Justin Bieber’s Sexy New Shirtless Pic — Is It For Selena Gomez?

Tue, February 12, 2013 9:58am EDT by 30 Comments
Justin Bieber Shirtless
Bauer-Griffin, AP/Invision

heather

Posted at 10:21 AM on March 7, 2013

i agree with yall their are some things he would like to keep to him self she should have never let him go i know if i was her i would never let him go he is way to sweet hot and everything else so she had the prefect man he had a lot of swag !!!!!!!!!!

heather

Posted at 10:15 AM on March 7, 2013

i wish people would be nice to justin bieber cause i love him i hope to marry him i wont him to come to my sweet sixteen brithday party on june 6th but i live in liberty 134 celavland court. but i will keep praying and i hope that it comes true cause he is my whole world and i love him so much i would do anthing for him if i was his girlfriend i would never let him go i have always loved him he makes my heart beat faster and slower at the same time i get butterflies just looking at his pictures mmmm he has my heart beating really fast i have loved him sense he first started singing and i will love him for the rest of my life . you make me so happy i cant wait to become a singer i am your beauty and your beat!!!!

heather

Posted at 9:46 AM on March 7, 2013

love you jb your so good looking i wish you was my boyfriend i would never let you go you the hottest guy in the world and your mine its so hott when you say swaggy my heart melts and i get butterflies in my stomach like really bad i wish i could hug you i would never let you go ever.

heather

Posted at 9:41 AM on March 7, 2013

hey justin bieber its heather michelle slone i love you so much with all my heart i am your shawty i will never let you go hottie!!!!

julia

Posted at 5:35 AM on February 23, 2013

Speaking of justin Bieber, you’ll find his new fansite interesting, AND you’ll find out what fans have voted the book that they think Justin likes a lot. If you know any J. Bieber fans, they’ll appreciate it if you **TWITTER** THIS INFO TO THEM!
Justin’s new fansite is here:

– justinbieber.ebookvillage.net

www.yahoo.com.

Posted at 1:32 AM on February 16, 2013

i wsh Justin 嬸林那

WatieyJerry Shamsudin

Posted at 7:55 PM on February 14, 2013

every talk is wish…please good talk about them…

me annoyed

Posted at 9:23 PM on February 13, 2013

No stupid his shirt is off because he’s going swimming or something, his sister is in a bathsuit. Justin and Selena are over, or not, either way it’s their business. Also not everything you think is “sexy” is for the other and usually the pics aren’t even sexy or anything. Get some new writers Hollywoodlife the ones you got now are crap.

-Belieber-

Posted at 7:33 PM on February 13, 2013

not everyting is for selena -.- his spending time with his family and your running out of stories and maiing lies up so shut up hollywoodlifeand go get facts

Becky

Posted at 11:48 AM on February 14, 2013

Ikr so annoying how much they say they want her she’s ugly just saying.

layla

Posted at 3:05 AM on March 3, 2013

shes pretty but..like justin u can fine another girl more better then her trust me <3 love u justin b with all my heart <3

hi

Posted at 1:23 AM on February 13, 2013

*do you?

hi

Posted at 1:23 AM on February 13, 2013

Why is it you guys always think just ‘cuz he or she is doing this or that, you think they’re TRYING to grab her/his attention? Well I’m not saying you THINK. But are you?

someonesmom

Posted at 11:21 PM on February 12, 2013

There is a difference between being an adult and being a doormat. There is also a difference between forgiving someone and taking them back. If you will only be her fan if she dates Justin Bieber, then you are not a fan. You have no idea what happened in their relationship or if he even deserves forgiveness. Apologising to his fans is not the same as apologising to her.

Being a grown woman means having respect for yourself and expecting respect from the people you date. Geez, I hate seeing people perpetuate the old stereotype that a woman should put up with anything to keep a man.

Bondurantguy

Posted at 11:06 PM on February 12, 2013

She lost my daughter and She not going to be able to change her mind with song and music. The only thing that will change her mind is forgiving Justin and forgeting the past Until she does my daughter is no longer a fan of her and niether Am I any more. As a adult you forgive and you forget the person who hurt you. Hear a stories for you I use to fright with my cousin because He went out with my Girlfriend in high school and every sense that day I said to my shelf that I will never forgive him Until Last Sunday when he came and said He was sorry and ask for a do over and I said I was sorry to and we have say let’s forgive and forget the past and start over and we have it was all because Justin Bieber said sorry to his fans and we have learn he a little bit more adult then Selena will ever be. She still have a chance of getting her back but forgiving Justin another chance until then She now has a New idol and It’s Justin Bieber. She really hurt her.

someonesmom

Posted at 11:04 PM on February 12, 2013

Well, @BLUEJAYS, my daughter has taken her Justin Bieber posters off her walls and put up more Selena posters because she heard on the radio that Justin cheated on Selena. Now, she’s in elementary school, so she just thinks cheating means he kissed another girl, but that was enough for her. She liked Justin, but she LOVES Selena. It makes me happy to know she wouldn’t support a cheater.

