Chris Brown Doubles Symphonic Love Scholarships To Help Teens

Tue, February 12, 2013 6:35pm EDT by 54 Comments
Chris Brown Charity Scholarships
Getty

queeneaglebird

Posted at 11:05 AM on February 16, 2013

@Ms Bonnie Fuller, I just noticed yesterday (2/15/13) that my comment of 2/13/13 on this topic is deleted or disappeared from your list of comments. Please verify and restate my comment appropriately. I am looking forward to hearing the from you concerning my complain. Thanks

Bill

Posted at 6:29 PM on February 15, 2013

Did he bring his weed?

Sexpot

Posted at 5:08 PM on February 15, 2013

Chris Brown is packing. I love to see him dance in tight pant. I wish he would wear spandex pant everyday and take me down.

Sexpot

Posted at 5:05 PM on February 15, 2013

Chris Brown should pose for playboy. He has it all. I dream about him every night. In my dreams he is my husband and I love him. I love him more than Rihanna and I can make him happy for the rest of his life. Have you seen his You tube Video I going to take you down? I love him.

Daisy

Posted at 7:27 PM on February 14, 2013

This amazing especially when he doubled the number… good job Chris :)

sexpot

Posted at 3:32 PM on February 14, 2013

Chris brown is a fine MF with that sexy butt. His lips and ears are also sexy. I want to bite his juicy lips and ears off and eat them for dinner.

Blondy

Posted at 7:58 AM on February 14, 2013

Chris, I can tell your Mommy did an excellent job raising you. You are from a very good familia and the hispanic community love you!

Blondy

Posted at 6:26 AM on February 14, 2013

Chris we love you! We loved you from day one when you appeared in the movie “This Christmas” You are a loving person with a big heart and a beautiful smile. You are always in a fun loving non-agressive mood. You are the greatest dancer in the world next to MJ. Your talent is enormous!

Daisy

Posted at 7:30 PM on February 14, 2013

GIRL…….we loved him since Run It [2005] THIS CHRISTMAS [2007] you going far but not that far lol it’s all good though :)

gwerl

Posted at 11:49 PM on February 13, 2013

uh meme doesn’t rihanna do charity with young kids with cancer. and just this past year didn’t she give $1 million dollars to a hospital in her grandmothers honor? please have several several seats. and thanks

meme

Posted at 7:15 PM on February 13, 2013

Chris is the best!! But I’m still waiting on what have rihanna done for charity and the community other than just give one time to her grandmother hospital from HER island…have she done anything for america? Where the american children have given so much to her? There’s a lot of abused women and children out there she can help out wth…other than just being handson with chris’s dick she can make use of her hands and money!!

Truth

Posted at 6:15 PM on February 18, 2013

Rihanna donated money to the children.families of Sandy Hook, immediately. Meme, why are you so negative and why won’t you wait & check facts before ruthlessly attacking another’s character

Sudi mfua

Posted at 5:56 PM on February 13, 2013

Chris brown ur the best in de world ma bro

Basma

Posted at 5:51 PM on February 13, 2013

I

U. Grant

Posted at 5:48 PM on February 13, 2013

HWL..again I say congrats, stick with it, you will reap the rewards when the King reigns again (smiling). But honestly this is good we hear about the bad all the time so whenever he tries it must also make the headlines..I have been coming back which means I am following HWL..

Cupidore

Posted at 5:05 PM on February 13, 2013

I admire Chris Brown and his strength as he tries to still stand tall with the everyday haters. It has been a long time I have read such positive comments about him and not feeling annoyed about the constant lies and bashing about a young man who made a mistake and have been forgiven and loved by his beautiful “BFF”. The Media and Blogs have an agenda to destroy him at all cost.. he was 18 and he pays dearly everyday. He needs to live and feel free just as any other young person who did something that they are not so proud of and I am certain their parents or family and friends still continue to love them with sincerity and guidance.Chris keeps giving from his heart but it’s not reported..on;y the negative is seen and read!!!! DISGUSTING AND SICKENING!!!!!!

bvire

Posted at 3:44 PM on February 13, 2013

I always knew Chris had a heart! how many famous people in his status go beyond the call of duty! not many mabE a few maybe, that’s a good human being!!! so quit !!THE NEGATIVITY ABOUT CHRIS IF YOUR A GOOD PERSON YOUR SELF EVERYONE IS ALLOWED A SECOND CHANCE! IT’S UNINVERSAL KNOW FROM THE SUPREME BEING YOU- FORGIVE AND I’LL FORGIVE YOU!

Chris John

Posted at 2:50 PM on February 13, 2013

Chris has done a lot for the benefit of the Foundation and the children that everyone ought to do,,,,, so on Chris you are my hero.

Derrick

Posted at 2:43 PM on February 13, 2013

Absolutely loved this article. If only they talked about it on The View and The Talk instead bashing him at every slight opportunity

Narinebreezy

Posted at 2:33 PM on February 13, 2013

Chris is the best

Nina

Posted at 1:18 PM on February 13, 2013

There is so much this man has done positively that the media never highlights. There is so much negativity that is realistic to non believers and false to his supporters. He is a seriously giving and caring person and has donated millions and did many events of all types. These are the things that needs to be recognized but has been ignored on numerous occasions. The media has made him seem like an enemy when he is the total opposite and a beautiful person. This article is nice.

TeamBreezy

Posted at 12:57 PM on February 13, 2013

I wished he would get back on Instagram so we can be updated. I’m sure all this negativity forced him to get off. People make mistakes but Chris HAS BEEN giving back to the community as well. Positivity! Keep it going!

cindy

Posted at 11:33 AM on February 13, 2013

uuuggghhhh!! Finally!! They are talking about the good!!!!! Thankyou jesus!! This young man been helping kids for a while. They knew all about it but chose to color him with everything negative. Thank god for finally shinning that light.

Janette M.

Posted at 9:50 AM on February 13, 2013

Finally something nice is being said about him. The media and people are so quick to judge him and don’t see that he is doing better. He is human he made a huge mistake and he will pay and remember for the rest of his life. Instead of critizing him acknowledge the great things he does. He is not made of steel I’m sure all the negativity gets to him like it would any of us. Thank you for writing such a great story.

Heavens Height

Posted at 10:21 AM on February 13, 2013

I 100% agree with everything you said, Janette.