Taylor Swift’s Grammys Performance — Dissing Harry Styles?

Sun, February 10, 2013 8:19pm EST by 129 Comments
Taylor Swift Grammys Performance
AP/Invision

Amina

Posted at 11:16 PM on February 10, 2013

Taylor needs to grow up not only was that a petty attempt at ‘revenge’, it also shows her maturity level. Yeah we get it you’re never ever getting back together, now leave it at that and stfu. ((p.s. Harry is from Cheshire))

so tired of Taylor Swift

Posted at 11:15 PM on February 10, 2013

Didn’t understand why she used the accent until now. I forgot she dated that guy from One Direction. She’s so lame…time to grow up, Taylor. This isn’t high school anymore, stop playing the victim while you attempt to publicly humiliate your exes, bragging about how awesome you think you are. So many boyfriends in such a short period of is making her more and more of a joke and showing everyone that it is her, not them. Wouldn’t have such a problem with her if there wasn’t such a double standard. We’re supposed to feel bad for her because she says she gets bullied and all of these guys break up with her “for no reason,” while she acts like an immature brat in very public settings. This is twice now where she has used the “look at me, I’m at the Grammys” schtick to make herself feel validated. Oh and her jumping up and acting all excited about everyone else winning is an act that I’m guessing was planned in response to the criticism she received for that stank face she gave Adele at the Golden Globes and Blake Shelton at the CMAs.Can’t believe she and Adele are so close in age because there is a world of difference between the two.

Renee

Posted at 11:13 PM on February 10, 2013

In the comment I left I meant she not he.

Taylor

Posted at 11:12 PM on February 10, 2013

I think it was so dirty for her to do that and it was really low! I didn’t like her a lot anyway and for her to do that I lost all the respect i had for her! I mean he is out getting ready for a sold out tour and u feel the right to bash him! He isn’t doing one thing to you really! Taylor needs to quit, rant over! PS. I think she is the problem in her relationship not the guys!

Renee

Posted at 11:11 PM on February 10, 2013

When is she going to grow up and act her age? I don’t really like one direction but honestly that’s really childish what he did. You should look up to someone who is responsible and deals with problems like an adult. Looks like she’s never ever ever growing up.

Sarah

Posted at 10:49 PM on February 10, 2013

I really don’t like one direction and am usually pro-taylor…but that was a really immature thing to do. just move on and forget about it, he obviously has. no need to try to be dissing him in your opening act at the grammys. maybe you could get away with it if you were 12…

Amber

Posted at 10:48 PM on February 10, 2013

This performance made me dislike her even more. She needs to grow up, shes obviously the problem in all the relationships.

katelynn

Posted at 10:45 PM on February 10, 2013

she needs to grow up and stop trying to get revenge on harry!! she didnt date him for that long and she already has five songs against him i mean seriously!

Madison

Posted at 11:13 PM on February 10, 2013

What are the 5

katelynn

Posted at 10:43 PM on February 10, 2013

she needs to grow up and stop trying to get revenge on harry!!

Lindsey

Posted at 10:42 PM on February 10, 2013

Taylor dissing on my man (idiot=taylor)

Yissel

Posted at 10:29 PM on February 10, 2013

Really like he dont love you no more just stop giving revenge on him cuz of that maybe people will hate you more like me

Ccr77

Posted at 10:26 PM on February 10, 2013

Wow. Way to act like a jealous, bitter twelve year old. You dated him for like two weeks, get the heck over it. You’ve been given this huge honor of preforming at one of the biggest award shows in the world and you use that amazing opportunity to attempt to diss your ex boyfriend. And yes I did say attempt because let’s be honest, not only did she sound like a man throughout the whole performance, had a creepy clown completely irrelevant theme but also had an awful british accent. Yup, i’m sure Harry’s just so upset that he let you go.

