Chris Brown Releases New Docu-Video From World Tour — Watch

Fri, February 15, 2013 4:10pm EDT by 28 Comments
Chris Brown Documentary Video
Courtesy of Viveo

Wisdom

Posted at 2:19 PM on February 22, 2013

“Never, Never, Never give up Chris Brown! Trust and Keep the faith always for better days. Let Divine Light be your ultimate guide”.

TRYTOSTAY+

Posted at 8:33 AM on February 18, 2013

TRAPSTAR! IT AIN’T EASY ON THE EMOTIONAL ASPECT ON BEING A STAR. U HAVE TO HAVE A TOUGH SKIN. U DON’T KNOW WHICH ONES R VULTURES AND WHICH ONES REALLY LOVE U. BUT HE’S LUCKY TO HAVE HIS MOTHER AND THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE BY HIS SIDE. HOPEFULLY HE DOESN’T END UP LIKE OTHERS HAVE.

Stfu

Posted at 7:00 AM on February 18, 2013

This video is not just about rihanna hes talking about if he could go back! To before the fame he would. Bcus fame brings bs and we all know that hes being attacked from every corner. Regardless they are human they make mistakes let them be happy its not u its them. Worry about ur own lives. Ur kids shouldnt look up to celebrities as role models anyways. They need to be watching disney channel. And thats why ur the parent u should be the role model.

Narinebreezy

Posted at 6:36 AM on February 18, 2013

Chris is so talented
I can w8 to download this song on iTunes

bvire

Posted at 7:45 PM on February 16, 2013

I F CHRIS!!! going to release anything it won’t be to no!!!! Blog! exspecially what he been through? So i don’t believe this? if it was me I wouldn’t so I know he’s not? hes not dum!! bye!!

katrine

Posted at 7:30 PM on February 16, 2013

He wouldn’t have to name names because Rihanna was in the video.

nas

Posted at 4:12 AM on February 16, 2013

Say whatever #1love is in the video. GO CHRIANNA

until the fg dayz

Posted at 3:43 AM on February 16, 2013

Nice home msuci video

Monroee

Posted at 9:12 PM on February 15, 2013

I love it!! Happy to see him smile, and I love this song

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 7:42 PM on February 15, 2013

Chris probably wishes he could perform ( which I believe is his TRUE LOVE) and be left the hell alone!!

Island Girls

Posted at 7:40 PM on February 15, 2013

I have to commend Chris Brown for forgiving Rihanna. Chris has had a lot of girlfriends and Rihanna is the only one that has said he abused her. It is my belief that Rihanna can be very agressive, and controlling. I believe Chris took the blame for everything. I belief Rihanna abused Chris. Chris is still a young kid at heart but that Rihanna is extremely mature for her age. Whips, Chains, S&M. I believe that she maybe into witchcraft and has put a spell on Chris. I believe that is the reason she was crying to Oprah and saying that if he is not happy then I am not happy. I believe she has alot of guilt. Just think where Chris would be if he had not dated her. I am praying to God that he gets all the good things that were promised to him because he deserves it.

WHAT?!!!

Posted at 9:34 PM on February 15, 2013

Yeah…and the pictures and his confession/apology were just for fun. Give me a break. He beat the crap out of her – I don’t know if she did anything to him, but REGARDLESS – no one should lay hands on another person (Rihanna OR CB) PERIOD. The way you are talking, someone did some voodoo on your brain.

Caprice jones

Posted at 12:04 PM on February 18, 2013

Island Girls

Posted at 7:20 PM on February 15, 2013

A lot of women from the islands deal in witchcraft. I know one girl whose boyfriend broke up with her and she was extremely upset. She and her mother went to a witchcraft doctor in New York where she obtained some black magic. She then sprinkled the black magic in and around her boyfriend’s house and in his food and he almost went crazy. American men please be where. Some Island girls are very vindictive too.

Demmi

Posted at 12:19 AM on February 16, 2013

Lil his asa was poisoned you.idiot! He ate a drug and lost his mind.How.dumb.are.you.people.

Mz London

Posted at 6:34 PM on February 15, 2013

I honestly believe Chris Brown is bipolar.

