Kristen Stewart Considers Herself ‘Single’ & Wants To Start Dating

Fri, February 15, 2013 8:30am EDT by 144 Comments
Kristen Stewart Single
SplashNews

Brian Jolliffe

Posted at 12:59 AM on March 31, 2013

Kristen Stewart you are so pretty lady to me Kristen Stewart.

Brian Jolliffe

Posted at 12:34 AM on March 31, 2013

My name is Brian Jolliffe I like to date Kristen Stewart.

From Brian Jolliffe

Brian Jolliffe

Posted at 12:26 AM on March 31, 2013

My name is Brian Jolliffe like to move on with my life with someone like Kristen Stewart to be with me in my life.

From Brian Jolliffe

bennie majoro

Posted at 5:06 AM on March 1, 2013

its a mistake to think you should date if you know u love him don’t loose hope this soon

Sadie

Posted at 12:40 AM on February 25, 2013

Please start dating and leave Robert Pattinson alone. Robert needs a lady in his life, not a tramp like Kristen Stewart!

roxPH

Posted at 7:08 AM on February 21, 2013

Ready to move on with the right guy??WTH? SHE is already with the right guy but she blew it Away. Once a Cheater always a Cheater.

Stef

Posted at 7:02 PM on February 20, 2013

Wait for him. Wait for him! Wait for him! You two are adorable and make each other happy. Yes, there may be some problems but thats just life. You get over the bumps in the road, move on, and your relationship gets stronger. You love each other. Everyone knows it. That’s all that really matters. Wait for him.

isabel marant shoes sneakers

Posted at 3:41 PM on February 20, 2013

Just a smiling visitor here to share the love (:, btw great style and design. “Treat the other man’s faith gently it is all he has to believe with.” by Athenus. [url=http://www.law1949.com/law1949com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=6243274]isabel marant shoes sneakers[/url%5

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 10:14 PM on February 19, 2013

ROB AND KRISTEN ARE MARRIED , AND THEY ARE NOT LIVING THEIR LIFE AROUND THE MEDIA . THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN APART, ROB KNOW THERE KRISTEN THAT DAY OF THE SO CALL AFFAIR. COME OVER TO YOUTUBE AND LOOK AT VIDEOS

Nobody Special

Posted at 11:20 PM on February 19, 2013

@ JOYCE DELGADO: , Now, Joyce, do you have ANY hardcore proof, that they are married ?
And not just videos or some obscure web posting, but HARDCORE proof ??
Until you do,i suggest that you stop with this nonsense of them being married.

Natalie

Posted at 12:48 PM on February 19, 2013

She looks great in that bottom photo. No offence to rob but Kirsten is way hotter than he is

senzen

Posted at 10:28 AM on February 19, 2013

Kristen Stewart is hot. If ROBSTEN is indeed broken i think she should date Jared Leto.

Selby Drake

Posted at 11:01 AM on February 19, 2013

@Trishajan, No, Jared is WAY too old for her. She’s had enough trouble from these Dads.

Trishajan Alliah Reyes Marzan

Posted at 5:29 AM on February 19, 2013

Kristen, I’m a Twi-hard and I’m a ROBSTEN fan too. Don’t consider yourself as a single cause your not! I believe that you can arrange this.. I know Robert Pattinson still in love with you, so DON’T CONSIDER YOURSELF AS A SINGLE cause you really not. I BELIEVE YOU CAN WORK THIS OUT- YOU TWO !!! please stop this trial separation. You two love each other i knew that!! you’ve been in a relationship for FOUR YEARS. i know you can work this out. Many Robsten fans will be happy if you two don’t separate/don’t break. PLEASE ..

pamela

Posted at 7:32 PM on February 18, 2013

Girl has never been single. She started dating the first one when she was, like, 13.

kate

Posted at 11:59 AM on February 18, 2013

Kslut considered herself single when she started screwing married man Rupert. Any man she starts seeing will only see her for a bit of fun as no man trusts a cheat that has been caught red handed. And make sure she gets tested as i can’t imagine the amount of std’s she in culturing inside her!

shana

Posted at 2:20 PM on February 18, 2013

so if you cheat and arent caught red handed it ok and you may not have a std problem. im confused

kate

Posted at 3:54 PM on February 21, 2013

Hey shana, it does not take much to confuse you does it. Being caught red handed means no man will trust her. The STD comment was for the fact she’s a skank caught sleeping with a married man, so if she has no boundaries, who else had she slept with without getting caught. Thank about that if your tiny brain can work it out. Hahaha.

