Justin Bieber: Send Selena Gomez A Romantic Valentine’s Day Gift

Wed, February 13, 2013 3:45pm EST by 35 Comments
Justin Bieber Valentines Day
Splash

nmal

Posted at 9:35 AM on April 2, 2013

Oh so poor them…They both will love each other till the end of their life because they were connected so strongly, but people didn’t let them living each other just like two lovers.People accuse only Justin but i can understand him.He is still a teen and there too many problems around him<and Selena doesn't want to move on with his character inspite he is JUSTIN BIEBER dream of any girl…Poor them i love them and want to see them together…

MaryDtn9

Posted at 6:40 AM on February 15, 2013

No gift for Selena. She throws them away.

ben

Posted at 4:42 PM on February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines day Selena , I Love You keep your head up and smile always.

kary

Posted at 4:36 PM on February 14, 2013

everyone just give them sometime and space they r still in loce but there is so much s#!& going around that even they don’t know what to believe. I love them both they make the perfect couple. Don’t hate.

BLUEJAYSGIRLFRIEND

Posted at 3:33 PM on February 14, 2013

My dad is right. She need to listen to her heart and from what I got her heart is telling her that she missing a piece of it. She need to get that piece back but the only way to get it back is to get back together with Justin but she got to listen to her heart and figure it out. I hope She doesn’t fight it because if she keeps fighting it. It will rip her apart piece by piece all we can do as his and her fans is say follower your heart selena go back you heart is trying to tell you something to heal you heart is to go back and get it back. I going to tweet that now my Twitter account is @BONDURANTJAYS follower and retweet what I tweet Maybe if we all retweet it she will see it. I know justin can see but selena seem want to fight her heart.

Bondurantguy

Posted at 3:24 PM on February 14, 2013

Hey you guy’s I do not think it over let basic on what selena wrote on her personal twitter account page on feb 5 She said Put a smile on all those your heart is frowning. It’s sound like her heart is telling her to go back with him but she rather fight her heart and look she went to sushi dan’s another one of Justin favorivtes spots. I am think god is trying to point her the way but she not listening to him or his heart and then yesturday she said Stop Judge people have heart and it break and it hurt. I said You heart is telling you to go back to Justin and you shouldn’t fight it the longer you fighted it will tear you down piece by piece.

MaryDtn9

Posted at 10:46 AM on February 14, 2013

Jelena is: Done; Over; Finito; Toast; History. Everyone move on. Get it? Great. By by.

KAPUA

Posted at 2:59 PM on February 14, 2013

NO, JELENA FOREVER AND ALWAYS.

Swiftie

Posted at 4:41 PM on February 14, 2013

@MaryDtn9 Ikr at last somone with common sense!
Jelena fans, u have to get over it
Justin and selena are OVER!
Stop living in the past and get ur self a girlfriend/boyfriend and stop whining over someone else’s
Sheesh
I sware people were never this way…..lol

Bridget

Posted at 10:14 PM on February 14, 2013

Common sense people don’t medle with people life.

tomnow9980

Posted at 10:21 AM on February 14, 2013

JELENA appears to be done. Selena, the social media and Justin must accept this and move on. How is this accomplished. Just stop writing about it. DUH!

Tinsley Hess

Posted at 8:36 AM on February 14, 2013

Happy Valetine Day
Justin Bierber

mileyfan

Posted at 7:59 AM on February 14, 2013

i click here because the title was that justin SEND gift to selena, not that he HAVE TO send her gift

Alexa

Posted at 6:49 AM on February 14, 2013

LOL! she wants to grow without him.. wow she is stupid know one gave a f*ck about her until she started dating the most popular teenager in the world. i want you to keep at this i never want have to hear of you again, but my Justin is so heart broken and i want him to be happy. If you know whats good for your career i would keep dating him.

bridget

Posted at 10:20 PM on February 14, 2013

Shut up alexa u r not in this.

tomnow9980

Posted at 6:37 AM on February 14, 2013

No gifts for Selena. She throws them out.

selena

Posted at 4:27 AM on February 14, 2013

we pray for selena and justin that they back together soon they are the best couple that I’ve ever seen i hope that they will back together for valentin’s day<3

KAPUA

Posted at 9:09 AM on February 14, 2013

YES, FINALLY SOMEONE AGRESS WITH ME. THEY ARE SO MEANT FOR EACH OTHER. JUSTIN AND SELNA ARE THE BEST COUPLE EVER CAN’T IMAGINE JUSTIN AND SELENA DATING OTHER PEOPLE. I DON’T THEM DATING OTHER PEOPLE. JUST HOPE THEY GET BACK TOGETHER,

denisa

Posted at 8:25 AM on February 15, 2013

pray!Pray for your family girl,they will never ever getting back together

jelena

Posted at 2:04 AM on February 14, 2013

Selena Gomez why talk like that near justin bieber …
pity justin, Justin would like to come back Selena struggled why …
JUSTIN BIEBER IS TRYING TO GET DISABILITY Selena Gomez BACK FOREVER ….
even with a very sweet way to Jelena …
we will pray for Justin bieber to win Selena gomez back together ..

