It’s a Kardashian hair battle! Do you prefer Kourtney’s super teased mane or Kim’s super sleek fishtail braid? Tell us below and we’ll tell you how to get Kim’s look!
Kim Karadashian and Kourtney Kardashian have been battling their whole lives as sisters but this time, it’s a beauty battle! Which look do you love — Kourt’s crazy volume or Kim’s sophisticated side braid? Vote below.
Kourtney posted a pic on her Instagram on Feb. 13, “Big hair so there!”
Kim also posted on Feb. 13, saying “Today’s hair – fishtail braid.” Kim’s hair is so romantic and feminine, it would be perfect for a wedding!
The experts at Once Wed have an amazing fishtail braid tutorial so you can get Kim’s look:
Fishtail Braid Tutorial From Once Wed
1. Backcomb/tease the crown of your head. This makes the hair “sticky” for starting the fishtail.
2. Gather a small handful of hair from the back center of the head and separate the hair into two sections.
3. + 4. Take a small strand of hair from the right section, pull it back and cross it over to join the left hair section.
5. + 6. Take a small strand of hair from the left section, pull it back and cross it over to join the right hair section.
7. Repeat these steps all the way down the back of the head. Continue throughout the “tail”.
8. Secure with hair tie. Fishtails looks beautiful a little disheveled. To achieve this look gently pull apart/loosen the braid. It’s ok if it’s uneven or little pieces falls out. Gives the fishtail a youthful, messy ease.
Additional tips for a great fishtail braid:
-“You should brush your hair before braiding. Knots and tangles make it hard for the person braiding your hair. Might also hurt a little bit!
– Part on your natural side. Adjust instructions according to your part.
– Day old hair is best. A little grit is good for braids as they hold-up better. Clean hair is too slippery.
– These tutorials are written for someone to braid your hair, not intended for self-braiders. Unless you are really clever and talented!”
Which hair look do you love, HollywoodLifers?
— Dory Larrabee
More Kardashian Beauty News:
- Kim Kardashian’s Messy Fishtail Braid — Is Her New Year’s Eve Hair Hot Or Not?
- Kim Kardashian’s Messy French Braid — How To Get The Look
- Kim & Kourtney Kardashian’s Braided Hairstyles — Who Rocked The Braid Best?