‘Bachelor’ Runner Up Cast As Next ‘Bachelorette’ — Report

Wed, February 13, 2013 6:00pm EDT by 44 Comments
Lindsay Yenter Bachelorette
Courtesy ABC

marie

Posted at 3:31 AM on March 26, 2013

The next bachelor is “Desiree”. I have to say that this would be an awesome pick. She is looking for her soulmate, and seeing the smart, sweet, patient, and wonderful person that she is…. we could only hope that she finds him. SWEET PICKINGS :)

Bridget

Posted at 6:26 PM on March 7, 2013

I think Des would be the perfect Bachelorette. Look how she handled
herself when Sean let her go and how she acted on the Women Tell All episode.
She gets my vote!!

Martha

Posted at 11:12 AM on March 5, 2013

I voted for Des. She is nice, honest and looking for soulmate. Lindsay is goofey and Ashlee is having an attitude if it is not her way no way. Please ABC put Des on the show. Thanks

astu

Posted at 11:06 AM on March 5, 2013

I want Des to be the next bachlorette. She is nice, sweet and humble. Lindsay acts like a chile. Ashlee has an attitude. My vote is Des.

lihljh

Posted at 7:33 PM on March 13, 2013

i mean seriously Lindsey a child all she wants is fun in her life and if that what makes her have fun good for her. I do agree Ashlee is annoying and thinks everything revolves around her. Des does seem nice but that’s all she is. Having her as the next bachelorette I don’t know if that will be fun like it would be with Lindsey.

Eden

Posted at 12:13 AM on March 4, 2013

I want Ashlee. She is older, smart, mature, and has a lot of life experience. I love Lindsay so much, but I was really rooting for Ashlee.

Joy

Posted at 5:01 PM on March 1, 2013

Lindsay’s personality and manner are unremarkable to me other than she appears spunky in a teen-age way. Desiree has so much more depth to her. She’s fun in a mature way. Her feelings and conversation seem more natural. I would love to see Desiree as the next bachelorette.

astu

Posted at 11:01 AM on March 5, 2013

Des is much better than anyone. She is sweet, humble and well manor. Ashley has a little child attitude. I hope you make the right decision by voting Des.