Taylor Swift: No More Harry Styles Disses

FameFlynet

wyldchyld29

Posted at 8:31 PM on February 17, 2013

she is phothetic

marshmellow

Posted at 2:03 PM on February 17, 2013

Taylor can start talking when
1. she found out she is imature
2. she cannot sing
3. she stops dissing her boyfriends.(we all know that won’t happen)
4. She wont get comments and how mean she is
5. she gets as much fans as 1D(never going to happen)
I COULD GO ON…

Td

Posted at 12:17 PM on February 17, 2013

Taylor is freaking immature. I can’t stand her

Hopeful

Posted at 9:33 AM on February 17, 2013

Taylor swift is a talented person and I do love her but I’m starting to get tired of her ex bashing lyrics. It’s hard to go through a break up no matter what age you are. Even when you’re in your 20’s you have the urge to be a crazy b*tch and egg his house or tweet things BUT despite how we feel there is a time to get over it and grow up. She’s 22 already eventually (SOON) she will definitely be too old for this crap. Who wants to one day listen to a 30 year old Taylor dissing an ex husband and making a mocking video about it? NOT ME, I hope she chooses to write about all the good things in her life and encourage girls about success and pushing for your dreams. Singing about all these break ups just seem like she’s feeding Scorned young girls to be crazy Ex’s in the future.

honestly

Posted at 11:11 PM on February 16, 2013

Taylor is immature and childish. I can’t stand her. She’s so immature, what she did at the Grammy’s is just one example. She continues to discuss harry even in her music video. She so immature she’ll be acting 5 when she’s 98.

ellys

Posted at 4:21 PM on February 16, 2013

not even taylor launter receive 5 songs of taylor, because she would write 5 songs for harry? the truth is that 1 D management want it to keep harry’s name at the top of the media. wait for taylor to be smart and not doing so. harry doesn’t deserve a song neither of taylor. This text is so sexist that a man write a text more partial.

Sophie

Posted at 2:02 PM on February 16, 2013

This is going to be the Joe Jonas episode all over, They broke up in 2008 and she kept ranting and raving about that ’27 second’ phone call for the next 3 years. Yes breaking up over the phone is bad, but this child needs to learn to keep her private life separate from her professonal one.

allison

Posted at 10:52 AM on February 16, 2013

She is obsessive, insecure, and a stalker> Harry will probably have to put up with her childish, immature ways for a long time.

marshmellow

Posted at 6:29 AM on February 16, 2013

i doubt that she will stop

austey

Posted at 5:09 AM on February 16, 2013

How do you know that all this stuff is about harry, did Taylor tell you.

Red

Posted at 4:14 AM on February 16, 2013

This is the first article I’ve read that makes any sense, and I’m the biggest Swiftie within ten miles of my house! If I could tell Taylor one thing about this, it would be: Taylor, YOU are better than your behavior, she’s right. I love all of your work and music and to be honest, you really have no idea how many lives you saved, including mine.

Dan12

Posted at 4:02 AM on February 16, 2013

Taylor dumped Harry, and she definitely is not feeling “rejected”. She packed up her bags and flew back to the States. Harry is the one who felt rejected, and looked pretty foolish, being left behind on that island, having to muddle his way home. And 22 is a song written ages ago about Taylor and her girlfriends and all the fun they have being age 22. Nothing to do with exes. And the hat–You can see pictures of Taylor wearing hats like that ever since she became famous at age 16.

Of course this site will run this story forever if it knows it brings readers to this site. It’s been making up stories about Taylor Swift forever, because she’s such a huge star. But I’m of the belief it’s wrong to lie about people, no matter how famous.

efg36

Posted at 4:26 AM on February 16, 2013

I beg to differ with your opinion on what happened with Harry Styles – It was heard when they were having a row – he definitely dumped her – and if anyone said to me that “you’re lucky to have me!” I’d dump her to — toute de suite!

