Taylor Swift: Was It Wrong For Her To Diss Harry Styles? Video Debate

Mon, February 11, 2013 3:33pm EDT by 29 Comments
Taylor Swift Disses Harry Styles Grammys
AP/Invision

fdfdfdf

Posted at 9:48 AM on March 23, 2013

i thought their relationship was publicty anyway

Jas'Mariee

Posted at 11:59 PM on March 15, 2013

I Think Taylor Overdid It. Im A Directioner But I’ve Been A Swiftie Longer. Taylor Is A Beautiful, Young 23 Years Old Woman. She Needs To Act Her Age & Not Base He Music Off He Failed Relashionships. She’s An Amazing Song Writer But Gets Insperatin From The Wrong Places. Harry Moved On & Is Being More Of An Adult Than Taylor Is. I Dearly Love Them Both But Taylor Overdid It.

sally

Posted at 3:56 AM on February 20, 2013

Not at all!!! Harry probably deserved it :)

Elaine

Posted at 1:29 AM on February 26, 2013

And it is right for her to stoop down to such a childish level instead of acting her age

cami

Posted at 4:44 PM on February 18, 2013

I honestly think this wasn’t wrong, like sure it was stupid but it was kind of funny. Plus, I’m pretty sure Harry laughed when he saw what she did, it’s not like he’s gonna go on twitter and update his hatred for her. Taylor is just expressing herself, let her, there’s no law saying she can’t. and breaking up with Harry led her to writing ‘I knew you were trouble’ and I LOVE that song. If she writes about her break-ups LET HER It’s not wrong and Harry knew this was coming, he knew she was gonna write a song about them breaking up, why do you think he still dated her? He didn’t care what she sung about him. I’m both a directioner and a swiftie so obviously I’m not talking sides, but seriously everyone should stop hating on them both, imagine if you were in that situation with one of them, how would you honestly react? This is stupid so stop making such a big fuss over something so pointless. Kay, that’s all I have to say :D

odalis

Posted at 6:39 PM on February 17, 2013

Taylor needs to stop it,she’s going to far acting like a baby.I think she was just useing him to get more fame and write songs.I’m a big fan of harry styles.

Jenny Villegas

Posted at 11:32 PM on February 13, 2013

OMG TAY-HORE SWIFT went TOO far i mean im not a diectioner but i like they’re music… when i heard about HAYLOR i was like OMG!??!?!!?!! i dont like taylor i just tink it was the most IMMATURE thing she could of done i mean….. TAY-HORE get over Harry he was to good for you anyways… she has to stop writing songs about her X’s. she so dumb im pretty sure she did that juat to embarres Harry but she ended up embarrasing herself… FYI her brittish accent sucks!!!

Jane

Posted at 10:32 PM on February 13, 2013

I just think she needs to stop being immature you’re 22? Now get over it. Move on!

Karthran

Posted at 2:00 PM on February 13, 2013

She is not heart broken. She uses boys, then breaks up with them then gets 1 million dollars….

odalis

Posted at 6:42 PM on February 17, 2013

kiara

Posted at 1:29 AM on February 12, 2013

She acts likes she’s in the 5grade and he just did something mean you guys Are over do you not get it move on and stop hat in cause he do sent want u:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) like there are so many guys just stop and move on

mvk

Posted at 10:55 PM on February 11, 2013

Taylor needs to grow up and stop putting her personal life out in songs. Pretty soon she won’t be able to get any boyfriends because guys are going to think she is poison. Most men don’t like their personal lives brought out in public. Grow up Taylor.

Nobody Special

Posted at 5:37 PM on February 12, 2013

@ mvk : I agree.

Ricki

Posted at 10:05 PM on February 11, 2013

No she is just an attention whore when everyone was almost done talking about Halor she brought it up again at the grammy’s that was and extremely cheap shot like do u see any of your ex s writing nd singing. Song about you? No so calm yourself and focus on your music and making yourself better live because even though I love Taylor she SUCKS live any way back to the point, That was really low Taylor that was so uncalled for and immature and you should start to better yourself and act your age. We have Adele here 23 with a baby and married and Taylor is over here singing about her 187495257462484954th boyfriend yet AGAIN! Calm yourself Taylor and get off of Harry’s back. Maybe you should ask yourself ‘Am I the problem?’ Because you obviously are

Nobody Special

Posted at 5:38 PM on February 12, 2013

@ Ricki : Bravo !!! Could not have said it any better.

Allison

Posted at 10:05 PM on February 11, 2013

WTF what did he ever do to you I hate people who dont even know a person and they start haten Your a low life your welcome :)

Lisa

Posted at 7:41 PM on February 11, 2013

She needs to grow up! She acts like a fourth grade spoiled brat.

katy

Posted at 5:20 PM on February 11, 2013

I feel sorry for her .. And harry even dont care I really like him

One d lover

Posted at 5:06 PM on February 11, 2013

I used to really like you Taylor but not anymore

SG3471

Posted at 3:59 PM on February 11, 2013

i hate harry anyway so good for her for expressing her feeling

Gianna Debona

Posted at 6:20 PM on February 12, 2013

she acts like a first grader actually my little brother is more mature than her and he’s 3!

anne

Posted at 3:54 AM on February 15, 2013

i want to kill him mate i hate him so much good that she hurt his feelings

odalis

Posted at 6:49 PM on February 17, 2013

Girl wat u talking bout harry is better looking than you so shut up and stop going on taylors sied taylors a spoiled brat

odalis

Posted at 6:55 PM on February 17, 2013

Girl wat u taking bout harry rocks u suck for being a hattor

Elaine

Posted at 1:31 AM on February 26, 2013

You need to sort some stuff out you are basically congratulating her for acting like an immature 12 year old over a breakup..

Stacey

Posted at 3:52 PM on February 11, 2013

I think people are reading too much into it.
She sung one of her most popular songs of the moment (that was written prior to the split) of which she adjusted a tiny bit to suit the Grammys which numerous other presenters have done in the past.

cali

Posted at 3:46 PM on February 11, 2013

She needs to grow up; her behavior apears almost like a stalker; she just can’t let it go. At this point, she looks ridiculous!

Nobody Special

Posted at 5:39 PM on February 12, 2013

@ cali: I agree. She has issues. major ones.

Princess Arianna Fenix

Posted at 8:00 AM on January 26, 2014

When harry and taylor broke up taylor look upset while harry just go out with a millionare in a jacuzzi at that island. Harry should go out and run into taylor but he didnt. I felt that harry didnt love my idol taylor because he was spotted in a jacuzzi happy while taylor is out feeling super duper bad. I am a swifty forever that is why i hate harry because when i am starting to love him i am just coping to the memory of what he did to taylor. And that is the most uncertain feeling ever. So right now i hate one direction because of what harry did to taylor. I found them all adorable but when it comes to harry i will pist of f