Liam Payne Worried About One Direction Breaking Up

Tue, February 12, 2013 11:47am EST by 73 Comments
One Direction Breaking Up
Pacific Coast News

Natasha

Posted at 4:16 PM on March 21, 2013

OMG! NOOOO! THEY CAN’T BREAK UP I LOVE THEM THEY ARE SUCH AN INSPIRATION TO ME AND TONS OF OTHER PEOPLE!! I love their music and everything about them they are such a good band! Their diaries are SOOO funny they make me smile every time I have a bad day! SO PLEASE DON’T SPLIT UP EVERERR!

Alexis

Posted at 3:45 PM on March 16, 2013

I love 1D but with out zayn there is on 1D!!!!:(

vanessa

Posted at 4:22 AM on March 13, 2013

one D breaking up!noooooooooooo please let sumthing stop them!i wud haaaaaaaaaaaate it if they broke up pls let 5 of them remain together!y duz ths alwys happen at one or the othr time to bands!!!

Lilla

Posted at 12:39 AM on March 13, 2013

Just reading the title made me think, oh God, nononono. If any of them leave, just one, it would not be the same at all. It’s One Direction, not Two Directions.

INFECTEDWITH1D^-^

Posted at 12:37 AM on March 13, 2013

NOOOOO one direction cant break up! ive barely realized my love for them and for this to happen would be worst moment of my life! i just wish i could meet zayn malik <3 omg hes cute!!!! ^-^

Charlie

Posted at 11:31 PM on March 11, 2013

They cannot split up I love them<3 I'm sure I'm not the only girl in the world who doesn't want our babies to split!

fatima

Posted at 9:21 AM on March 9, 2013

I know u guys can still live in a band u know u worked hard for this and j am sure Liam is going to be the most heart broken one because he’s the one that is super worried stag strong BIlEVE. In u pplaza

Neve

Posted at 2:38 PM on March 5, 2013

I’m 11 and obsessed with tge 1D boys they have broke millions of records and are the best boyband out!! They have beaten. the other big boyband The Wanted.Louis,Liam,Harry,Zayn and Niall think of ur Gurlz , Directioner me and my friend would kill ourselfs. if they broke up.I hope they stay to geth come on beat how long The Beatles stayed as a band!!

savannah

Posted at 9:25 PM on March 12, 2013

lol they aren’t breaking up it’s a rumor. it’s funny how much yall are overreacting.

laura

Posted at 8:59 PM on March 3, 2013

NO!! I HOPE THEY DON’T BREAK UP!!:'(

ɑϻɪɴɑʜ тoϻʟɪɴsoɴ (@caramelia4)

Posted at 2:04 PM on March 3, 2013

Replace him…replace him…–REPLACE HIM!?!?! YOU CAN NEVER REPLACE A MEMBER FROM 1D! THEY ARE A FAMILY, THEY’VE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 2 AND A HALF YEARS!

Kristina

Posted at 11:02 AM on March 3, 2013

Don’t break up All of the Directioners need yall!! yall r the best boy band ever!! If yall break up wat is the Directioners goin do without yall! I would died! I really do love One Direction!! Everybody at my school is talking bout yall and i never been to yall concert! i have both of the CDs!! I love One Direction!!! <3 <3

Vanilla West

Posted at 3:32 AM on March 2, 2013

If One Direction broke up I would be devastated and my friend and I would feel horrible about ourselves because what makes you beautiful made us feel great. And I believe that this band will stay forever because they are like a family

Ashley Catron

Posted at 1:48 AM on February 21, 2013

i’ve been such a huge fan of them for two years now, and i don’t want them to breakup, but they definitely need a break for a while. the hype around them has become too much. they all seem overly tired anymore, smiles are ceasing more and more and zayn is looking sickly ill nowadays from lack of food. i think that all of the price that comes with fame is starting to rub off on them, but their management teams keep pushing them to do more and more. it’s bullocks honestly and now i feel so bad for them that they’re about to embark on a eight month tour with no break. poor, poor boys. they need some time off to refresh themselves and their bodies, seriously, otherwise bad things will happen.

Zayn Malik Lover

Posted at 4:35 PM on February 20, 2013

Zayn SHOULD NOT AND NEVER SHOULD LEAVE THE BAND
YOU CANNOT HAVE ONE DIRECTION WITHOUT A BRADFORD BAD BOI!!!

One direction lover

Posted at 3:35 PM on February 18, 2013

One direction is my life I hope they don’t break up if they do I will cry I love you 1D

maryam

Posted at 10:32 AM on February 17, 2013

I love 1d all o them plase don’t break up we need you

1d faan

Posted at 9:13 AM on February 15, 2013

i hope One Direction is going to survive… otherwise im goin to cry…. i love every single member in 1d and they are so important to me!!!

izzay

Posted at 7:59 AM on February 15, 2013

if they break up i will cry. :{

Payoja

Posted at 5:07 AM on February 15, 2013

I know it will never break cause they are after all our boys.I believe in them and their bond.

From-Mrs.One Direction :)

1d faan

Posted at 9:16 AM on February 15, 2013

lets go with that!!! :) but seriously i love them and honestly i know that those silly boy on the stairs in the x- factor house will stay together for a couple of years… we all know it cant be for ever :(

honestly

Posted at 10:41 PM on February 12, 2013

I hope 1D doesn’t break up. I would be so sad. I want all of 1D to be happy! I luv you 1D.

mrs.horan

Posted at 9:59 PM on February 12, 2013

they wont breakup their to strong and close of friend their strong stay strong 1d luv u guy bunches-mrs.horan

jordyn styles

Posted at 10:01 PM on February 12, 2013

yes thell stay strong-Mrs,styles (;

1d faan

Posted at 9:17 AM on February 15, 2013

i´m mrs horan as well…-.- :)

Erin

Posted at 8:19 PM on February 12, 2013

I think 1D will last
They are the strongest people
I know. Luv you guys

qwerty12345

Posted at 12:43 PM on February 12, 2013

no offence or anything, but i dont think they will stay together, i thkn they might hv rushed things x

Ellie

Posted at 3:59 PM on February 12, 2013

I agree they rushed things. They’re getting worked like dogs by the their record label. Poor things, they’ll hate each other by the end of that 122 city World Tour.

Ashley Catron

Posted at 1:50 AM on February 21, 2013

i don’t think they’ll hate each other necessarily, but they do definitely need a break from each other.

ɑϻɪɴɑʜ тoϻʟɪɴsoɴ (@caramelia4)

Posted at 1:59 PM on March 3, 2013

Nina

Posted at 12:30 PM on February 12, 2013

I rather have them fading away tho…

abe is doing it!!

Posted at 11:51 AM on February 12, 2013

imagine his head with instead of a headphone DILDO’S in his ears……..