Melina

Posted at 1:43 AM on February 14, 2013

Their relationship is over! Selena is moving on, and I’m sure sure Justin is too.

Beaverisfaux

Posted at 11:16 PM on February 13, 2013

Let’s get real. Justin T and Britney S never got back together. If Britney S gave up on such a nice person like Justin T, why would Selena get back with the one who thinks he is God given twerp? The relationship will be different, especially if Beaver refuses to grow up.

Grandma Jean

Posted at 8:40 PM on February 13, 2013

Who cares???

writeyourheartlr

Posted at 7:56 PM on February 13, 2013

Reblogged this on writeyourheartlr.

Kat

Posted at 6:23 PM on February 13, 2013

C’mon,their relationship is over,leave them alone!Selena is done with that,and you already know that,so stop!

KAPUA

Posted at 9:50 PM on February 13, 2013

KIDS CHOICE AWARDS IS COMING SOON. I HOPE JUSTIN AND SELENA WILL ALWAYS BE FRIENDS AND DOESN’T GET AWKWARD FOR THEM. EVEN THOUGH MOST OF THERE FRIENDS ARE FRIENDS WITH EACH OTHER. JUSTIN AND SELENA ARE THE MOST COMPATIBLE WITH EACH OTHER.

KAPUA

Posted at 5:04 PM on February 13, 2013

NO, JUSTIN AND SELENA WERE THE MOST SWEETEST COUPLE EVER. THEY LOVE EACH OTHER VERY MUCH, JUSTIN AND SELENA ARE MY FAVORITE COUPLE. I LOVE THEM VERY MUCH. JUSTIN AND SELENA LOVE EACH OTHE VERY MUCH. I LOVE HOW JUSTIN AND SELENA ARE SO COMPATIBLE

#1 Jelena fan

Posted at 4:49 PM on February 13, 2013

Like the expert said they will get back together on Valentine’s Day…

vanessa

Posted at 4:28 PM on February 13, 2013

HE.NEEDS.TO.LET.HER.GO.

Katie

Posted at 5:23 PM on February 13, 2013

YOU.NEED.TO.BE.LESS.GULLIBLE.
I think your caps-lock is broken bro.

Kailua

Posted at 8:48 PM on February 13, 2013

Um seriously, I love Justin and selena together. Jelena Forever and always. Um I’m not gullible. I’m just a hopeless romantic. Them back together.

KAPUA

Posted at 9:47 PM on February 13, 2013

NO, HE DOESN’T. I DON’T KNOW IF JUSTIN AND SELENA WILL GET BACK TOGETHER ON VALENTINE DAY. YOU NEVER KNOW WITH THOSE TWO. JUSTIN AND SELENA STILL CARE ABOUT EACH OTHER. I LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER.

BLUEJAYSGIRLFRIEND

Posted at 3:44 PM on February 14, 2013

She having trouble listening to her heart basic on her Personal twitter account. She could use some words to help her listen to her heart. I have try and try and try to tell her to listen to her heart I could used a little help My boyfriend is trying and my dad is trying to help but we are only three people that have wrote her a said follower you heart selena. if you want to know her personal twitter pages hear it is @selgomez__ You can write her their and she will sure see it. We could used help would be really appeareated/ Action speak loader then words I challaging all the bieliebers (Do Not know if I spell that right) To step up and just tell selena to follower her heart and get back together with Justin.

Nina Rebecca Aning

Posted at 8:19 AM on February 14, 2013

NO NEED TO SAY THIS BUT IN MY DEFENSE OF BOTH JUSTIN B. AND SELENA G. VALENTINES DAY IS A DAY THAT BOTH BROKEN UP COUPLE THAT DIDN’T FIX THEIR PROBLEMS HAVE TO FIX IT ON THIS DAY BECAUSE IT’S LOVE AND I AM JB’S FAN AND ALL BUT I KNOW HE’S HURTING BUT SO AS SELLY. SHE JUST DON’T WANT SEE HIS FACE BECAUSE SHE IS SCARED THAT SHE WOULD GO BACK TO HIM AND HE WOULD BREAK HER HAERT BUT ALSO SELENA NEEDS TO GET OVER THAT PROBLEM THEY HAD IN MEXICO AND ALSO SHE NEEDS TO LET JUSTIN IN HER WORLS AGAIN JUSTIN IS NEVER GOING TO GIVE UP ON THEM UNTIL SHE GIVES HIM A CHANCE.

KAPUA

Posted at 2:58 PM on February 14, 2013

YES, FINALLY AT LEAST SOMEONE ON MY SIDE. ABOUT JUSTIN AND SELENA HOPEFULLY HAVE A CHANCE TOGETHER. HOPE SELENA GIVES JUSTIN A SECOND CHANCE. THEY ARE SO MADE FOR EACH OTHER, I OF COURSE DON’T WANT TO MOVE ON. I WANT THEM BACK TOGETHER. THERE GOOD TOGETHER,