Selena is in an industry full of beautiful, talented guys and she’s a beautiful, talented girl. She’ll be just fine.

BLUEJAYSGIRLFRIEND

Posted at 10:56 PM on February 12, 2013

Until I see them together She has lost me as a die heart selena fan. I tweet her what I feel and can not hang on in long so I made up my mind I am leave as one of her fans. If she can not forgive him what the point of saying you are grow up when you are really not. She need to look into her eye’s and ask Am I a grow up and she will she her answer is no. To be a growen up you have to be able to forgive some one for what they did wrong until she does that she not a adult in my eye’s in more and now Justin seem to be a little bit more of adult then she is right now. At least he has said sorry to his fan now So now I am trading on Selena gomez as my idol and my new idol is Justin bieber. I hope a pray she has a change of heart.

BLUEJAYS

Posted at 10:48 PM on February 12, 2013

She has done it this time She lost a die heart selena fan She tearing down her posters and she crying about it she hurt one of her fans because she doesn’t forgive Justin Bieber She said she done with her and she really doesn’t care about her fans like she said she does. The only chance of winning her back is forgiving Justin and give him another try. She will write you to but she try to hang on in hopes of a reunion. My girlfriend idol was selena gomez not any more Her new Idol is Justin bieber and she puting his poster up now in replace of selena gomez. She still have hope she will either see the tweets or this what I write and she write . In a chance of any little thing reunion with Justin Bieber. and if she does read this thank you for hurting a fan of yours.

cj

Posted at 5:07 PM on February 12, 2013

Selena is way too mature looking for Justin and he loooks like a kid brother of hers. She needs a man not a boy she is gorgeous and sexy and way tooo mature for justin!

lmnop

Posted at 4:51 PM on February 12, 2013

It just looks like a nice family picture. Justin looks like he’s having some harmless fun with his family. She is the one tweeting a pic of herself, with lots of makeup and cleavage crop top and ‘doing the duck face’. They are much better off going their separate ways.

Donnabiebz

Posted at 2:58 PM on February 12, 2013

He’s spending time with his family and ppl think its for Selena like no just no

arandomgirl

Posted at 1:58 PM on February 12, 2013

Sexy? Hell no. Sweet maybe, but not sexy.

Andrea

Posted at 1:54 PM on February 12, 2013

Is he supposed to be sexy? Huh? I can’t see it. At all. I can name over a thousand sexy men, but he wouldn’t be any of them

ga

Posted at 1:50 PM on February 12, 2013

This picture is not for Selena –‘

We becomes the best of two numbq

Posted at 10:58 AM on February 12, 2013

he just having fun to enjoy time with his bim & brother and sister before he goes on tours time which is nice of him plus there still gonna be more rumor about him & selena don’t know why those loco report like to blash them 24/7 you can’t believe everything u read wish nothing but the best for them.

KAPUA

Posted at 10:28 AM on February 12, 2013

PLS ITS PROBABLY ALL LIES AND RUMORS. THEY LOVE TO MAKEUP STUFF ABOUT SELENA AND JUSTIN. WHICH AREN’T EVEN TRUE. IM SURE JUSTIN AND STILL CARE ABOUT EACH OTHER AND LOVE EACH OTHER VERY MUCH. HAVEN’T YOU EVER PEOPLE WONDER IF JUSTIN AND SELENA LIKES TO KEEP THINGS PRIVATE BETWEEN THEM AND NOT SHARE EVERYTHING WITH THERE FANS. SOME THINGS THEY LIKE TO KEEEP PRIVATE. EVEN JUSTIN SAYS SOME THINGS HE LIKES TO KEEP TO HIMSELF.

abe is doing it!!

Posted at 10:22 AM on February 12, 2013

‘is it for selena gomez’?
how many times more: SHE D O N’T WANT HIM ANY LONGER……..her “KidsTime” is over!!

heather

Posted at 8:08 AM on March 18, 2013

dont be mean like that is a sweet boy and i love him and wish the best for i get to go to his concert i cant wait i am so ready i have always wanted to meet him he is so amazing and i hope to become his girlfriend