Chris Brown Doubles Symphonic Love Scholarships To Help Teens

Tue, February 12, 2013 6:35pm EDT by 54 Comments
Chris Brown Charity Scholarships
Getty

Judith

Posted at 7:56 AM on February 13, 2013

Finally put something positive about chris! so things show that chris is a beautiful person, despite the negative things of the past! chris love this!

sam

Posted at 7:26 AM on February 13, 2013

Finally something positive, i’m glad this article was written. God bless him.

Chika

Posted at 6:18 AM on February 13, 2013

Chris I pray for you everyday,I know you have a good heart & deserve forgiveness.May the goog lord continue to bless you & give you the grace to scale through ur trials& temptation.Amen.If Rihanna can forgive you.I believe you deserve a second chance.

Sphum

Posted at 4:43 AM on February 13, 2013

just amazing!!! you can see a good spirit from far :) he’ll be blessed for this

Miranda

Posted at 3:33 AM on February 13, 2013

*I’m tearing* God Bless u Chris Brown. Thanks Bonnie for writing this beautiful article, God Bless u too!!! No weapon formed against this boy shall prosper, will pray for him everyday from now. He paid for his mistake, he deserves another chance. Let God be the only judge.

until the fg dayz

Posted at 2:47 AM on February 13, 2013

he did a Great Good job for Doubles amount for symphonic love Charity scholarship for those kids

annonomus

Posted at 12:58 AM on February 13, 2013

God bless you Bonnie fuller, thats all I have to say.

tabathaj

Posted at 12:49 AM on February 13, 2013

Good job Chris! But he does this all the time, the media just like to focus on the negatives…

Mystery

Posted at 12:10 AM on February 13, 2013

(Didn’t comment in a while)This is definitely the best article I’ve seen on him. Thank you for seeing that he is a good person and not a monster. I’m amazed at how he can continue to stay positive with all the negativity being thrown at him. Always praying for you Chris! #TEAMBREEZY

Ugochi

Posted at 11:49 PM on February 12, 2013

PRAISE JESUS!!! FINALLY, something POSITIVE about this young man. I was really starting to think the media wouldn’t be happy until they drove Chris to SUICIDE!!! Then they can “report” (using the word loosely) an even bigger story on what a troubled man he was!! *rolling my eyes*!! I pray for him everyday. I don’t know him personally, but if the woman he hurt the most could forgive him after 4 years….WE HAVE TO GIVE HIM A CHANCE to a least try and prove he deserves that forgiveness!! Good Job Chris!! Proud of You!! Cheering for You!! Don’t let them break your spirit!

binky04

Posted at 1:30 AM on February 13, 2013

I always tell people let he who is without sin cast the first stone

Zipho

Posted at 11:29 PM on February 12, 2013

Thank you thank you thank you for realising that Chris actually does a lot of good

Chrissy

Posted at 10:41 PM on February 12, 2013

Finally posting something positive about Chris. This is the real Chris Brown so sweet to give an added 6 more scholarships to the kids right after his car crash. Amazing this is why I’m Team Breezy! :) Now post that Adele didnt yell at Chris and it’s all good :D

CICI

Posted at 10:08 PM on February 12, 2013

Got into an accident but still managed to put himself 2gether and do good for others on his not so lucky day… two words to describe him: GOOD PERSON!!
now I can see what rih sees in him!!#CBNOTAMONSTER

EDITH

Posted at 10:00 PM on February 12, 2013

We need to learn to FORGIVE!! Who are we to judje?
I can’t stand the MEDIA and some of the celebrities attacks on Chris!! He made a big mistake he is paying for and has paid for enough!!! Why don’t they waste their time ridiculing pedofiles, murderes and rapist? No one condones domestic violence but he was 19!!! He made a big mistake! He grew up in that system and ended up repeating what he saw growing up. We all make mistakes!! and plus if Rihanna has been able to forgive him, who are we to judge?I AM SURE GOD HAS ALREADY FORGIVEN HIM! Do we want to wait for him to die before realising how good he is and can be? I am 100% behind Chris and 100% against anyone agaist him for the 2009 incident!! Lets not 4get that he pleaded guilty!! Please WORLD MEDIA and WORLD POPULATION (sinners),lets give him the chance to move forward in his life, lets see the good in him!! Lets learn all with him through his mistake and move forward!! God richly bless you Chris!! and God bless Rihanna for beign able to forgive!! That’s all that matters.

Genean

Posted at 10:44 PM on February 12, 2013

@Edith your comment was exceptional!!! I am so appreciative of this article and the comments that followed. It is nice to see that some people still have common sense and the ability to understand that life is not always perfect. I am so tired of all the BS that follows Chris. It’s like the media has made him the devil and other people are eating it up. The same people who are judging him have also lived questionable lives. People think if they speak ill of him it will some how make their sins better. GOD knows and sees all!!! I hope and pray that Chris remains positive and that he knows that the hate he receives from others says more about them than it does about him.

