Rachel was styled using Vidal Sassoon products for the Hollywood, CA premiere of ‘Oz The Great And Powerful’ and we’ve got the exact tips and products used so you can re-create her red carpet look!
Rachel Weisz, 42, looked sleek and sexy wearing a Victoria Beckham dress on the yellow brick road carpet for the premiere of her upcoming flick. Her hair stylist Ben Skervin is spilling his secrets to HollywoodLife.com so we can feel and look as great as Rachel!
Rachel looked modern and sexy on Feb. 13 — here’s how you can get her hot hair and makeup!
How To Get Rachel Weisz’s ‘Oz’ Premiere Hair
Here are Ben’s expert tips on how to get Rachel’s hair:
1) Mist hair with Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Heat Protect & Shine Spray before blowing hair out with a large round brush to ensure the hair is smooth.
2) Once dry, flat iron the roots and mid lengths of the hair for a glossy finish. Then using a rat tail comb, create a deep side part.
3) Use Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Extreme Smooth Combing Crème over the surface of the hair and tightly brush the hair back into a low ponytail. Use a hair band to secure the ponytail in place at the nape of the neck.
4) Comb a small amount of Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Mega Firm Hold Gel through the ponytail to keep the hair together.
5) To create the looped circular bun, start at the bottom of the ponytail and roll the hair underneath it until it reaches the base of the ponytail. Secure the roll with bobby pins.
6) Lastly, smooth gel over the top of the hair for a super shiny look and lock the entire look in place with hairspray to smooth any flyaways.
Rachel Weisz Wears Chanel Makeup
Rachel’s makeup was done by artist Kate Lee for Chanel. Kate used Chanel’s Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Sunscreen Makeup for a flawless base. For cheeks, she used Poudre Signee de Chanel Illuminating Powder.
For her amazing eyes, Kate used Ligne Graphique de Chanel Liquid Eyeliner for definition. To complete the look, she used a coat of Le Volume de Chanel Mascara in Noir.
Tell us, HollywoodLifers, do you love Rachel’s hair and makeup?
More Rachel Weisz News:
- Rachel Weisz Looks So Sexy For ‘Bourne Legacy’ Premiere
- Rachel Weisz Smolders Naked And Next To Lion In New Bulgari Ad!
- Rachel Weisz Reveals: I’m Not A Brave Person, I’ve Never Done Anything Bold!