Taylor Swift Disses Harry Styles — Mocks Their ‘Dirty Dancing’ Lift

Fri, February 15, 2013 10:55am EST by 45 Comments
Taylor Swift Mocks Harry Styles
FameFlyNet, Courtesy Twitter

Adolfo

Posted at 5:00 PM on September 4, 2014

Great website you have here but I was curious if you knew of any community
forums that cover the same topics discussed here?
I’d really like to be a part of online community where I can get comments from other
experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any
suggestions, please let me know. Cheers!

jj

Posted at 2:06 PM on March 17, 2013

Taylor Awift is very immature and she loves herself too much and is acting like a whore as far as men are concerned,, Men need to be treated with respect just like a woman should..

Sarka-Jonae

Posted at 4:57 PM on March 4, 2013

I’m very excited to see the music video whether she intended to make fun of Harry or not. I don’t really care :) The video looks like a lot of fun. I’m gifting 22 copies of the song to celebrate the video release on March 22. I hear the video may even go out that day. Anyone who’d like to win can enter at buff.ly/13ygvqD

Celina

Posted at 8:57 AM on March 1, 2013

nope and once again this is a dumb article. you are DESPERATE to look for controversy, even in Taylor’s work.

Chelsea

Posted at 12:37 AM on March 4, 2013

Thank you!

recipesfortherealworld

Posted at 1:01 PM on February 27, 2013

I think her song first of all should be called 15, becuase no mature 22 year old deals with a break up by dressing up and mocking their bfs, and if we do that its because we want to be acting immature and stupid. And second of all, I am SICK AND TIRED of Taylor making so much fun of Harry like this. Dude you’re the crazy immature one, not him. And I feel that because he is way more famous than previous bfs, she’s hitting harder on him. But she SERIOUSLY needs to grow up, she definitely doesn’t act like a mature 23 year old. (I’m 22 so I should know.)

Lattania

Posted at 6:30 AM on February 28, 2013

I don’t know why people have such a problem with her. Let her be. If she wants to write about her relationships, then let her. If people think its low then you should be hating Nick Lachey, Justin Timberlake and every other pop artist who have written songs after breakups and people know who they’re talking about. If you think no one is gonna date her because she writes about break ups, then its their call. Let them not date her. If its not her and Harry Styles, then it’s her and Beyonce..if its not her and Beyonce, its gone to her and goats! Every single aspect of her dating life is being suddenly picked on because you have nothing else to pick on. She doesnt land up drunk anywhere, she doesnt have a sex tape, she doesn’t do drugs and she spends tons on charity. Most of the pop and country songs talk about love. She has a lot of songs that don’t talk about love if people actually listen to her whole album. There are songs about her mom, her critics, her fans, her friends and the music industry. She knows what sells and she’s managing to stay clean while making millions. She is 22 – she is allowed to date as many people as she wants. Stop hating. This picture has been taken completely out of context, like every other thing in the media. Nearly all the stories about her and Styles are definitely over hyped. Leave them alone. They have moved on (Taylor will write songs and Harry will date someone else). It’s their way of dealing.

recipesfortherealworld

Posted at 11:29 AM on February 28, 2013

I was in no way shape or form dissing her as an artist. I was a big big fan of hers. I give her major props for staying clean and away from drugs and all that. And I’m not dissing at all her writing songs about relationships. Those are her songs that sell and are popular, and as I mentioned I loved them. And honestly I can’t say she shouldn’t be writing those becuase those are her best songs, and being a One Direction fan most of their songs are about heartache and break ups and love too. So I’d be a hypocrite hating on her love songs. What I was simply commenting on is her immaturity. As a 22 year old, I know break ups suck and that we all deal with in our own way. And believe me if I could sing, I also think most of my songs would be about love. But it’s the simple facts like mocking a british accent, or dressing like him for a music video that states “And make fun of our exes” that bothers me. My problem with her is simply her immaturity on dealing with all this stuff. I know it’s hard, believe me, much like her I fall hard too but at the same time I realize that the other party I dated deserves at least some respect, if I really did care for them. That’s all I am asking for, respect. I know that truth be told I don’t know any of the details of their relationship, so all I see is what she does. And honestly, I don’t like what I see. ANd yes the media does blow things out of proportion, so my judgement is purely based on whatever comes out of her mouth, and pictures. Not articles. If you are a T-Swift fan, I respect you and your opinion to like her and see her as a role model. I simply have lost my respect for her as a person. (And yes I may be a bit biased being a One Direction fan.) But you are right, it is her life.

Chelsea

Posted at 12:38 AM on March 4, 2013

Oh my gosh! I know right? That’s exactly how I feel!