Kiki

Posted at 8:57 PM on February 12, 2013

It’s truly refreshing to see Brezzy being praised for something positive and truly beautiful for him helping young low income family kids to archive their dreams. Now Chris jus fix up yourself and bring bac the old Brezzy that Kiki used to know and love
PS: you still did wrong to Kae though

kiki so stupid

Posted at 1:37 PM on February 13, 2013

lol

'The Real' Jusy Saying...

Posted at 8:48 PM on February 12, 2013

Yesss!!! Positivity! If would be good if the media would focus on the good he does…but they always want to focus on the bad to make him out to be a monster. Keep up the good work Chris!

tlc

Posted at 8:09 PM on February 12, 2013

This article brought tears to my eyes. Oh my GOD, thank you for the positive article. I believe I forgiveness, I believe I second chances. I speak healing and GODS grace and mercy over his life. Thank you.

dan

Posted at 7:54 PM on February 12, 2013

Like merline said I am glad their are still some people who tell two side of the story. Most of the media is point blank focused on tearing the kid down, and if possible make him take his own life. I am surprised to see as to how strong he is to live through all this. And I am not in any way condemning domestic violence, but he was 19 when he made the mistake. I am pretty sure we all have our regrets and mistakes in life the difference with this kid is he is paying for it in front of the whole world, and in his case people get to attack him. I also think its time to move forward and perhaps we should all focus on our on lives, and on doing good things, rather than chasing celebrities and making example out of them.

tlc

Posted at 8:16 PM on February 12, 2013

I agree, I am a mother I have kids close in age. I have been praying. For him.

merlin

Posted at 7:41 PM on February 12, 2013

Oh my God, what a beautiful article, bless you for righting this positive article. I am glad to see that there are still people out there in the world who choose to see the best in people. After all negativity cause noting but destruction and more negativity. I think this is what the world needs above every thing. Forgiveness and peace.This is coming from a girl who doesn’t necessarily like chris brown, but every where I read, all I saw was hate and ridicule towards him. I think its about time the world moves on and give him a chance to change, and if even possible help him change.

Jesuslove

Posted at 7:41 PM on February 12, 2013

When I saw the heading of this article I knew it would be a Bonnie Fuller special. Yes, we all agree, this is the real Chris Brown, a warm kind hearted, no looking for trouble kind of guy, who is giving, caring and loves to see everyone around him happy, that is Chris Brown. It is just so unfortunate that people take that goodness for granted but I am happy BF that you recognise this and always give him props as when due.
Chris we are proud of you , keep up the philanthropic work, that is what role models do and I know that is why kids love you to bits even with all the BS that goes on in the media/blogs because they see the real U and gets U. Many more success ahead so that you can continue to inspire your generation.
BF I love this report on Chris, hope we can do more for our celebs in this light not just for Chris but other celebs you write about constantly in this blog. Great Job!.

drewwestlund

Posted at 7:36 PM on February 12, 2013

I’m so glad that y’all finally realized that chris isn’t some monster and that he is good. That’s all the media portrays him to be, is a monster. Thank you for finally realizing he isn’t. This is literally the only positive story on chris brown I’ve seen.

so happy

Posted at 7:12 PM on February 12, 2013

best story about this guy so far

gbtw

Posted at 7:12 PM on February 12, 2013

thank you hl, for posting such a different story about chris. as moni said, i don’t know how this kid gets through life with all the hatred that is thrown at him. i know he is not perfect, and lord knows he made at least one HUGE mistake that thankfully didn’t end anyone’s life… he will still make more mistakes, but if he puts his energy and focus into good things like this, i think he can really stay on the right track. i’m really cheering for him… i hope he didn’t cheat on his community service, and i hope he comes clean if he did cheat… but, regardless, i admire that he pled guilty to the felony in the first place (celebrities never plead guilty to anything- always “no contest”), and has been trying to be a good person. keep it up chris. not everyone out there hates you… some of us believe like obama (and the dali lama!), that helping others find their grace is an important part of our lives. i think you can do it.

Moni

Posted at 6:55 PM on February 12, 2013

Finally! A positive story. I really do not know how he keeps such a positive attitude the media is relentless. Let Chris live his life and leave him alone. Kudos to Ms. Debbie Allen for speaking up on Chris’ behalf. I pray all his legal issues will work out in his favor. He is soooo talented and I just want to see him in concert again soon :-)

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 6:42 PM on February 12, 2013

This is by far the BEST story you guys have done in the past few months in regards to all three of these folks who have been involved in this storyline. I am soooooo proud of Chris for knowing that HE DOES have a certain level of responsability to the younger generation, and HE can make a huge positive effect in someones life by giving them just an opportunity.
***Even if you don’t want the role model label, teens and young adults STILL look to you for some sort of inspiration and hope where their lives are concerned. Im proud of him for knowing this inspite of everything he has been through!