Brandi Glanville Wants A Relationship With Eddie Cibrian & LeAnn Rimes

Tue, February 12, 2013 11:12am EDT by 17 Comments
Brandi Glanville LeAnn Rimes
Courtesy of NBC, Getty Images

Watch Brandi’s most shocking interview yet, then tell us: Do you think she can patch things up with Eddie & LeAnn?

Brandi Glanville may not be ready to kiss and make up with her Real Housewives nemesis Adrienne Maloof, but it sounds like she is ready to bury the hatchet with ex-husband Eddie Cibrian and his bride LeAnn Rimes! “I haven’t had a relationship with them in over a year,” Brandi said Feb. 12 on the Today show. “Down the road, do I want to be at [my son] Mason‘s high school graduation and be able to sit next to them? I do, absolutely.”

Of course, bashing Eddie and LeAnn in a tell-all book might not be the best way to begin building a bridge. Brandi, 40, was on TV to promote Drinking & Tweeting And Other Brandi Blunders — her first foray into the literary world — and said she pretty much had to write the book to support her sons, Mason and Jake.

“With Eddie not working, and me having to pay my own bills, this book will help me do that,” she explained.

She also claimed that, once this book tour is over, she’ll be done talking about Eddie and LeAnn forever — in public, at least.

“They’ve done numerous sit-down interviews where they’ve told their side of the story,” she said. “This is my sit-down interview. I did it in the form of a book. When this book tour is done, I’m done talking about them completely in public.”

Eddie Cibrian Slams Brandi Glanville’s Book

Needless to say, Eddie isn’t exactly eager to lead a book club about Drinking & Tweeting.

“I certainly wish I handled some of the choices I made four years ago differently, but I have been conscious of the choices I have made since,” he tells the Today show in a statement. “Although this exploitative book, intended to hurt LeAnn and me, will ultimately only hurt and scar my kids. That deeply saddens and concerns me.”

HollywoodLifers, do you think Brandi was right to release this book, or will this make it even harder for her to establish a relationship with Eddie? Drop us a comment with your thoughts!

More on the Brandi/Eddie/LeAnn feud:

1. Brandi Glanville Slams LeAnn Rimes: She’s ‘Insane’ — Watch
  2. Eddie Cibrian & LeAnn Rimes Diss & Mock Brandi Glanville
  3. Brandi Glanville To LeAnn Rimes: You’re Endangering My Children

postingsfromme

Posted at 7:48 AM on February 13, 2013

Reblogged this on Beverly Spills.

ginny

Posted at 7:30 PM on February 12, 2013

I just don’t get it. Why the crap are people taking such serious interest in this farce? There is NOTHING worthy to admire about any of these three people. They are all in it for the publicity. They would be irrelevant without the stupidity they have created. And some people actually feel sorry for them? That is pathetic. They are probably mocking everyone taking “sides” while they count the none they make off of the public’s stupidity. Reality shows are not real. Get a clue.

Gina

Posted at 5:42 PM on February 12, 2013

Eddie Cibrian is slimy and creepy..

Ariadne Helene

Posted at 3:37 PM on February 12, 2013

couldn’t she have simply done it in private and not announce it to the world? so. fraking. desperate!

pinkychichi

Posted at 1:09 PM on February 13, 2013

Nope. Just read book. She isn’t allowed their phone number. Just magic jack which only works through computer when computer is on, which it never is.

Jill

Posted at 3:09 PM on February 12, 2013

She has the right to tell her side of the story. Eddie and Leeanne have told theirs many times over and they are the ones who broke up the family. I can’t wait to buy and support Brandi. Plus, the best thing ever happened today! Lee Anne got bangs! Yes, it’s great because more hair means less of her face.

gessiewtf

Posted at 4:51 PM on February 12, 2013

It is tragic when a mother throws her two kids under the bus for a buck. It is actually quite shocking, and she can try to spin it anyway she wants to, but that is what she has done. And her face was so filled with plastic on the Today show she could barely move her lips to speak. What a nut job, and a terrible, terrible person.

Lola Falana

Posted at 6:51 PM on February 12, 2013

I think Brandi is great, and I’m happy she now has all of these opportunities opening up to her.

Holly

Posted at 2:33 PM on February 12, 2013

I will believe that people are done talking about the affair with I DON’T see it or hear it. (smiles)

God bless you and LeAnn always!!!

Holly in East Tennessee (a day one fan of her)

HI50

Posted at 1:49 PM on February 12, 2013

Deadbeat dad damaged his kids with his adulterous affair then eventually marrying his adulterous mistress. LR wrote an album of confessional, adulterous songs. Brandi has to support her kids b/c the deadbeat dad is NOT working. Where’s the $ coming from to pay bills & put food on the table? Brandi has nothing to apologize for, M/MRimes need to get on their knees & beg for forgiveness.

Danielle

Posted at 1:37 PM on February 12, 2013

Eddie is the only one who has hurt and scarred his children. No real man and good father slams the woman who carried, gave birth and is raising his children. He needs to grow up and get a job so he can start being a real father, parading them around in front of the paps isnt it!

karen johnston

Posted at 12:19 PM on February 12, 2013

She absolutely should have written this book. She is a single mother who’s piece of crap ex husband walked away for a meal ticket. He doesnt have to worry about making a living anymore except when his allowance is due. His comments never seem to amaze me, he and his new employer put his kids in the limelight all the time, every interview they do the kids are involved. The only time he thinks its harmful to the children is when is someone else getting the attention. I hope she makes a billion dollars on this book. You go girl.

Truth

Posted at 12:01 PM on February 12, 2013

Eddie Cibrian and Leann Rimes have an affair and break up two families and have had multiple sit down tell alls about the affair at nauseum and Leann’s latest album is about the affair but when Brandi Glanville writes a book and she the one hiring the children? PLEASE! Leann and Eddie are hypocrites! They got to tell their side and its Brandi’s turn! They are just upset because it broadcast them in a negative light! They did that to themselves!

ugly words

Posted at 11:43 AM on February 12, 2013

The book only serves to perpetuate this sad situation for their children. I think it is a disgrace wihen divorced parents bag on each other. Grow up Brandi Glanville, whoever you arem

Jill

Posted at 3:12 PM on February 12, 2013

Shut up already and that goes for you too Holly. She has a right to her side of the story. In fact, as the injured person she has more than a right. I am buying this book not because I really care about Eddie “I am getting old” Cibirian, but because I want to support Brandi!

Matthew Allens

Posted at 7:18 PM on February 12, 2013

Holly is special needs. Rimes tweets her to encourage the multiple postings.

ginny

Posted at 7:38 PM on February 12, 2013

Why????? So you can give her more money for vajayjay surgery?????