Demmi

Posted at 12:10 AM on February 16, 2013

Would explain the percription for marijuana. It is used to treat bipolar conditions. LoL

Sandra Renee

Posted at 5:29 PM on February 15, 2013

Hi –

Here’s a REAL DEAL REALITY view:

The true bottom line is that Rihanna desires Chris to be her full-time faithful and loving man. If he’s not willing to be that, he needs to step out of her life…

GOD knows that Chris isn’t giving Rihanna essential and consistent respect and love demonstrations…

###

To Christopher Maurice Brown:

Rumor has it that, of late, you are dissing Rihanna… Your conduct is on the
wrong side of GOD. And for sure, when that is the reality, certainly you can
expect that GOD shall lift His hand against you, Christopher Maurice Brown. –
Psalm 106:26 – KJV.

NOBOBY can save you from Almighty GOD. Pleasing Him is your salvation…

If you don’t desire to be Rihanna’s man full-time and with that giving her
total respect, then you’d better step out of her life. If you do desire her
full-time – your actions had better line up with cherishing her – consistently.

GOD isn’t playing with you, Chris, and if you play with Him, you WON’T win.
Rather you’re provoking Him to wrath, which will NOT bode well for you.

Don’t take my word for it – disrespect Rihanna…and watch what happens in
your life. Expect MORE trouble…and until you get it right…MORE trouble – from what
GOD allows.

This is on public record because you’ve publicly dissed Rihanna, etc.

###

Note: No, Rihanna isn’t perfect. She’s gold in process and GOD shall change
her, as He will you, IF you let Him – otherwise…woe to you, Chris…

meme

Posted at 5:21 PM on February 15, 2013

He felt bad because he hurt a good girl over a whore and she will always stay a whore…

Bitter

Posted at 5:29 PM on February 15, 2013

Meme. Nice try. Notice that only one of them is in the video…that would be Rihanna. Nice to know that you are an expert on her sex life…NOT.

meme

Posted at 5:20 PM on February 15, 2013

Chris brown was just trying to say he wished he would’ve stayed with kae but kae has already moved on and he left a good girl for a hoe….he is saying he always knew rihanna was a hoe…he wished he would’ve trusted his instinct that he couldn’t turn a hoe into a housewife…lol

Meme has ISSUES

Posted at 5:31 PM on February 15, 2013

Kae has moved on? Ummm…where? And, if I remember correctly, CB did not EVER leave Rihanna. SHE left HIM. As soon as she gave the slightest inclination that she wanted him back he was all over it. And how do you know how many people Rihanna OR Kaerruche have been with? What are you?? 411 for pu#$y?

Sexpot

Posted at 5:15 PM on February 15, 2013

Chris brown is a fine MF with that sexy butt. His lips and ears are also sexy. I want to bite his juicy lips and ears off and eat them for dinner. Chris Brown is packing. I love to see him dance in tight pant. I wish he would wear spandex pant everyday and take me down. Chris Brown should pose for playboy. He has it all. I dream about him every night. In my dreams he is my husband and I love him. I love him more than Rihanna and I can make him happy for the rest of his life. Have you seen his You tube Video” I going to take you down”? I love him.

Genean

Posted at 5:06 PM on February 15, 2013

He said what he was referring to so I’m not getting the question. Maybe HL and the rest who are perplexed at what he was saying should watch the video again. He wouldn’t have to name names because Rihanna was in the video.

Kiki

Posted at 4:48 PM on February 15, 2013

This video could be about either situation as he could well be singing about before the 2009 incident or he could well mean go back before he was famous, which i doubt it is that one as he would not then have the lifestyle that he has now become accustomed to.
At the end of the day only Chris knows what his songs supposed to mean, as not every song he makes has any relevants to the lyrics sung

Agree

Posted at 5:32 PM on February 15, 2013

I agree with Kiki.

Curious Styles

Posted at 4:30 AM on February 16, 2013

At least we know he wasn’t talking about Kae’s raggedy a z z.. lol

RONNIE5

Posted at 10:08 AM on February 17, 2013

CHRIS made a bad mistake 4years ago n people r very vicious and horrible with their comments about him and Rihanna. If they r meant 2B they will B 2Gether. People shud butt out and let them live. I dont think they read all d sh** dats negative. Imagine if U had BS all d time it wud send u MAD so Y do it to someone else. KiKi has calmed down n hope she continues to do so cos her constant hate 4RiRi doesnt help. Cant go thru life hating people dat we dont know n Y hate anyway. Its so negative.