Justin Bieber Leans On Family For Support — Getting Over Selena Gomez

Sun, February 17, 2013 3:05pm EDT by 37 Comments
Justin Bieber Kisses Jaxon
Instagram, Twitter

Jessica bieber

Posted at 12:43 AM on February 27, 2013

Is anyone else cutting for biebs cause I am

writeyourheartlr

Posted at 12:02 PM on February 19, 2013

Reblogged this on writeyourheartlr.

DanielleJean7

Posted at 6:22 PM on February 18, 2013

I will never ship Justin with anyone else, Selena completes him. What I don’t understand is why it is taking so long to forgive and reconcile. I really don’t believe either cheated, mainly cause if he did he wouldn’t be trying so hard to get her back. I think he would bow out cause of guilt. Maybe something happened during a breakup and she is holding him accountable for that, but that wouldn’t be fair. Whatever happened it will always be their business and not ours. I just pray that Sel can find it in her big heart to forgive him. They are both Christians and understand that for love to work and last forgiveness is key!

BLUEJAYSGIRLFRIEND

Posted at 4:58 PM on February 18, 2013

Let’s convice kendall or kaylie to ask him out. Let’s do it.

BLUEJAYSGIRLFRIEND

Posted at 4:57 PM on February 18, 2013

Man if I could be his girlfriend I would.

BLUEJAYSGIRLFRIEND

Posted at 4:55 PM on February 18, 2013

Not to start any thing have you noticed that selena and taylor swift hasn’t talk to each other. make you wonder if Taylor is thinking about trying to get with Justin bieber. Who know I rather see kendall or kylie date Justin bieber than any one else maybe we should convice one of those two to ask him out I bet he said yes. I know kendall will be their in a heart beat instead of Jelena how about Jendall it has a nice ring to it does it. Let’s try sense selena is not proving her love let’s see if some one else can and maybe it will make selena jelous and come back to him. See my plan.

BLUEJAYSGIRLFRIEND

Posted at 4:48 PM on February 18, 2013

Their still maight be a chance they are serectly dating people they most likey do not go to where the paparazzi hangs out any more. I really see them going to fast food places if they are because you can go and leave just like that without any one noticed who you are. Have you thought of that hollywood life. If she is over him. It won’t take long for him to find a lovely lady I think kendall or kylie jenner will treat him right and look their mom love’s him and have been trying to get one of them to date him it a perfect fixs up and they will take it slow with him knowing that he just came out of a relationship that the girl really didn’t love him. I hope he she that and kendall could be the next girlfriend of justin bieber plus their a plus side to this what I am saying at least if he dating kendall He will know all the cops. Sorry kendall but had to do it.

BLUEJAYSGIRLFRIEND

Posted at 4:38 PM on February 18, 2013

Have you heard of springbreak movie before she started dating Justin. No I haven’t even heard it until She started dating Justin and yes selena may owe now Justin a lot she tell people not to judge other on mistakes when she is judging Justin bieber on a mistakes. You shouldn’t say that if you do not mean it. it’s just look like she wanted to say something that made her look guys. I think Justin fans may want to unfollower her just to send her a message you are no longer with bieber we will go and follow his next girlfriend That needs to happen before she realize what she had I think. Justin treated her nice and all other stuff instead of give her present for stuff but she didn’t want the stuff he brought her a either and toaster and she could careless I hope every time she look at the toast she realize Justin brought her that.