‘Life Is But A Dream’ Recap: Beyonce Shows It All

Sat, February 16, 2013 10:31pm EDT by 19 Comments
Beyonce Life Is But A Dream
Courtesy of HBO/Beyonce

saywhat

Posted at 12:04 AM on February 18, 2013

Thousands of submissions and HBO gives this narcissistic woman permission to air this crap
SMDH

Allison

Posted at 10:48 PM on February 17, 2013

It was interesting in parts but honestly…i also found it a little boring. Nothing really happened other than she had a baby. I would have liked to have seen more of her later more well known hits such Single Ladies being made etc etc. Some of the clips of her singing just went on a bit too long.

Hate whores

Posted at 5:04 PM on February 17, 2013

Yes beyonce ,yOu are beautiful. You are real and you don’t have to edit this documentary. That was beautiful. You are not fake,those who hate you are fake.

this is a test message

Posted at 1:45 PM on February 17, 2013

I similar to the worthwhile details you give in your own reports.I will bookmark your website and check out once more listed here usually.I am quite confident I will find out a lot of latest things precise listed here! Fine luck for your subsequent!

d.harris

Posted at 11:37 AM on February 17, 2013

hello bey,that documentary of yours is very clear and insightful.your baby is also beautiful.thanks for sharing.

paula

Posted at 8:39 AM on February 17, 2013

if this lady kept her life so private, why does she need to share it with the public?
What does she have to teach to the world?

tamara

Posted at 5:39 AM on February 17, 2013

does anyone have a youtube link???? or SOMETHING that i can watch it on???! im from NZ & its not shown here :'(

J Scholls

Posted at 1:18 AM on February 17, 2013

Im so glad she made this documentary. NOW HATERS LEMME SEE WHO’S GON SAY BEY WASN’T PREGNANT. people should be reasonable stop hating on one of the most hard-working women in America. We should be proud to have Bey as an American. Cant wait for her new album. BEY U BETTER NOT DISAPPOINT ME :))

Poppy45love

Posted at 12:55 AM on February 17, 2013

I love every minute of it and she set the record clear about her not carrying her baby….she shared everything and i love it…..i finally see the human side of Bey and i’m loving it. #queenbey

abe is doing it!!

Posted at 11:19 PM on February 16, 2013

she ever been in south LA?
……no dream there, folks!!

paula

Posted at 8:41 AM on February 17, 2013

of course not. Even though she has …security.

Right

Posted at 11:07 PM on February 16, 2013

I was right! Pregnancy is all blurry. Not real. I knew she was never been pregnant!

Me

Posted at 11:34 PM on February 16, 2013

You’re an idiot.

Athena Shabazz

Posted at 11:35 PM on February 16, 2013

Maybe u should watch the documentary before u judge!!! It was beautiful & she was def. pregnant!!!

Relz

Posted at 10:59 PM on February 16, 2013

Lawwd this Documentary SLAYED my life! It was everything! Raw, emotional, touching, inspiring and the baby is just GORGEOUS!

Me

Posted at 10:40 PM on February 16, 2013

Seriously, she is such an inspirational woman. No one can say anything less of her with validity.

Sheila

Posted at 12:22 AM on February 17, 2013

Really? you people need to stop worshiping this folks, there is plenty to say, but I will not because it’s not my problem, but I will advise you to stop worshiping these celebs, they sell you what they need to sell you. There are many other celeb and women that are far more inspirational than she will ever be.

Me

Posted at 12:34 AM on February 17, 2013

I don’t worship anyone and even I did, I’m allowed to worship whomever I please. You have your own opinions of her, fine. I don’t feel the same way as you and that’s the end of it. Your input is not necessary.

Poppy45love

Posted at 1:00 AM on February 17, 2013

u need to get a life…and stop your negativity…point blank