footage so I guess we’ll find out the truth

honeybunn

Posted at 3:11 PM on February 24, 2013

I am on Kris humpfries side. She should be sued for marrying him under false pretenses. not only did she deceive him she deceived every guess at the wedding. She should have been made to give all those gifts back.This family is a disgrace to the world.They are all about money.

kris

Posted at 12:27 AM on February 22, 2013

he was treated badly but it is time to move on don’t let that crappy family ruin your life they aren’t worth it

morendee

Posted at 6:29 PM on April 15, 2013

i’m on Kris humpfries side..kim k is just whore,just to fake