Oscar Pistorius’ Cryptic Tweets Before Girlfriend’s Murder

Fri, February 15, 2013 9:53am EDT by 27 Comments
Oscar Pistorius
Splash

janet reno

Posted at 1:43 PM on May 12, 2014

My dog had a wet poop, and when I look at it, I see oscar pistorius face in poo.

Posted at 4:49 PM on February 22, 2013

Wow, superb weblog format! How lengthy have you been running a blog for?

you made blogging look easy. The total look of your site is fantastic,
as neatly as the content material!

Tasch

Posted at 10:51 AM on February 18, 2013

Her overnight bag was found in his room along with her ipad on the bedroom floor. She was wearing her nightie, 1 of the bullet shells was found in the bedroom, not in the bathroom. If he really thought she was an intruder why was her skull crushed in and why did he shoot her 4 times through the bathroom door, by that point surely she must have called out to him? I know when my boyfriend is home purely from the sound of his footsteps, how does Oscar mistake his own girlfriend when she was clearly staying over for the night?

ranking february

Posted at 4:57 AM on February 18, 2013

Now I am going away to do my breakfast, later than having my breakfast coming again to read further news.

Eldon

Posted at 4:55 AM on February 18, 2013

I’m amazed, I must say. Rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and engaging, and let me tell you,
you’ve hit the nail on the head. The issue is an issue that not enough folks are speaking intelligently about. I’m very happy
I came across this during my hunt for something concerning this.

ranking february

Posted at 4:50 AM on February 18, 2013

Thanks for every other informative site. Where else could I am getting that type of info written in such a perfect manner?
I’ve a mission that I am just now running on, and I’ve been at the look out
for such info.

How To Increase Ranking In Google

Posted at 4:35 AM on February 18, 2013

These are in fact fantastic ideas in about blogging.
You have touched some pleasant factors here. Any way keep up wrinting.

wethree32012

Posted at 1:39 PM on February 17, 2013

It was just a female he killed. What’s the big deal?

AP Newman

Posted at 10:39 AM on February 17, 2013

SA is a VERY angry place but can not be blamed for oscars actions!I suspect a love triangel?

zee

Posted at 5:03 PM on February 16, 2013

Gosh I’m South african, and although I acknowledge that crime is a serious issue here, it is no different than in any other country. I definitely agree with Kay, every country has its issues, but you shouldn’t blame the country for your own personal and mental issues. How you react to your environment is your baby. My family’s lived here forever but none of us have felt threatened enough 2 carry guns. And even if you do have a gun there are rules to follow before you decide to shoot. Oscar killed this girl in Cold blood. It has been discovered that he lied about the entire incident. Its so sad that the media tried to protect him at first and cover up his actions by saying “its because of the crime in south africa”, aarrgghh. I’m done

Bezi

Posted at 5:40 AM on February 17, 2013

I so agree with you. I think the Oscar Pistorius case reflects society as a whole in terms of ignorance. Some are even saying maybe he needed guns because he was disabled. Seriously? If it was that bad he should have had bodyguards for starters, then perhaps 1 gun for security – not a collection (including a machine gun)!

Same thing with that English man who allegedly hired men to kill his wife in SA hoping the world would blame SA crime. I’m a foreign national whose been in SA since I was 12 (now 29). I’ve seen crime but what the media and the international audience seems to reflect is definitely not the South Africa I know. I think most South Africans are angry that a country is blamed because one man decides to take arms.

Anne

Posted at 5:17 PM on February 22, 2013

Actually Zee, it has been discovered that he has not lied about the incident that his testimony has no inconsistencies when compared to the evidence. Everything that has been said in the media, including the bloody cricket bat and the domestic violence complaints has been fabricated in order to sensationalize this story. Once I saw an article regarding that, I looked into the case more carefully and omg is this person telling the truth. It’s such a tragedy, it’s actually the media that is causing such turmoil. He also has been a victim of a violent home invasion so he evidently must have suffered from some kind of PTSD for him to react in such an instinctual and paranoid way. We can’t expect everyone to be perfect, and it’s very fictitious to actually simulate the event in your mind and say what you would do in a traumatic situation (this is generally speaking). I definitely do not blame the state of SA, because everyone is at the end of the day responsible for their actions. It is evident that he has taken responsibility, for he admits to killing his girlfriend. But from everything that I have seen and read, it really doesn’t seem like he premeditated it. It’s indicative from his emotional state; trust me those who commit horrible crimes don’t feel ANY emotion, which is why they are capable of such monstrosities. I do believe in his innocence, and frankly he’s the only one I have believed in a very very long time.

