What a great attitude! Instead of being afraid after his scary shooting, Rick is looking to the future and he’s ready to make more music. Hooray!
Most people would be too afraid to leave the house if they had been shot at, but not Rick Ross! The rapper, who was driving his Rolls Royce in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. on Jan. 28 when he was chased by a gunman who was shooting at his car, is ready to move forward and is “staying positive.” Rick opened up about the scary incident at the Grammy Awards on Feb. 10 — watch the video here.
Rick Ross Reveals His Bravery After Shooting
Personally, if I was ever shot at, I would be hiding under my bed watching The Vampire Diaries, but not Rick! Instead, the rapper, 37, is ready to move on, and he’s focused on his music.
“[There are] no suspects and we not here to speculate on any suspects,” said Rick to MTV’s Sway Calloway. “I’m just staying positive, I’m moving forward and I’m just staying on top of my game.”
Rick said that nearly getting shot made him appreciate the things he had been taking for granted.
He said, “You most definitely gotta make some adjustments, but at the same time I’mma live my life and I’mma do what I love to do, and that’s make music.”
Rick then said that 2013 will be a big year for MMG.
“MMG, we got the biggest releases of this year coming so that’s my focus. Mastermind this year, Wale coming, Stalley coming, Omarion coming — the team coming. We working.”
What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Do you think Rick has the right attitude? Are you looking forward to new music from MMG?
WATCH: Rick Ross Talks About His Shooting At The Grammys
— Eleanore Hutch
More Rick Ross News:
- Rick Ross: Terrifying 911 Call Audio From Shooting Released
- Rick Ross Is ‘Good’ Following Shooting, Rapper Gunplay Reveals
- Rick Ross Shooting ‘Staged’ — 50 Cent Calls Out Rival Rapper