Michelle Obama Stuns In Jason Wu Dress At State Of Union Speech

Tue, February 12, 2013 10:30pm EDT by 10 Comments

delerix1

Posted at 10:21 PM on June 6, 2013

Reblogged this on delerix1.

Tommie Vermillion

Posted at 1:12 PM on February 13, 2013

I think Mrs Obama looks and acts like royalty all of the time, and has always been great. I think she has been one of the greatest of the First ladies.

Guest

Posted at 12:39 PM on February 13, 2013

I agree somewhat with Kate – although Mrs. O looked very nice and I like the dress I believe that it would be more appropriate for a party-type affair. As First Lady she should dress as such and not like a Hollywood celebrity. This was NOT the time to, once again, flaunt her “nice arms”!

Kate

Posted at 8:22 AM on February 13, 2013

I’m sorry but this is a hot mess and I’m willing to admit it. The hair looks like a wig about to slide off. The dress is not right for the occasion at all. She needs to stop baring her arms and wear an appropriate suit to this kind of event. Awful, awful, awful.

Michael

Posted at 8:29 AM on February 13, 2013

Are women always this envious and catty about other women especially behind the anonymity of the internet?

Michelle Obama is gorgeous and regal. You can’t see that then you must be blind or just plain envious and mean-spirited.

Maybe you’d like to share a picture? Would help to see the anonymous “Kate” judging the lovely and well-dressed first lady of the United States.

Tommie Vermillion

Posted at 1:17 PM on February 13, 2013

I am with your Michael she is dressed appropriately at all times. We need to get a tutoring lesson from her.

Tommie Vermillion

Posted at 1:19 PM on February 13, 2013

And you of course look like Lindsay Lohan?

Michael

Posted at 8:17 AM on February 13, 2013

Michelle Obama is gorgeous and can do no wrong in my book. I would steal her in a heartbeat from President Obama if I could.

abe is doing it!!

Posted at 11:41 PM on February 12, 2013

what did you expect?
…….THIS IA BLACK LADY, folks!!

Tommie Vermillion

Posted at 1:22 PM on February 13, 2013

I am a white lady and what does that have to do with Mrs.Obama?