‘Vampire Diaries’ Debate: Who Should Get The Cure In Season 4?

Fri, February 15, 2013 3:02pm EST by 13 Comments
Vampire Diaries Cure
Courtesy of The CW (4)

James

Posted at 5:40 AM on March 22, 2013

TVD will be jumping the shark if Elena gets it. Oh she’s a vampire! No wait! She’s human again! Gimme a break. I hope the writers can do better than that.

Karam Simmons

Posted at 2:42 AM on March 9, 2013

there are many charcters i think should get the cure.
1. elana cause she never wanted to be a vampire
2. bonnie’s mom cause she was born to be a witch and never wanted to be a vampire
3. rebekah cause she is tired of being a vampire and want’s to live a human life and be happy
4. silas cause he is supposed to be the end all be all

Fawn Bailey

Posted at 2:43 PM on February 27, 2013

I dont think anyone should really get it. elena shouldnt get it because she has no family left now anyway, and all of her friends are vampires, besides bonnie the witch. they shouldnt use it on silas because maybe they can find a way to use him to bring back the people that they want, maybe they should just keep the cure for now and noone get it. but if i had to choose one person it would be klaus because he is just too powerful and he is the one that caused half of the problems in the show.

Tony James

Posted at 8:36 PM on February 23, 2013

There is always a loop hole and i know they will find it to get rid of Silas so i think that despite everything that she has done and everything she intended to do Rebekah should get it but who to tel there might b a twist about the cure

Kirandeep

Posted at 7:41 AM on February 20, 2013

it ll be hell lot interesting if Damon gets the cure n m sure that they ll find some other way to kill silas…witches in the past kept him buried for 2000 years so bonnie the BENNETT can easily do it again

Nicole

Posted at 3:51 PM on February 18, 2013

I voted for Elena..

Rachel

Posted at 6:16 PM on February 17, 2013

I loved last week’s episode because it became clear that finding this cure was not worth it. But if anyone is going to receive the cure, my bet is on Silas or Damon. It will be really interesting to see how everything unfolds, and I can’t wait to experience this journey with my DISH Hopper. My late work schedule at DISH, is very different from my roommate’s schedule, so we always make sure to set the DVR to automatically record the seasons of our shows. It really helps that with our differing schedules, we can start watching the recording in one room, pause, and finish in another. This function has kept both of us from spoiling the other, when one of us comes home and the other is halfway through a new episode in the living room. This show is particular has started getting intense, I don’t know what to expect with this cure, but I get the feeling that no one who wants it is going to get it in the end.

Sandy

Posted at 4:41 AM on February 17, 2013

Ponder the thought that maybe Silas “is the cure”. Maybe it will turn out that his blood is the cure like Klaus’s blood is the cure for the werewolf bit. Then who knows what Katerina aka Kathryn has in the box?? Who knows were the writers could go with this. I like it!

joker

Posted at 12:38 AM on February 16, 2013

yes this whole season has been revolving around if elena will still have feelings for damon if she wasnt sired to him..but i dont think elena will get the cure to break the sirebond i think damon will get the cure to break it…

natalie

Posted at 4:04 PM on February 15, 2013

in the book damon becomes human . i want rebekah to take it so she can leave the show i freakin hate that stupid brat

Alma

Posted at 5:59 PM on February 17, 2013

OMG! Thank you! I hate Rebekah!

mvk

Posted at 3:12 PM on February 15, 2013

I really don’t think the next season is going to focus on the triangle that much. I think it will focus more on trying to get rid of Silas, the new badass. I do believe Damon is bowing out gracefully and if Elena lets him, she will lose all respect from a lot of her followers; if Julie doesn’t lose a lot of viewers in the process. It is Damon’s turn to be happy for a while and I think only Elena can make that happen. Damon has always been selfless, only no one really sees it, because he doesn’t let them see it.

Ayna

Posted at 3:08 PM on February 15, 2013

I don’t think it’ll be Elena at all. I think it’ll be Damon.