Chris Brown Parties With Karrueche Tran Before Valentine’s Day — Report

Sat, February 16, 2013 10:49am EDT by 95 Comments
Karrueche Tran Chris Brown Valentines Day
FameFlynet, Instagram

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 2:35 PM on February 16, 2013

Several weeks back I outlined the custodial agreement shared between RIRI and KAE where Chris is concerned. Don’t get mad if per according to the document, it is now KAE’s turn back with Chris. RIRI got the Grammys like the document stated!-LOL If she wants to amend any parts of the sister wife aggrement, then she needs to file the proper paperwork with the courts!

Monroee

Posted at 1:16 PM on February 16, 2013

LIES LIES LIES!!! Kae was definitely in NY!!! She has a boyfriend and that picture Is like from a year ago because he doesn’t have tattoos on his neck!!

tea

Posted at 1:06 PM on February 16, 2013

lol @kiki yo sure. this gonna be the hl news for monday :D j/s

Kiki

Posted at 12:40 PM on February 16, 2013

Kae could well be on here way to Houston as we speak lol

thirsty

Posted at 1:28 PM on February 16, 2013

kiki…the thirst is real.

sandra duncan

Posted at 1:34 PM on February 16, 2013

Of course KT would try to insert herself if possible in Houston that’s what #JUMPOFFS do they wait for the MAIN CHICK to go away so they can pick up the residuals. lol #BASICNESS and THIRSTINESS to the EXTREME. lmao Anyway that might be good for RIH if that happens hopefully she will move on from all this mess and leave CB to the VULTURES. lol

Kiki

Posted at 2:57 PM on February 16, 2013

@duncan
i said i was no longer feeding the troll so why are you still constantly on my clit at every god damn thing i post truth must sure hurt

Shanta

Posted at 12:24 PM on February 16, 2013

*signs for the 10th time*.. Kae was in NY. I think that we all know that. So again….HL lets say it together…….There is no triangle, There is no triangle…There is no triangle………..Ommm.

Joy

Posted at 12:24 PM on February 16, 2013

Blatant lie. Kae was def in NY with her pr friend (check her insta) & Chris went to the top shop event to support his artist who was performing then left & saw Rih he’s been out with her & at her house its called research stop reaching & trying to make Chris look bad a love triangle doesn’t exist it’s obvious him & Rih are happy have several seats HL Chris should start suing

Kiki

Posted at 12:47 PM on February 16, 2013

@joy
thats right chris was at the topshop event being photographed with christine milian Riri bessie mate lol

Mel

Posted at 12:17 PM on February 16, 2013

HL are you guys insane. Karrot Top was in NY for fashion week so this story is such a lie and everyone and their mother was at the topshop launch, and Chris came by himself and left by himself, you know it’s a lie which you clearly state but yet you post it? you people are crazy and the nutcases that follow you and believe it are even more touched.

lesia

Posted at 12:16 PM on February 16, 2013

umm these pics were from chris and kae were together n FRANCE ! when he was on tour. Y’all ready need to stop believing every word you read.. and these blogs ought to stop posting false info..dammit.

sasha

Posted at 12:16 PM on February 16, 2013

Lols lie hollywood lies y nt gv geniue story nd stop faking us evn if tru y d old pix of deir clubbin nt new one..plx spare does lies am evn tired of dx blogs

sandra duncan

Posted at 12:12 PM on February 16, 2013

Karma is a b**** that is why KT was dismissed via public statement and if CB does mess with KT again it will be his loss TRUST ME RIH will be perfectly fine without him. He needs RIH more than she needs him, as of lately CB is starting to look like himself again if he screws this up only GOD would be able to help him. SHOUT OUT to RIH for finally giving this man some good food you can almost start seeing his dimple again. lol

Kiki

Posted at 12:17 PM on February 16, 2013

no longer feeding the troll

sandra duncan

Posted at 12:36 PM on February 16, 2013

TRUST ME KIKI ,you are the only troll here and an ILLITERATE one at that. lol It only take you seconds to bash RIH as soon as any story is posted. #NO LIFE..

Kiki

Posted at 11:56 AM on February 16, 2013

HL not to worry as the real drama’s soon come jus remember Kiki told you that
(karma’s a bytch) lol

lovette

Posted at 11:44 AM on February 16, 2013

I think Karrueche Tran is the best for him . Karrueche Tran Is peaceful for Chris. When he starts seeing Rhianna his life just goes in the toilet. Now don’t get me wrong I like Rhianna’s music I enjoy her performances but she and Chris Brown are like Oil and water they just don’t mix. I am afraid that these two will have a another nasty incident and next time some
one will not make it alive next time.

