Beyonce rocked super sleek and modern hair at the Grammys, along with flawless skin and a bright red lip. Celebrity makeup artist Keri Berman tells YOU how to get her look!
Beyonce Knowles, 31, was a sassy and modern mom at the Feb. 10 Grammy Awards in Los Angeles. Her sleek low pony and bright red lip had her looking fresh and modern. We’ll tell you how to get her look below!
How To Get Beyonce’s Make Up Look
We asked celebrity makeup artist Keri Berman how to achieve Beyonce’s clean and sophisticated Grammy look. Here is how to get her look using Keri’s own line of cosmetics:
1) Apply a sheer ,whitish-pink eyeshadow all over the eye from lid to brow. Also apply this color under the bottom eyelash to achieve that shimmery white look under the eye. Try Keri’s DUE DATE.
2) Apply nude eyeliner (try Keri’s BOO-K) inside the eye to make eye appear bigger and brighter. This is a must!
3. Take a soft, brownish taupe shadow like HE’S THE ONE and apply to lid only for a soft wash of a perfect, neutral tone.
4. Take a black, chubby eye pencil and apply on the upper lash line. Get thicker as you go away from eye. Let the pencil do the work. Use Keri’s tuxedo eye pencil and finish with two coats of mascara.
5. Take a chubby lip pencil in a matte red color like Keri’s SUGAR DADDY. By using a cubby pencil, you can line the lips and fill them in naturally with the same pencil. Another tip: apply a tad bit to the checks as your matching blush!
6. Take a soft cream highlighter like SHE’S GLOWING and apply with your finger above the checkbones under the eye for a soft glisten.
Where To Get The Products
All products are available at KeriBerman.com. Mention HollywoodLife.com with your order and when you purchase any two products, you’ll receive Beyonce’s lip color FREE!
Do you love Beyonce’s sexy and sleek Grammy look, HollywoodLifers?
More Grammy Beauty News:
- Katy Perry’s Grammys Hair & Makeup — Get Her Exact Look
- Rihanna’s Sexy Red Lips At The 2013 Grammys — Get Her Look
- Taylor Swift’s Beauty At The 2013 Grammys: Braids & Bangs