Devoter

Posted at 11:39 AM on February 16, 2013

Okay, but if Taylor didn’t feel so rejected as you say, then why does she keep dissing him, and why is she not over him? As you see Harry is clearly over it and he’s not dissing her. As a matter of fact, he’s not even talking to her. He has moved on. Oh yeah, he feels sooo rejected.

Kat, London

Posted at 2:44 AM on February 16, 2013

I also think that Harry dumped her and she can’t deal with it. Public humiliation and the media have made things worse however Taylor needs to stop making a fool of herself with those silly little stunts. If she doesn’t cut it out soon she will be known as the mad hatter who goes after her exes and yes, which guy in his right mind would want to risk being seen with her. Harry is much younger but shows he is far more mature than Taylor. Sometimes you like someone but it doesn’t always work out. End of story.

Dan12

Posted at 3:48 AM on February 16, 2013

Taylor dumped Harry!! SHE packed her bags and SHE flew back to the States, leaving Harry behind. How could you possibly think it was the other way around? And she made certain that it was absolutely clear via the press that it was over when she returned. Like–done. No chance of ever getting back together. The boy bander was history.

efg36

Posted at 4:22 AM on February 16, 2013

Kat, London

Posted at 5:04 AM on February 16, 2013

We all have our opinions. Neither of us really knows what happened between the two. However Taylor doesn’t handle the break up as well as Harry and I just wish she could move on with a tiny bit of dignity.

Sydny

Posted at 2:16 AM on February 16, 2013

THIS ARTICLE IS TOO BIASED. and it seems like your addressing you article to taylor. i thought this was supposed to be informing the public news. not defending harry. wth is wrong with you

bboyzzz

Posted at 1:18 AM on February 16, 2013

a true fans will not tolerate all the bratty attitudes of thier idols.
i am a fan,but i am not in favor of her “holier than thou” attitude.

Helo

Posted at 12:52 AM on February 16, 2013

true fan will stay no matter what happens.

Emmieri@yahoo.com

Posted at 9:14 PM on February 15, 2013

I agree . The sad part is Harry is 18 and she is older. And they didn’t go out that long so she clearly needs to move on. I have no sympathy for her. I am starting to think she s the problem .

Brianna

Posted at 10:34 PM on February 15, 2013

Your so right Thts what i was thinking

Booboo

Posted at 8:20 PM on February 15, 2013

I think that she should make up another song about harry styles

efg36

Posted at 8:35 PM on February 15, 2013

Why?

Blog Admin

Posted at 8:17 PM on February 15, 2013

Reblogged this on 10 Second Entertainment.

DisappointedFan

Posted at 7:52 PM on February 15, 2013

I used to be her fan.. but not anymore. I think she needs a new strategy to win back her fans. Writing songs about ex boyfriends aren’t really the problem, its her bratty attitude thinking that she’s FOREVER AND ALWAYS right and victimized in ALL of her past relationships is what made her so damn A.N.N.O.Y.I.N.G. Yeah, she’s beautiful and successful, but that means nothing if she can’t respect other human beings and continue to blame others for something going wrong in her life. So please GROW UP. The world doesn’t revolve around you.

eco_ben

Posted at 7:44 PM on February 15, 2013

taylor is getting crazier and crazier with each relationships she had. it’s time to see a psychiatrist.
something is wrong with her.
soon she’ll have a meltdown.

