‘Bachelor’ Sean Lowe’s Fiancée Is Frustrated With His Sex Ban — Report

Wed, February 13, 2013 1:07pm EDT by 12 Comments
Sean Lowe Virgin
FameFlyNet

Truco Para Ganar en La Ruleta Tips...

Posted at 10:45 AM on April 19, 2014

Hello to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting more from this site, and your views are nice in favor of new visitors.

waitinggirl

Posted at 3:50 AM on June 9, 2013

please respect Sean’s decision. it is such a turn on to meet a guy that is willing to wait with sex until marriage but all guys eventually want it and relationships are broken. this is so frustrating why do people need sex before marriage?? Keep your values Sean and don’t let anybody change that! You have my support for sure! God bless you for your decision.

AR

Posted at 9:20 PM on March 18, 2013

This article should really be deleted. The tone used here is sickening and just goes to show what is wrong with our society. You have a grown man doing the moral and just thing, and being slandered for it. It’s not his way that is wrong. Instead, it’s the people who think being good and decent is a thing of the past that are wrong. I have a hard time believing an adult wrote this.

JG

Posted at 11:31 PM on March 11, 2013

Whoever wrote this article must be a total slut and think all other women (and men) are, too. Sean never gave the impression that he was going to have sex with any of these women before marriage. He was upfront about his faith. Suggesting that he was acting “one big lie” by kissing these girls is ridiculous. Kissing does not mean he’s about to have sex with them. Grow up.

AB

Posted at 11:13 PM on February 25, 2013

My husband and I dated for four years before we were married and we saved sex for our wedding night. Yes, it CAN be done and it is WELL worth it. We were married in 2004 so it’s not like we were from another era. I think every girl deserves a man who will commit to her for the rest of their lives before he sleeps with her. I love that my husband and I both can say we’re the only ones that we’ve ever been with intimately. Go Sean – proud you’re not afraid to stand up for your Christian morals!

JS

Posted at 2:48 PM on February 22, 2013

Me and my husband did not have sex even after our wedding night. We tried but I was nervous. We end up not having sex that night. It only happened a week later on our honeymoon.

A Ward

Posted at 8:54 PM on February 20, 2013

When did it become such a horrible thing to have morals? Sex before marriage has indeed become more the norm….and so has divorce! It seems to me that the “old fashioned” way has a much higher success rate. I have so much respect for Sean and his Christian values. We just need more men like him.

Alan W.

Posted at 6:25 PM on February 20, 2013

I saw the cover of US magazine in a store today, which gave the air of being utterly shocked by a male bachelor would want to wait til marriage to have sex. I have many, many male friends who chose to wait til marriage to have sex and are waiting to marry before sex This article only goes to show how compartmentalized and out of touch with American demographics Hollywood is. It’s tragic to think that most women in this country probably believe it’s impossible to find a virgin husband; I think so many of them have given up on finding one who has saved himself for her. Well, they exist. You’re probably just not gonna find them bar hopping or in Hollywood! Most of them, to be honest, are probably at church. A lot of you ladies probably never stepped foot in a church so think the male virgin is from a nother planet; no, they’re hear, you’re just looking in the wrong places. Not gonna find him in compartmentalized Hollywood. When are they going to make a movie about a man with serious values who takes virginity seriously, not prudishly, but thinks of it as sacred enough to save it for the woman he wants to spend the rest of his life? Where are these characters in Hollywood? I’ve been waiting my whole life to see any remotely that I could personally relate to when it comes to sexuality and virginity taken seriously (not parodied). Not even any of the great actors have ever bothered to examine this sort of character, as far as I know (unless they’re caricaturing or demonizing or so-called “liberating” a sexually conservative person). How long will you remain out of touch, Hollywood?

Renee Anne

Posted at 2:42 PM on February 17, 2013

Me & my husband waited for intercourse for 7 long years ,we met in our teens, it is 31 yrs later, married 23 and we are AS in love now as we were then….I feel it is even more so…. I applaud Sean for taking this stand in this day & age… it is RARE , it is Beautiful and he is a fine example of a Man of honor, a true Family man who does not go spreading his sperm all over the place, a “One Woman” man…these make the best of faithful & true husbands, I ought to know.

What woman would not want this ? Far too many treat the sex act like they are buying a new pair of shoes, maybe even borrowing…. their closets – full of ex partners… …I even feel it breeds a loss of “Empathy” in our young people …in the casual sense anyway… The Romantic view is a little different, as there is a commitment & the Emotional entanglement between lovers…

New book out entitled “Bringing Sex into Focus- the Quest for sexual integrity” discusses 6 lenses people view SEX and it’s meaning to THEM … in todays society… Seans view is now the “Covenantal View” due to his beliefs… Nothing what so ever do do with Prudeness, it’s the value some of us hold on this beauttiful act of intimacy. I know my husband has respected me MORE so for wanting to wait.. didn’t mean we didnt have FUN along the way, we even touched ourselves but we still had something NEW & sacred to bring to our wedding night.. The Fusion, the Becoming “ONE”. God Bless you & your new wife Sean Lowe! I hope you have chosen one “worthy”.

kiddfan1

Posted at 9:37 PM on February 13, 2013

Excuse me, but there are PLENTY of people who choose not to have sex before marriage. Why does your reporting make it seem like Sean’s from another planet? Seriously, I applaud his decision and if his so-called fiance was in it for love she will do the same.

S Gallagher

Posted at 9:03 AM on February 19, 2013

AMEN!!!!

Sandra

Posted at 6:08 AM on March 12, 2013

Tge tone of this article is offensive and lacking in character. Since when is a virtue a vice? Since when is a personal strength a weakness? Sean should be respected as a man of integrity…as a man who honors women enough not to exploit them…especially under the circumstances. What a cheap attitude to take to declare that he is a prude or less than a man because he exhibits character!!! The author of this article must never have heard of a gentleman…