Taylor Swift Dresses Like Harry Styles In New Music Video

Tue, February 12, 2013 4:27pm EDT by 29 Comments
SplashNews, FameFlyNet

hi

Posted at 8:49 PM on March 29, 2013

if you have seen her in pictures of her at home with her cat she you see she dresses kind of like that often

Gracie

Posted at 8:28 AM on April 8, 2013

It always makes me laugh the way that Harry can get away with anything because it’s always justified with ‘Oh Harry just a womaniser’ but it’s all guns blazing when it comes to anything Taylor Swift related.
AT LEAST TAYLOR HAS REAL TALENT AND DOESN’T RELY ON HER GOOD LOOKS. Harry will be finished in 5 years time. Look at all the other man made boy bands.

Hello

Posted at 12:17 AM on February 21, 2013

if you heard the song it says it feels like a perfect night to dress up like “hipsters” i dont she was dressing just like harry styles, because she kind of look like a hipster!!

TRUTHlieswithPERCEPTION

Posted at 8:14 PM on February 20, 2013

If you girls notice you thinking get’s altered very quickly on how the writer phrases the article to get you more oriented to there line of thinking or in this instance words that well get the attention of gossip queens. Words like disses conflict outrage to create a sense of conflict or urgency.

They mention there names for the simple fact that both are highly popular taylor across the board and Harry with the girls.

Take Kim Kaardashin right. Rember a couple of weeks back the public outrage because you could see her rumple dumple while most guys would to take a look at that damn thing and she was getting called a whore or a slut by people not bright enough or patient to take a couple of seconds to think and realize it was the photographer with the right angle lightingand zoom that was able to get them panties showing but people being outraged from photographer taking picture doesn’t rate as compared to the other version.

Apply that with other stories and your on your way to becoming alot smarter and wiser most people easily deceive themseves with out much help from any other source then there own making.

I already know that no one is really going to read this it’s to long and therfore to much work and thinking it’s why all these stories are short due to most peoples attention span with cathy phrases so you can have your own flights of fancy about whoever it is in wich you are reading or thinking about

DaMonee

Posted at 11:43 PM on February 17, 2013

Wow. Really Taylor? Grow up a little. I’m younger than you and I would never stoop that low. I know FIVE year olds more mature, Honestly. Get over him and write a song that isn’t about some ex. I’mn getting tired of every song being “my ex dumped me and this is revenge and he’ll want me back”. No.

Porsche

Posted at 11:07 AM on February 15, 2013

Taylor knows what she is doing! That’s all. You haters are the ones who havent grown up.

Posted at 6:58 AM on February 14, 2013

22 is not her newest song! She was 22 when she wrote 22

jennifer

Posted at 8:25 PM on February 13, 2013

Taylor needs to grow the f up. Dear god, pretty sad if all you can do is write break up songs. 23 and still acts like she’s in high school. My 11 year old even makes jokes about her pathetic love life. Sad!

stephanie

Posted at 5:39 PM on April 5, 2013

taylor you need to grow up and harry dont look like that becuose he cute not like you tour ugly as hell if i ever see you i will vamet of uglyness ;(

Mrs styles

Posted at 7:24 PM on November 6, 2013

HAAHA!! I agree :) TAKE THAT TAYLOR WE HATE U!!!! Idk how many times you’ve dissed harry!! Just get over it all ready! Your making it a bigger deal than it has to be!!!

Devoter

Posted at 7:32 PM on February 13, 2013

Taylor, GROW UP. You two broke up. Ok its over, so why are you acting like an eleven year old girl getting out of her first break up? Oh sorry, let me rephrase that: A 6YEAR OLD GIRL. Even an eleven year old would act more mature then you. Just stop. Your losing fans. Plus your reputation is now an immature, crybaby. And actually, it’s obvious she’s trying to diss Harry. The clothes look like the same style, it just looks different because she’s a girl. Duh. Stop trying to defend Taylor, it’s not working. Even a full on Taylor fan can look at the facts and see Taylor is just not over Harry. But girls, let’s be honest: Who would be over Harry after you two break up? ;D Love ya Harry <3

stephanie

Posted at 5:42 PM on April 5, 2013

I LOVE HARRY <3 YOUR ALL I THINK ABOUT I NOW WHWN YOU WHERE BORN AND WAY MARE STUFF YOU WILL NEVER AMAGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 8:19 AM on April 8, 2013