Marchia

Posted at 9:06 AM on March 31, 2013

Kate shut the hell up!!!!!! She’s not a slut or any other names that come out of that pea size brain of yours.!!! Get a life wench & leave everybody eles alone.!!!

Anonymous

Posted at 10:38 AM on February 18, 2013

Personally, I think Kristen should take some time to get to know herself instead of defining herself through a partner. Moving to New York might be a good move. Going back to school part-time to do something totally different on the side might give her a new perspective of herself..like taking some writing courses. I think she could write a wickedly good script after all the drama she’s been through. She is a very deep thinker and philosophical. I agree with Nobody Special…there are always 2 sides of the story.

As far as who she should date…I think she needs someone who will pay attention to her, someone who is kind. Justin has had his own issues lately but that’s not saying that they can’t casually date. Dating someone older like Bradley Cooper might be interesting for her.

If she dates Justin, she just might develop her singing voice and that would be fantastic! I’d love to hear them do a duet together. That would be big news. She was great in Runaways. They are both coming off of long-term relationships so getting into a light relationship might be the best thing for both Justin and Kristen.

As far as Rob goes, who knows how the media will play him if they have broken up. We might see women coming out to tell how they were involved with him during his relationship with Kristen and then people may get the whole picture. Right now, I don’t think we are getting the whole picture. Only they know the truth about their relationship so it’s best to leave it there. The media will play it the way they see fit and it is up to the gullible public to either dig deeper and investigate the claims or flat out believe it. Not everything they print is true as we have come to know.

One thing for sure in Hollywood is that when you are no longer the IT person, they dispose of you pretty quickly and it doesn’t matter how high you were on top before. There are some legends like Liz Taylor that stayed up on top though.

It will be really interesting to see how Rob and Kristen do without each other close by. I just saw Cosmopolis and he did an excellent job in that movie!

Nobody Special

Posted at 5:27 PM on February 18, 2013

@ Anonymous : once again, very well said and I agree :)
( and not just ’cause you agreed with me ! lol :) )
Very wise counsel,you’ve said :)

Anonymous

Posted at 6:22 PM on February 18, 2013

@Nobody thanks.:-) You have to be careful what you say since words can be misconstrued. For example, I posted this comment from someone on another board…It was from this thread> Robert Pattinson Dumps Kristen Stewart? Pair ‘Split After Constant Pressure From Family And Friends’
Rob wants to ‘cool things off for a while’ after a ‘tense festive period’”….The comment from another commenter went like this:

Barbara Grabiec · Boynton Beach, Florida
“what? Rob You can’t think for yourself…you let your family and friends get in the way…you will.
regret this for the rest of your life..yes! shame on you…Kristen deserves better…some one more understanding…You should think long and hard before throwing a 4 year relationship away…true.
love is rare…I think you have true love with Kristen…love is always tested…you just proved to Kristen you are not strong enough to catch her when she falls. I hope you find someone to catch you when you fall. Move on Kristen…Rob is self centered and as alot of growing up to do.

My response:

I am not blaming Rob at all…read between the lines. We all make mistakes. The point is, when we do make a mistake, the people who forgive which is what Rob has done, are the ones who do stand by you when you fall. I pointed out the comment because we can apply it to our own lives. How many people do you think will be there for you when you become sick or when you “fall” as she put it?

True love is not always easy but forgiveness gives you another chance. Personally, I just think they need to date other people so that they can decide what qualities they want in a partner. Kristen may need more time to develop who she is and I think Rob is wise to let her go now. She may not be ready and he may not be ready. Only they know the truth about their relationship. Best not to push it if people are not ready. The timing is off for them to get married since they are launching their solo careers. Lots going on where they may not be able to devote as much time to the relationship. I think he was smart to just remain good friends for now. Do you agree?

They have only known each other in a long-term relationship. You don’t know what you’ve got until it’s gone. They need time to mature both professionally and personally. I truly believe that if it is meant to be, it will be but no sense forcing it..that’s what I read between the lines in the above comment.”

