Selena Gomez & ‘Spring Breakers’ Co-Stars Take Sexy Pics In Paris

Sat, February 16, 2013 5:33pm EDT by 20 Comments
Courtesy of Twitter

Aisha

Posted at 7:14 AM on April 9, 2013

Upon examining some etymological dictionaries, one can conclude that games are a creative expression of the human spirit through the creation of an
activity that has an entertaining, instructive and
competing element. t want to forget to buy your all star game tickets at Angels Stadium from an independent ticket broker that cares more
about customer satisfaction than the bottom line.
Next Jim Deacove developed a few of his own board games based
on the principles of cooperation, group strategy and joint problem solving.

writeyourheartlr

Posted at 12:06 PM on February 19, 2013

Reblogged this on writeyourheartlr.

brittany mason

Posted at 8:42 PM on February 18, 2013

i love u

brittany mason

Posted at 8:44 PM on February 18, 2013

whywould you get selena gomez?

Paul

Posted at 12:09 PM on February 18, 2013

Iam. Iam bigpaul

Olivia Austin (@MarvelousAngel1)

Posted at 8:31 PM on February 17, 2013

I’d really love 2 see this movie cuz my girl Selena is in it with her friends. She NEEDS MORE FANS & LESS HATE. She’s A HUMAN BEING LIKE EVERY1 ELSE. STOP THE HATE.

Tiffany

Posted at 3:01 PM on February 17, 2013

Justin and Selena are still together. A fan asked Justin’s crew member and he said “They are together but taking it slowly.” Also Justin was spotted at the airport yesterday and he talked for about 20 minutes on the phone with Selena and he was smiling.

Melina

Posted at 6:21 AM on February 17, 2013

I am NOT a Fan of Selena, but this movie seems like a good film, only if I could watch it, because I’m not 18 yet….but it comes out on my bday, and finally they don’t bring up Justin into it

lina

Posted at 4:22 AM on February 17, 2013

yeahh right even i who dpnt know to speak frech can see theword BONJOUR PARIS . ist more international ithas nothing to do with your language knowledge

abe is doing it!!

Posted at 11:27 PM on February 16, 2013

bonjour paris: SHE IS ABLE OF SPEAKING FRENCH?
anyway: WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FRECH QUARTER, new orleans?

(this could be paris by nigh, moulin rouge)

SELENATOR HERE!!!

Posted at 11:14 PM on February 16, 2013

i can’t even wait for spring breakers
but i can’t watch the movie :(

Alex stone

Posted at 10:36 PM on February 16, 2013

I am so excited to see spring breakers and I love the Selena Gomez pictures she is soooo pretty. I totally look up to her!!!! :) <3

casey

Posted at 8:21 PM on February 16, 2013

Dont forget to vote kristen stewart for 2013 kids choice awards please

Alex stone

Posted at 10:38 PM on February 16, 2013

I know right!!!

Justin Forever!

Posted at 8:02 PM on February 16, 2013

ok… now I don’t wanna see it? So, this is what Selena does…. wow… give me a break. She’s turning to Taylor Swift! Player=Selena. Dates almost every boy i can think of. Come on Selena you’re better than this. People see you as a girl who doesn’t have a life and is dating every single famous boy in the world.. hmm… WTF Selena! Get a life please.

Tiffany

Posted at 3:02 PM on February 17, 2013

wtf she didn’t do anything lol? She’s just in Paris with her friends to promote a movie. And also Justin and Selena are still together so stop jumping to conclusions idiot

wethree32012

Posted at 5:57 PM on February 16, 2013

Something tells me that movie is gonna be a piece of crap.

Nikki Harvey

Posted at 5:45 PM on February 16, 2013

finally you see that they are noy getting back together

OFFICIAL CELEB√√

Posted at 12:49 AM on February 17, 2013

OKAAAY I cannot wait to see it although i’m only 16 years old haha. I’m very mature though and basically just skip parts that have too much…Other than that, I hope to see it and say it was a good movie! I love my role model Selena Gomez!!! I look up to her all the time! <3 She's a good person and she's only in character in the Rated R movie soooo deal with it! To the haters…um back off and go comment on somebody else that your more interested in! Peace/Love!

Official Mom & Caring Soul

Posted at 10:59 AM on February 19, 2013

@official celeb…no hate…but you really BELIEVE that it is okay to still be on Disney for the young ones and putting out rated R movies??? Do you know how many kids are talking about trying to see this movie??? …sorry but they jump all over Swift for dating 6 boys in several years and singing about heartbreak…as if that makes her look cheap…and you do not understand how parents will view THIS…in my very humble opinion (per comment section) this is NOT going to play out well…my kids watched Wizards…you need to understand that what you DO impacts them….they don’t understand that it is just a character. You are Role Models…whether or not you want to accept the responsibility or not. My advice for what it’s worth…she needs to advocate as much as possible to her young fans that she does not support the behaviors…encourage parents not to let their kids go unless old enough… be vocal….if she wants to stay clean and if not embrace your BAD girl….but you can’t be both…it’s impossible. (yes…I do support others….so I will follow no more..no worries have busy life to return to….believe it or not I would really like her to rise above this stuff…we need as many positive role models as we can get.) Much Peace & Love.