‘Bachelor’ Runner Up Cast As Next ‘Bachelorette’ — Report

Courtesy ABC

Aqua

Posted at 9:46 AM on February 28, 2013

I’d like Tierra!

Joy

Posted at 5:15 PM on March 1, 2013

I’d think it would be difficult to get bachelors for a show with Tierra as the Bachelorette.

Wiggles

Posted at 5:48 PM on February 27, 2013

Hope you post an update on what reality Steve now knows. It’s Definitely not Lindsay.

kelly.sheaks@yahoo.com

Posted at 3:21 PM on February 27, 2013

Definitely Ashlee

jez

Posted at 2:56 PM on February 27, 2013

hope this is not true and i wish desiree is the next bachelorette

Joy

Posted at 5:17 PM on March 1, 2013

Me too – big time! Love her personality. She’s charismatic.

Shannon

Posted at 12:31 PM on February 27, 2013

I wish it was Desiree

Amy

Posted at 2:18 PM on February 26, 2013

I would like to see Desiree or Ashlee as the next Bachelorette. I don’t like anything about Lindsay. She has the personality of a particularly immature high school cheerleader. She’s vapid and that baby voice is insufferable. I won’t watch if they cast her.

Chelsey

Posted at 5:00 AM on February 27, 2013

I agree :/ It would be terrible to watch! I don’t think she needs a tv show to help her get married shell prob find a cute Amy guy those guys love to get married in a hurry and she is right on post and everything. She was a sweet girl but did seem to act like a 15 year old.
I think the reason Sean didn’t pick Ashlee is because she is so much stronger and smarter then him and he wants to be the dominate one in his marriage.

Tess

Posted at 10:36 AM on February 28, 2013

Agreed. Can’t take that voice. Should be Ashlee or maybe Desiree.

Ashleefan

Posted at 2:12 PM on February 26, 2013

ashlee needs to be the next bachelorette! lindsey is immature and awful
ashlee deserves to find love

Chelsey

Posted at 5:01 AM on February 27, 2013

Completely agree!!!

Emilie

Posted at 1:33 PM on February 26, 2013

Lindsay is sweet, but doesn’t have much of a personality. I don’t think I could watch her as the Bachelorette, because I can’t listen to that baby voice for an entire season. AshLee is the best candidate for Bachelorette…she has so much more substance!!!

Bella Bleu

Posted at 1:14 PM on February 26, 2013

I love this show but if Lindsay is the next Bachelorette, I WILL NOT WATCH… come on Chris Harrison and the show you all know Lindsay isn’t Bachelorette quality. Desiree or Ashley are more mature and you will maintain/raise your ratings. Be smart and chose a girl that is intelligent, has good values and has a personality. Ashlee only acted like that because she was serious about him and she was hurt. Its a normal reaction when your blindsided. Remember everyone reacts different to rejection. Sean should know how she feels. I have a large group of girls that watch and they all will NOT watch if Lindsay or Catherine are the Bachelorettes. Please stop now and reconsider your pick and consider the VIEWERS. Thank you

Crystal Westbrook

Posted at 10:31 AM on February 26, 2013

I think Sarah should get a shot honestly. I think she needs to know that there is a man for her who will love her for her. I don’t care if she made it to the end or not; she really deserves it.

Nancy

Posted at 7:30 AM on February 26, 2013

No way can Lindsay carry the show. She is a child or at least acts and speaks like one. I will certainly take a break from watching should this happen. I really loved Ashlee but found her annoyingly pathetic towards the end. I’m so sorry she encountered such challenge as a child but At 32 years old — stop living in the past and focus on the future. She is better than that! She just came across so needy and weak. Plus, no man will make you feel whole or as she said ‘no longer damaged’ That’s her job. She needs therapy before a husband. I vote for Lesley. Mature, funny, strong and stable.

paula

Posted at 10:49 PM on February 25, 2013

I liked Lindsay from the start. She is so cute, and sweet and very funny. She has an excellent sense of humor. I laugh out loud at the cute things she says. She is a winner, and would love to see her as the new bachelorette if she is not chosen. She is the total package! I imagine she would have tons of guys trying to win her heart. She is a doll.

Guurrrll

Posted at 11:54 PM on February 23, 2013

I’m soooooo annoyed, ugh! Lindsay totally shouldve won! WHAT?! CATHRINE the one who said she will “…give it a try…” about being married and having kids! NOT what Sean acted like he was looking for! I’m going to be throwing popcorn at my big screen the next few weeks! As for AshLee and Desiree…. BORING!!! I liked Des for like 30mins, totally over her now. I cant wait to see Lindsay come back with a fresh look! Get it guurrrllll!

