Rihanna & Chris Brown Were ‘Crazy Happy’ Together At Grammys

Mon, February 11, 2013 4:14pm EDT by 16 Comments
Rihanna Chris Brown Together Grammys
Getty

Martin Otieno

Posted at 5:49 AM on February 25, 2013

I knew it was just a matter of time b4 the pair wud rekindle their dramatic romance,it’s agreat pleasure 2me n 2 the whole universe seeing them hand to hand once again is a true testimomy that their romance was untimely disrupted by forces of darkness n the same love subsequently developed a gravitational force that was beyond their resistance n pulled them till they are finally together!!

bvire

Posted at 2:16 PM on February 13, 2013

Chris and Rihanna is so stunningly beautiful!! the bell of the awards!! wow!

Gianna

Posted at 5:50 PM on February 12, 2013

They r so cute together<3

until the fg dayz

Posted at 11:54 AM on February 12, 2013

everybody had great time there

meme

Posted at 11:00 PM on February 11, 2013

@sandra: Stop lying…I see the LOVE in sandra eyes when she’s checking rihanna’s nude photos…not from chris’s eyes…lol

bvire

Posted at 2:12 PM on February 13, 2013

Dead fish Meme the Pee-pee! when are you going to say something positive do know what that is???

sandra duncan

Posted at 7:41 PM on February 11, 2013

Almost responded to the ILLITERATE b****. Anyway RIH and CB looked beautiful together and you can see the LOVE in his eyes when he looks at her. Wishing nothing but the best for their relationship as long as my FAVE is happy I am happy. RIHANNA NAVY!!!

meme

Posted at 7:16 PM on February 11, 2013

@Sandra: I think you and your rihoemajesty needs the dildo especially when she goes on tour because for me I have a real man every night who he states to everyone that I am his girlfriend. I get attention here on the blog,from my man,my friends,and from just walking out the door. I know getting old and getting alzheimers must not be easy for you so you can go back to reading your books and correcting your students spelling and please come up with new vocabulary words while you’re at it.

sandra duncan

Posted at 6:28 PM on February 11, 2013

I see that one of the #KAEBIRDS is looking for attention. I don’t know why this ILLITERATE #BASIC B**** is always looking for attention. Do me a favor, go to one of those sex shops and purchase yourself a toy because apparently you are not getting the real one at home ;). #BASIC B***** LOVES ATTENTION and LIVE TO HATE.. BTW Thanks for shouting me out.

irwin lampros

Posted at 5:24 PM on February 11, 2013

my roomate’s ex-wife makes $65 an hour on the internet. She has been out of work for 8 months but last month her income was $21845 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more on this site ……. BIT40.ℂOℳ

nas

Posted at 5:20 PM on February 11, 2013

YES! We are very happy to see them. Chrianna will be BIG HAPPY FAMILY FOREVER.

nel

Posted at 4:57 PM on February 11, 2013

iam really happy seeing them together! Wish them the best

meme

Posted at 4:42 PM on February 11, 2013

I think it’s sandra writing the blog because the person clearly has alzhiemers and is getting too old to remember what she wrote…lol

Kiki

Posted at 4:59 PM on February 11, 2013

@ Mene
LMFAO

Kiki

Posted at 4:29 PM on February 11, 2013

zzzzzzzzzzz HL is this not the 3rd same article that you have printed within the space of an hour DUH! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

All Smiles

Posted at 10:36 PM on February 12, 2013

I really thank you are a Rihanna fan or you are Karrueche herself because you post on every article about Rihanna and for you to not like someone and spend so much time commenting on articles a bout them is just sad and pathetic. Baby let it go. You are always calling Rihanna a hoe but trust and believe from someone who knows Karrueche has a past but it’s just not public. I feel really sad for your boyfriend because from your post I couldn’t imagine anyone having a happy relationship with such a misserable person.