Sandra Renee

Posted at 11:43 AM on February 16, 2013

Hi –

I’m unapologetic about being deeply serious about the matter. It’s deeply serious business when people’s emotions are being played with. Emotional abuse can be more painful than physical abuse.

I know because I have lived it… Years ago, I lived with a man, I’ll call him Robert, for more than five years… He moved in with the woman in the building next door. Words cannot describe the pain that I experienced.

I got my heart back right with GOD and He told me to inform Robert that GOD wouldn’t allow him to have happiness with that woman at my expense. I pronounced GOD’S judgment against their relationship…it lasted about three months… Robert left her and she was devastated…

sandra duncan

Posted at 12:31 PM on February 16, 2013

@Sandra Renee
You cannot use that relationship as a reference for CB and RIH’S relationship. First off CB was not with KT for 5 years. Secondly he didn’t leave her for some random person( which would have eventually been the case anyway) he left her for someone he had a HISTORY with. My personal belief is that these 2 people have unfinished business and until they can come to terms as to what they are feeling for each other anyone who gets involved with either of them will just be setting them selves up to get hurt. I personally believe that RIH is going to outgrow CB if she hasn’t already she just haven’t come to terms with that yet. Anyway the lyrics to STAY are very powerful esp. the verse when she said “It’s not much of a life you’re living” that touches me each and every time I hear it esp. when looking at old pics of CB and how emaciated and drugged out he looked. Instead of this long back and forth debate as to who he should be with just take a look at recent pics of CB and how healthy he is starting to look all at the expense of RIH. They continually bash her and say how stupid she is for going back to him and all she is trying to do is HELP him give the girl a break and let them live their lives, if he screws up that’s on him and it will be her MISTAKE. I don’t care what anyone says what RIHANNA is doing takes a lot of STRENGTH and COURAGE. That is why I will always be a fan. NUFF RESPECT!!!

Sandra Renee

Posted at 1:00 PM on February 16, 2013

@Sandra Duncan -

You make some very excellent points. Yes, indeed. Thank you.

###

No, I wasn’t comparing what happened to me…what I aimed to do was to share how emotional abuse is deeply painful, too…

abe is doing it!!

Posted at 11:34 AM on February 16, 2013

specially done for all F*ggots in LA.
his shirt was out so homosexuals could feel hi hard nipples.

Tumi

Posted at 11:34 AM on February 16, 2013

Ok hl.lol. Wasn’t she in new york? I mean it’s all over her twitter account. You should start reporting about other celebs.

sandra duncan

Posted at 11:32 AM on February 16, 2013

Seriously though, if the CELEBS would start suing these blogs for their BLATANT LIES maybe they would stop writing these lies. I am totally disgusted unless there are 2 KT this story is THE BIGGEST LIE of 2013.

Here we go...

Posted at 11:29 AM on February 16, 2013

No he didn’t. If he had, you guys would have wallpapered your site with the proof. Try another lie.

T

Posted at 11:28 AM on February 16, 2013

I have to laugh this website is pure lies

Tracey A

Posted at 11:23 AM on February 16, 2013

Old pic!!!

Mz London

Posted at 11:18 AM on February 16, 2013

Weather this is true or not I don’t think Chris Brown is ready to grow up. I was rooting for Rih and Chris but I think Rih just needs to let him go and move on.

sandra duncan

Posted at 11:09 AM on February 16, 2013

HL you guys are becoming worse than MTO. If this is the BLATANT lie that I think it is CB should SUE you guys for DEFAMATION. SMGH

tea

Posted at 11:08 AM on February 16, 2013

yeah yeah. you’re lamers. but hey i clicked. say thanks. ;P

twp

Posted at 10:59 AM on February 16, 2013

F**kin lie hl, kae was in ny with her gay friend!!!!y’all need to stop it……..

Cindy

Posted at 10:56 AM on February 16, 2013

not true at all. you just told is Chris and Rihanna were out at the same club but left separately. now you’re telling us he was out with karrueche. what’s the truth?

Genean

Posted at 11:44 AM on February 16, 2013

I don’t believe the story but Chris was at two parties that night. The Topshop one is the one with the photos with all those people and him holding stuffed animals. After that club he went to the one where Rih was at. Either way you look at it he didn’t take Kae on a date.

Reba

Posted at 10:55 AM on February 16, 2013

Karrueche was in NY!!! Stop printing lies!!!