Conrad

Posted at 11:00 AM on February 16, 2013

@Kyle
Not scared dude and definitely not paranoid

Conrad

Posted at 10:57 AM on February 16, 2013

Don’t get me wrong I personally believe he shot her in a fitt of rage.
And he should be punished to the full extent of the law.

I’m saying if the coutry wasn’t so dangerous he would not have neede a gun for self defence and would not have shot her.

Kyle

Posted at 10:55 AM on February 16, 2013

Conrad leave , leave now!!! They going 2 find u!!! RUN!!!! They are coming!!!!

Conrad

Posted at 10:32 AM on February 16, 2013

Don’t know if you are referring to me?
I am in South Africa Pretoria actually so I have first hand experience of what this country is like.

Maybe you need to wake up and go check out Censorbugbear for youself and consider yourself lucky if you or your loved ones have not been touched by this violent country and its corrupt government

Jenine

Posted at 10:01 AM on February 16, 2013

Please do not comment about issues you do not know
about – I live in South Africa. The Oscar Pistorius is a sad sad story abd it is a black few days in our country.

cru

Posted at 9:19 AM on February 16, 2013

He`s grazy that misses more than just his legs…

Conrad

Posted at 8:50 AM on February 16, 2013

South Africa is a dangerous place people get killed daily and in the most gruesome ways but its kept out of the news because of the race of the person that was killed and the race of the person’s doing the killing.
Google Censorbugbear and see why people are so on edge in South Africa.

Kay

Posted at 6:05 PM on February 15, 2013

@S.V.K
Wtf you talking about ‘that part of the country’ ?
Uhm hello, I live in South Africa and I’m pretty sure every country has its own problems..
Like America for one, there’s been so many shootings there lately buut I’m not saying they having problems in ‘that part of the country’ now am I ?

I feel bad for the guy, I really do

Nobody Special

Posted at 7:16 PM on February 15, 2013

@ Kay : I totally agree with you. I mean every country has its own problems. I think he was paranoid and maybe needed help. Professional help, and u are right about the shootings. I am glad that I am not the only one thinking along that line :/
(Thought it was just me…)

Melissa

Posted at 5:34 PM on February 15, 2013

Hollywoodlies…….I mean “life” leave the really news to the big ppl you stick your “gossip”(lies). You sitting on the other side of the world you have no idea what’s going on here. So please mind your own business.

S.V.K.

Posted at 10:59 AM on February 15, 2013

That part of the country has a lot of problems with home invasions. I pray for him. So very sad for the Lady to die so young, so horrible for both families.

moesta

Posted at 2:53 AM on February 16, 2013

SKV..Talking rubbish about “that part of the country”.. been living here 26 years and have not had any problems whatsoever. Oscar just had his own issues and needed help. if he was so concerned about his safety, why not just hire a bodyguard? he is rich after all..

nygirl

Posted at 10:30 AM on February 15, 2013

Sound like he is a very paranoid man. Then again, maybe his physical disability made him feel targeted or something… who knows.

Cyn.

Posted at 10:42 AM on February 15, 2013

Totally agree@mygirl …so so sad.

Bezi

Posted at 10:16 AM on February 16, 2013

Most people don’t want to believe that a man, who just happened to be world star, could kill a girl. They want to blame South Africa, to blame environment, safety, etc. Can we let responsibility lie with the person who did this? He can’t get preferential siding because he has olympic medals. Not fair to the rest of South Africans. Secondly, there are many facts (tho we can’t be sure until court rules) that this may be premeditated murder. He’s been arrested for domestic violence before tho the case never reached court. He defiled the victim’s name in almost the same manner that Lance defiled that woman who accused him of doping.