Corn

Posted at 7:23 PM on February 23, 2013

I agree. Lindsay is just annoying. She seems nice but honestly.. Me and everyone I know that watches this show would probably watch the first episode and never tune in again. I just don’t like her laugh the way she talks. Hello! You are like.. 24! Don’t talk like a baby! Desiree is much more mature and deserves love. She is so beautiful and I bet she would end up with a husband. If the Bachelorette wants to be successful then they shouldn’t do Lindsay or Ash Lee! Des all the way! P.S. Everyone I know wants an Ashley and JP spin off! That would be the best show ever! I swear!

Divr

Posted at 6:16 PM on February 22, 2013

Has family once again come into play here?? Ashley’s father and Des’ brother?

jez

Posted at 6:05 PM on February 22, 2013

Desiree would be a better fit.

jessica

Posted at 3:15 PM on February 22, 2013

I am sad that Lindsay isn’t going to win, but I am all for her being the next bachelorette! She’s adorable ,beautiful,funny and a real girl… i can’t wait to start watching so please hurry and pick this wonderful Lindsay.:)

cj

Posted at 9:43 PM on February 20, 2013

No, Lindsay is cute but way too immature to be the Bachelorette. I would rather see Lesley, AshLee or Desiree.

Chelsey

Posted at 5:04 AM on February 27, 2013

Yes. Me too!

Lindsayisthebest

Posted at 11:15 PM on February 19, 2013

I love Lindsay! I know she doesn’t win in the end, so I’m glad she will be the new bachelorette. She is an awesome lady with smarts, beauty, humor, and a kind heart. She’ll be fantastic!!

Laura

Posted at 1:53 PM on February 19, 2013

Desiree for the next bachelorette…hate Lindzi. If not Desiree than Ashlee.

Lindsayisthebest

Posted at 11:17 PM on February 19, 2013

Both these girls are sweet,but I found them rather boring. I wouldn’t want to watch a whole season based on them…yawn

trish

Posted at 10:19 PM on February 18, 2013

i want desiree to be the next bachelorette!! she is soooooooo sweet and genuine!!!!

Bella Bleu

Posted at 1:16 PM on February 26, 2013

AGREE……

Denise

Posted at 8:38 AM on February 18, 2013

I am sad that Lindsey isn’t going to win, but I am all for her being the next bachelorette! She’s adorable and a real girl…

Lyn

Posted at 7:21 PM on February 16, 2013

Desiree or Ashlee would make better Bachelorettes. They have the maturity to handle 25 men that Lindsay would probably just giggle at….Too many girls go on the show and seem to be immature or mentally unstable to be adult enough to realize what is really happening on the show..

Cierra

Posted at 8:54 AM on February 14, 2013

First off, you should give credit to the person/site who helped you figure out who the bottom two were. Congrats Reality Steve for spoiling! Second, she would be a terrible choice. She has a speech problem and doesn’t communicate well. Desiree is way more mature and capable of carrying the show as a lead. Lindsay is not.

Megan

Posted at 8:21 AM on February 14, 2013

Awful choice. If ABC is going by “most popular choice by viewers on facebook/twitter” like they did for Sean being the Bachelor, there’s no way in hell Lindsay is the most popular choice. Reality Steve said it would be between Lindsay and Desiree and Desiree gets 5 times as much love on Twitter/Facebook than Lindsay. Awful choice. I’m sure people would looooove to see the Bachelorette act like a complete idiot like Lindsay did when she said she “had balls” and got blackout wasted on night one.

Terry Zeringue

Posted at 3:18 PM on February 20, 2013

I’m still upset that Ashley wasn’t in top 2… Sorry Catherine but I think she’s not ready for love she is VERY focused on her career. I think either Lindsey or Ashley would have been a better choice. Anyway I’m pulling for Lindsey or Ashlee for the next season “Bachlorette”

Roz

Posted at 12:04 AM on February 26, 2013

I would rather have Ashley but Lindsey will be good too. I just still cannot get over Catherine..I just see NO CHEMISTRY between Sean and Her…..and she seems to be polar oposite of what he said he wanted in a way..

astu

Posted at 3:21 PM on February 28, 2013

I recommend Desre. Very sincre and nice lady.