Victoria・・・❥ (@victoriabby2011)

Posted at 10:12 PM on February 10, 2013

worst performance LIKE EVER an thats the WORS british accent

Jen

Posted at 10:25 PM on February 10, 2013

Listened closely but never did hear a British accent. I am so over Taylor Swift and her songs dealing with her boyfriends of a few weeks….gah enough already.

Ccr77

Posted at 10:28 PM on February 10, 2013

It’s when she does the talking part at the bridge. Normally she says “I still love you” in a weird man voice but this time it was said in an attempted accent. But I agree, she needs to grow up and start making real music or call it quits.

April Nichole ♡ (@Aprillovesniall)

Posted at 10:10 PM on February 10, 2013

Can she not leave him alone seriously

Lindsey

Posted at 9:59 PM on February 10, 2013

I think that’s a really distasteful thing to do. If you are given the chance to perform at the Grammys, then you should pull petty relationship drama into it and diss a guy you have been broken up with for over a month. I’m not a huge fan of with Taylor or One Direction, but I find that Taylor is having a really hard time letting this one go. Harry has clearly moved on and has not said one rude word about her and she has been dropping rude comments about him frequently.

Lindsey

Posted at 10:47 PM on February 10, 2013

Im a fan of taylor and one direction but im not happy with taylor cuz she gad the worst british accent and she waz dissing on like a really cut british dude common taylor seriously im a 12 year old and act more mature than that

Maddy Lee

Posted at 9:59 PM on February 10, 2013

Oh heck to the no. how could you anyone ever be so inconsiderate?? like come one

amyshelly

Posted at 9:52 PM on February 10, 2013

i don’t think harry wants her back :| the one who wants it back is taylor

Morgan

Posted at 9:28 PM on February 10, 2013

Taylor swift, or should I say Taywhore, needs to grow up. Honestly she only dates these guys to increase her popularity. dissing Harry was not the right thing to do ESPECIALLY since they broke up because she was texting her other ex boyfriend Connor and Harry found out. Then saying it was Harry’s Fault. her lyes are catching up to her and she wont have many friends (or boyfriends) to fall back on then.

Paola Rodriguez

Posted at 10:17 PM on February 10, 2013

That is such a lie! I dont know where you get all this from, I love One Direction more than my life! But I also love Taylor, she was not texting Conor!!! Get your facts right!!!!!

Isa

Posted at 10:46 PM on February 10, 2013

but how do you know this? so stfu

Karina

Posted at 10:19 PM on February 10, 2013

Brittney

Posted at 9:02 PM on February 10, 2013

LOL that awkward moment when he left HER, not vice versa.

anonomous

Posted at 9:25 PM on February 10, 2013

nope she did

Like that girl even more now!

Posted at 8:56 PM on February 10, 2013

LOL!! Awesome!

Leila

Posted at 8:46 PM on February 10, 2013

*Holmes Chapel, Cheshire. Get it right before you slag off him.

Tacky outfit and performance. Her “diss” is pathetic and so is that song. She needs to stop whoring around and then acting like everything was the guy’s fault when she’s the slut.

Posted at 8:43 PM on February 10, 2013

She could of performed it because of her nomation!!!

team cactus

Posted at 8:38 PM on February 10, 2013

Taylor Swift is a dumb A$$…From the amount of boyfriends she’s been through I’d say SHE is the problem in the relationships and not the VERY LONG list of men she’s been through in her very brief dating life. She needs to give up men until she can work out what she wants out of a relationship and she needs to stop dumping her boyfriends the second they disagree with the Diva

Todd

Posted at 8:34 PM on February 10, 2013

Taylor’s performance was pure genius!

grace

Posted at 8:28 PM on February 10, 2013

Harry is actually from Cheshire!!

javapony1@yahoo.com

Posted at 8:42 PM on February 10, 2013

well done. holmes chapel to be even more specific. :)

Christina Stiehl

Posted at 8:43 PM on February 10, 2013

Thank you for pointing that out. We have made the necessary correction.