Looking for an easy, polished way to wear your hair to work, on a date or to school? Look no further than the models on the runway at Trina Turk’s Fall 2013 show.
Trina Turk‘s Fall 2013 runway hair was spotted out and about on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards — rocked especially hard by Beyonce — and now we’ve got the details on how YOU can get the exact look!
Get The Sleek Hair From Trina Turk At Fashion Week
HollywoodLife.com spoke with Martin-Christopher Harper For Cutler/Redken Salon who told us all about the inspiration.
The look was all about clean texture and healthy looking hair. The look was sleek and straight low ponytails — super easy to re-create!
The look was inspired by the New York woman who can wear it right off of the runway. The look was meant to be easy and ready to wear. Martin-Christopher told us that “hair should be beautiful and easy. The idea was simple and based on sleek moisture. It was achieved with Cutler Specialist Volumizing Spray for grip and density.”
Get The Exact Look With These Easy Steps From Martin-Christopher Harper
1. Spray damp hair with Redken Clear Moisture Instant Polishing Prep Leave-In Cutting and Detangling Lotion, followed by Cutler Specialist Volumizing Spray and brush hair throughout.
2. Create a center part and blow dry straight with a paddle brush.
3. While grabbing hair into a low ponytail, tilt head slightly forward so that the hair sits slightly over the ears and secure with a hair tie at the nape of the neck, right at the occipital bone.
4. Wrap a small section of hair around the hair tie and secure with a bobby pin.
5. Spray hair all over with Redken Forceful 23 Super Strength Finishing Spray followed by Redken Control Addict 28 High Control Hairspray to keep the style in place.
HollywoodLifers, would YOU ever try this sleek look?
– Dory Larrabee
More New York Fashion Week:
- Textured Tendrils & Winged Liner At Mara Hoffman 2013 — Get The Look
- Disco-Inspired Big Hair & Spiky Nails At Kate Spade 2013: Get The Look
- Sleek & Shiny Strands On Rebecca Minkoff Runway — Get The Look