dude

Posted at 7:28 PM on February 15, 2013

I am Taylors biggest supporter im going to throw in my 2cents, Bonny usualy I want to bang my head against the wall after i read the vile gossp comming from your staff writers.But this blog actually sounds like you saying you care about how bad the gossips are to her.She realy has to addres how bad all of this has become..the brit accent I cringed because she had to know his fan would go balistic and the gossips tear her apart.Trust me she is too smart not to know the reaction.Does she care about him NOT REALY she cares way more about her fans and career than any guy.SO WHY DO IT? …publicity? Probably…Is she hurt ? No not by him…I do sense she she is gettin stressed because she can’t stop the rumors like she chases guys….She just addressed that. Because of the rumor that she hunted down Bradly Cooper at the globes…Bradly also said it never happened ON FILM…I ABSOLUTLY AGREE THAT SHE NEEDS SOME TAYLOR TIME FOR A WHILE..But her problem is even if she stops dating gossip sites will write storys like the one about the lumineers tthat you put out last nite…You can’t tell me that even when a gossip piece is proven false its not still used to bolster a new gossip piece. And this site is one of the worst.SHE NEVER BOUGHT A HOME NEAR A GUY….EDDIE REDMAYNE SAID IN A INTERVIEW HE NEVER HAD A THREE MONTH FLING WITH HER HE MET HER 1 TIME BACKSTAGE AND THEY TALKED FOR 5 MIN…so meny storys are later proved false but they are .used like gospel truth YES SHE NEEDS A BRAKE FROM DATING…..BUT MY OPINION FOR WHAT ITS WORTH…SHE KNOWS IT ALL WELL SHE CAN’T DATE FOR A WHILE….BUT THE PROBLEM IS EVEN IF SHE DATES NO ONE IN 2013 YOU WILL HAVE HER DATING…BUYING HOUSES….PREGO…AND TRAPPING GUYS INTO MARRAGE EVEN IF THEY NEVER SAID ONE WORD TO HER, now after all that..the brit accent a little over the top… But the hat and jeans? Thear are photos of her dressed like that from way before they met. And the lift? Come on your looking for anything now. O K now let the hate begin

efg36

Posted at 8:34 PM on February 15, 2013

No hate dude, just sympathy, and I hope she gets well soon, she is obviously sick ;)

Dinna

Posted at 6:42 PM on February 15, 2013

IT WAS NEVER HEALTHY! It would be healthy if you vented it out to your mom or something, venting it to the world just shows that you are still immature and it’s just plain embaressing!
I watch the Grammy’s and the minute I saw that I felt embaressed for her. What did Harry do? Nothing. Did he write a song about it? Did he tweet a response? Did he insult her in a magazine? No. Harry is still in his teens and he’s more mature that Taylor, a girl in her twenties.
She should of just moved on and no one should support this behaviour. It’s time she grew up.

efg36

Posted at 7:22 PM on February 15, 2013

I totally agree with your comment, and frankly am very disappointed by her behaviour – it’s very ‘vampire-ish’ feeding on ex-friends – of which she’s had so many … she is not faultless in those past relationships. I think she is really mad at Harry because he dumped her LOL not the other way round ;)

True Love

Posted at 3:39 PM on February 16, 2013

@Efg36 Your comment seems to have more meaning than it should given the above storyline :) could you be one of those ex-friends?? You know who your REAL friends are when you are down and being kicked. What ex-friend is she being a vampire with?? Why does your comment feel really jelly?? Being cruel is never kind or Christian but then she is used to people being “mean” hopefully she is with someone who is strong enough to provide some emotional support. @dude wow, a rant …well your right… they are never going to stop putting her with someone..like ever..so she might as well find some nice guy to hold hands with…life is too short to be alone and lonely. Girlfriends and cats=desperate and gay rumors. Finding true love IS the best REVENGE.

IN AWE!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 5:25 PM on February 15, 2013

GO TAYLOR!!!! Who cares? this is how she deals with heartbreak!!! 6 weeks may be a short time but in that time you can still create strong emotional bonds with someone and you can still be hurt by someone. People deal in different ways at least she has fun and makes money out of her heartbreak!!! I know I wish I could

hervey papele

Posted at 5:08 PM on February 15, 2013

Alexandra. if you think Scott`s storry is amazing, on wednesday I got a brand new Jaguar XJ since getting a cheque for $4795 this past 5 weeks an would you believe ten grand last munth. with-out any question its the most financially rewarding I have ever done. I started this seven months/ago and pretty much immediately started to make over $82.. per hour. I follow this great link…….. BIT40.ℂOℳ