HAHAHA I can’t get over how stupid you are. I’m sorry if I offended you but it’s people like you that just read shit like that and take it at face value.
I know Taylor’s so immature for writing songs like ‘Ronan’ which is about a young boy who died of cancer or ‘tied together with a smile’ which about her friend who suffered from anorexia (she wrote that when she was 16.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT2FJ0mMthg – I guess Taylor’s copying Harry there as well, all the way back in 2010. NEWSFLASH. Harry didn’t invent that look.

Naomi

Posted at 7:01 PM on February 13, 2013

Tayler needs to grow ups and stop writing songs abt
Her exs

Becky

Posted at 11:58 AM on February 14, 2013

Agreed haha

bailey

Posted at 10:07 PM on November 15, 2013

btw Taylor has make a song not about her exs have you ever heard about never group up

Emmy Briggs

Posted at 2:14 PM on February 13, 2013

Taylor is legit an unprofessional artist, and doesn’t deserve the fame she has. I understand it’s her way of “showing her emotions” and making money, but there are definitely other ways than whining ALL the time about her ex boyfriends. Seriously, Taylor needs to get some new inspiration because her fame is going to run out soon. Also, I doubt that it was ALWAYS the boyfriend’s fault. Come on now.

FatAmy

Posted at 8:23 AM on April 8, 2013

Omg, I know right. How dare she blame a guy who cheated on her! It’s all her fault. I don’t know about you but when I broke up with my boyfriend I just wanted to sit there and think about how it was his loss and I deserved better. I can’t imagine you wanting to listen to songs about how you were to blame after someone’s just broken up with you.
‘Back to Decemeber’ isn’t blaming the guy so maybe, just maybe you should get your facts right.. just a suggestion.

Hipster13

Posted at 10:35 PM on February 12, 2013

se pasa de verga,, ( verga= d*ck just in case you ddnt know) she needs to go to a mental hospital or something she over did it this time. smh. ._.

honestly

Posted at 10:23 PM on February 12, 2013

I’m begging you taylame grow up

Gracieal200

Posted at 8:29 PM on February 12, 2013

Taylor is being a child she need to grow up get over it he don’t like you Taylor go back out with loe

dude

Posted at 7:04 PM on February 12, 2013

Taylor has worn hats like that before she ever met him. But his 12yo fan base now thinks anything she does is about Harry if some gossip rag just says she is dissing him..BECAUSE OF A HAT? I can’t stop laughing .

your_momaa

Posted at 12:35 PM on February 13, 2013

well obviously you can compare more than just the hat…. the whole outfit, that’s basically not her style. it’s harrys. I love taylor but it’s getting ridiculous, talking in a british accent(harry’s british if you don’t know) in the grammys and now dressed like one of her exes in a break-up song just a view weeks after their break-up… is that coincidence?!

Sofia

Posted at 6:17 PM on February 12, 2013

Whats taylor problem really ?!! She has ti get over him ughhhh TAYLOR ! You onow a lot of people think you are mean and the truth is that your heart is full of evilness

Sasha

Posted at 5:57 PM on February 12, 2013

Oh wow, they are wearing a similar styled hat, she is totally dissing dissing him! Lol, NOT. Except for the hat, she isn’t dressed anything like him.

Sffrulz

Posted at 5:17 PM on February 12, 2013

Harry is 19 not 18

kamensky

Posted at 4:37 PM on February 12, 2013

What a loser!

Ally

Posted at 4:35 PM on February 12, 2013

That chic needs to grow up,

daneily

Posted at 4:03 PM on February 19, 2013

every body needs to shut up like you commenting on this website is gonna change taylor swifts mind and if she did do this to diss harry who cares i mean what u never had an ex you wanted to get back at …… alright thats what i thought she has the power to do that