I guess people don’t read between the lines. :-)

Nobody Special

Posted at 7:15 PM on February 18, 2013

Oh how well I know all about not reading between the lines ! Someone, I will not name, had had it out for me and made me stop commenting for a few days, til someone told that person they needed to cease and desist. I do read between the lines and yes, what you had said in response to the Barbara Grabiec,was very well put and true.
We have no idea where Rob’s heart is and yes, while he is a grown man, he will listen to the counsel of his sisters and parents, and while he may not agree, he has listened.
I am glad that they are where they are: there are two sides to this story and I do not think we will ever know the whole picture.
Not for us to know,I think. It is private,and as Kristen and Rob are private people, I agree with what you have said in both responses :)
( You should be a counsellor, Anonymous . I am not kidding.
You have this much needed and rare commodity called ” common sense.” )

RobSten Defender (Mackenzie Sonerclere)

Posted at 5:04 AM on February 18, 2013

YOU HAVE SAID LAST WEEK THAT KRISTEN STEWART HAS NO PLAN ON BREAKING UP WITH ROB, BUT HOW CAN YOU COME UP WITH THIS REPORT. I WILL NOT SHUT DEFENDING THEIR RELATIONSHIP UNTIL KRISTEN WILL NOT SPEAK OUT. THAT IS. YOU’LL MAKING ME SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jean

Posted at 11:38 PM on February 16, 2013

Give them a break. They need to focus on their lives and career for the moment. Time will tell if there‘s goin to be another chance for them. You cant always blame somebody for finally giving up to apologize. Kristen‘s done her part already. Its pointless to hold on to someone who doesnt seem to appreciate the efforts. Yeah she cheated, and its totally wrong. But its useless to humiliate herself all the more. She can start dating again, but you press people should try to give her a space to let her work out her issues. Go find other celebrities to write about!

Kristen, hope to see you and Nicholas Hoult in a film soon!

Garrison

Posted at 1:57 AM on February 17, 2013

Robert could finally get enough distance to fod her off…she’s tried every trick in the book to keep him- she was crying to him telling him she was having a nervous breakdown…and he felt sorry for her cuz he’s a nice guy, and allowed himself to be dragged back into her inferno of selfishness and tricks! The little minx is not good enough for Robert, never was. It was geography that got them together, making films together, being stuck into hotels together not able to leave. Rob is finally growing up and has good character, he is seeing that she is a dark cloud. Of course she wants to date – to make Rob jealous. Hopefully he’s past that.

Anonymous

Posted at 6:06 PM on February 18, 2013

@Garrison…so how do you know all this? Do you know Rob? Are you saying that Rob didn’t love her? How do you know this if you’re not Rob!?

As far as Kristen dating to make Rob jealous maybe you are wrong on that count. Maybe she just wants to get on with life and she has had enough time moping about the whole relationship. Time to move on and date someone who is uplifting and appreciates her.
I don’t think Rob or Kristen will get a good perspective of what they gave each other unless at a distance. Then they may reflect on how good it was. Money and status might be able to buy a lot of things but it doesn’t buy happiness. At least they were happy for a good while.

Regardless of what Kristen has been through, people still respect her or she wouldn’t have been on the top 12 inspirational people list. That says a lot.

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 12:15 AM on February 18, 2013

@JEAN WHY YOU DOING OVER HERE ROBERT KRISTEN ON YOUTUBE THE GOOD TO BEGINNING IS [ ROB KRISTEN THEY DON`T KNOW ABOUT US

Carlos Aona (@Kristenmaniac)

Posted at 11:19 PM on February 16, 2013

Rob does, and always has, made me nauseous.

shae

Posted at 2:01 AM on February 17, 2013

Kristen makes me watch to scratch my butt

Ana

Posted at 7:02 PM on February 16, 2013

I really do wish you would butt out and leave these two alone. He is filming in Oz. she is meeting co-stars for her next movie. Neither of them is going to talk to you so you have no clue what’s going on with their relationship. So get over yourselves stop printing lie and making up rubbish.

Ames

Posted at 2:00 AM on February 17, 2013

Why does everyone feel these two have to stay together…how many people actually stay together who started dating in their early 20’s??? People, this was puppy love – Kristen is so selfish she doesn’t have the capacity to love. Rob is genuine, she’s a poser.

Nobody Special

Posted at 3:18 PM on February 16, 2013

Oh and to those who may wanna read something into what I had written: it was all written tongue-in-cheek. I mean no disrespect to Robert. Since I do not know him,i cannot say one way or the other . I just hope that he is NOT moody,a-hole-ish, rude or in any way, acting the snobbish Brit.
HL knows me well enough that I speak my mind: if they do not like what i tytpe, they can, or will, remove said comment (s) .

Elizabeth

Posted at 7:39 AM on February 16, 2013

PLEASE! this is nothing but Bull**** , what’s that damned source? sources? please, you’re fooling all the fans, not me; I’m a fan. no one knows, if she’s single, dating or still with Rob, no one knows and will ever know how they feel; we’re just here discussing other people’s lives, stop it, would ya! spreading false rumors, and lies, get a life! would ya! X(

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 4:56 AM on February 19, 2013

@ELIZABETH JUST PUT YOUR CLICK AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE ON YOUR LEFT THE LITTLE THINK THAT LOOK LIKE A HOUSE . IT WILL SAY GOOGLE . WRITE IN THE BOX.ROBERT PATTINSON ON YOUTUBE, THERE YOU WILL HAVE HUNDREDS OF VIDEO START WITH THIS ONE WRITE IN THE BOX ON TOP [ROBERT KRISTEN DON`T GIVE UP ON US ]

lenaj

Posted at 3:37 AM on February 16, 2013

Cheating? Really? You can’t be that clueless as to believe the pictures in question were anything but sexual in nature. Kiss and a hug? funny how the whole world knew it but cheerfully labelled Kristen ‘cheat’,’slut’,’whore’,and so on and tore her into shreds. I like Krist, I admit, I’m her fan for films like The Runaways, OTR, SW, and I am not here to insult Mr. Pattinson.

Havanna

Posted at 9:48 PM on February 15, 2013

GET WHAT U DESERVE KSCREW!!! Robert was always too good for you and thank god he left you when he did. You dont deserve such a gentleman. Go find Rupert, Im sure hed b happy to have you. Dirty homewrecker. She doesnt even talk to her Mom anymore. Whats wrong with you Kstew?! Go be alone in LA while hes here in Australia cos he doesnt want you to visit him and neither do we.

Nobody Special

Posted at 10:04 PM on February 15, 2013

I do believe that Kristen was at home with her parents on V-D day. Baking and doing something sweet for them : baking & cooking.

Rupet S.

Posted at 10:08 PM on February 16, 2013

You must be kidding! Kristen was with me on V Day with her head glued to my groin. Rob’s loss is my gain. He He He He

Nobody Special

Posted at 10:53 PM on February 16, 2013

@ Rupert: OMG.
’nuff said…

gwenda wakely (@gumtrees68)

Posted at 11:24 PM on February 15, 2013

i GATHER YOU KNOW rOBERT WELL TO KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT HIM,YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HE IS LIKE,HE IS MOODEY AND BAD TEMPERED,IN AN INTERVIEW ON TV IT WAS STATED HE IS NO EDWARD CULLEN,AND WOULD RATHER BE OUT DRINKING THAN DOING ANYTHING ELSE,SOME BOYFRIEND THAT WOULD MAKE THEY. DID AN INTERVIEW WITH HIM IN AUSTRALIA AND SAID HE IS VERY RUDE AND SELF CENTERED.I AM NOT A KIRSTEN FAN,BUT THERE ARE TWO SIDES TO ANY STORY.

LMFAO

Posted at 5:13 AM on February 16, 2013

I would stop spreading lies if I were you. Everybody who meets Rob says he is the nicest person, reporters, fans and even other stars. But you have to spread lies to make Kristen look better right? Not working, she is still a homewrecker and the reason two little kids have a broken family.

Nobody Special

Posted at 11:49 PM on February 16, 2013

@ True, but I have not heard anything on him cheating on Kriwten.I am sure he has: no man, that sexy, can remain faithful, to ONE female. With the whole world at his disposal,and women crawling ,begging,to sleep with him, he can pick and choose whom he wants to f*ck. I seriously doubt he was ever faithful to Kristen. She just happen to get caught, is all.

Nobody Special

Posted at 11:57 PM on February 16, 2013

@ gwenda: sooner or later, the drinking will ruin his looks. He has lost alot of weight, and if you look at pics of him, side view, you will see it already.
Go to You Tube, and watch ” It’s Raining Rpattz” by omekittycat. Watch for the pic at 5:27, and look at his profile pic.
He does not look at all like he did when he first made Twilight. He was somewhat chunky,back then.
And yes, I realize, that it was 5 years ago, but his looks have faded somewhat,and with the heavy drinking, I now know why.
He is no longer ” boyishly handsome” he has grown into a man, but the weight loss has had me watching him for awhile now.
I still want to see that interview with him,and “they” said he was very rude and self-centered. Maybe now that twilight is all over, we are seeing Rob’s true colors.

Sadie

Posted at 8:06 PM on February 15, 2013

I would say that Kristen Stewart starting dating someone else the first time she spread those legs of hers for Rupert Sanders when she was supposed to be in a committed relationship with Robert Pattinson. Robert Pattinson does not want that nasty stuff anymore. Date away, Kristen, date away!

Carlos Aona (@Kristenmaniac)

Posted at 11:21 PM on February 16, 2013

Oh, maybe true. But most females on earth have spread their legs with some male or lady other than their spouse.

Nobody Special

Posted at 7:27 PM on February 15, 2013

wow, the Enquierer : Webloid: I like that word :)
appropriate.