Justin Bieber Vs. Grammys: Live Stream At Same Time

Sun, February 10, 2013 8:00pm EDT by 25 Comments
Justin Bieber Live Stream
Instagram

julia

Posted at 7:37 PM on February 21, 2013

Speaking of justin Bieber, you’ll find his new fansite interesting, AND you’ll find out what fans have voted the book that they think Justin likes a lot. If you know any J. Bieber fans, they’ll appreciate it if you **TWITTER** THIS INFO TO THEM!
Justin’s new fansite is here:

– justinbieber.ebookvillage.net

KAPUA

Posted at 11:46 AM on February 12, 2013

AWW POOR JUSTIN. HE’S SUCH A SWEETHEART AND VERY ADORABLE GUY. I LOVE HOW JUSTIN IS SO GROUNDED AND HUMBLE.

Marzia

Posted at 5:09 PM on February 11, 2013

aww poor justin ;( I think he still likes Selena </3

bvire

Posted at 3:11 PM on February 11, 2013

Leave Justine alone! Why are doing this now to Justine? must be a reason? and it must be up to no good? leave-him-alone!

I love justin bieber

Posted at 10:46 AM on February 11, 2013

Can someone tell me at which channel this will be and where the live show was,pls

bandgeek96

Posted at 7:34 AM on February 11, 2013

Reblogged this on livefreeandbeyourself.

oatmeal44

Posted at 10:18 PM on February 10, 2013

Pouting…big boy style

supman:)

Posted at 9:59 PM on February 10, 2013

the grammys totally failed this year, not having justin is like the dumbest thing ever! what he did was right (in my opinion)

Diane

Posted at 1:31 PM on February 11, 2013

Omg! Like totallyyyyyyyyy right! Like the Grammys are like lost now and like it should totally be called the biebers…omg like how awesome would that like beee!!..STFUUU SERIOUSLY THE GRAMMYS WILL BE JUST FINE WITHOUT THIS LIL BOY..HE WASN’T NOMINATED CAUSE HE’S NOT GRAMMY MATERIAL..HOW OLD ARE YOU 10??

sonja

Posted at 9:27 PM on February 10, 2013

can any one please rell me where I can get the stream at. I want to watch my idole.

Monica

Posted at 7:29 PM on February 10, 2013

Justin i will watch him 100xs over then the Grammy they are boring and he isn’t going there really no point to watch good luck to every one else thow

Bondurantguy

Posted at 6:27 PM on February 10, 2013

HE ALREADY GOT ABOUT 32K VIEW AND IT NOT EVEN ON YET.

Bondurantguy

Posted at 6:23 PM on February 10, 2013

MY FAMILY IS HAVING A JUSTIN BIEBER LIVE STREAM PARTY. YES I HAVE RVSP THE PEOPLE AND WE HAVE ABOUT FIFTHTY PEOPLE THAT DO NOT HAVE A COMPUTER SHOW THEIR COMING OVER AND WATCHING THE LIVE STREAM AND THE FIRST PERSON JUST ARRIVED.

Diane

Posted at 1:34 PM on February 11, 2013

And you all are a bunch of losers..btw his aim was to get people to tune in..all from one computer defeats the purpose..and who the hell dosnt have a computer in the year 2013?? Are you Amish?

anjanette hinton

Posted at 5:21 PM on February 10, 2013

til I looked at the draft four $8187, I have faith that…my… neighbours mother realy erning money part-time from their laptop.. there neighbor had bean doing this 4 less than 10 months and a short time ago repaid the morgage on their condo and bought a top of the range Infiniti. go to …….. BIT40.ℂOℳ

yes more snow

Posted at 3:59 PM on February 10, 2013

It’s kind of dickish to do this at the same time as the Grammy’s, sore loser, but I think all these music stars are way overpaid and overhyped. So, I will spend some time with my family, and not buy any of their music. Most of them can’t sing live, and can’t sell cds with Autotune, but Justin’s ok I guess – no more no less greedy and self-promoting than all the others, some of whom have a lot less talent (if you can beleive that) than him. Overall, don’t really care about the Grammys – don’t these stars get enough love lavished on them with their $$$$milllions and luxury-filled pampered lives, without having to be praised on National TV with a statue. I’m glad my kids aren’t into this fake hero worship. I don’tmind Justin’s music, I just don’t like the whole celebrity industry.

nobodyyouknow

Posted at 3:51 PM on February 10, 2013

Btw, nice way for him to support his protege Carly Rae Jepsen.

Hanne

Posted at 3:48 PM on February 10, 2013

no question! i will definitely be watching Justin

nobodyyouknow

Posted at 3:47 PM on February 10, 2013

Still, Justin has friends in the industry who WERE nominated. The Grammys are a celebration of the music industry. Most of the people who attend aren’t nominees; they’re there to support friends and colleagues and the industry itself. This livestream is a real slap in the face to the people who were nominated. Hope he doesn’t want to work with any of them in the future because they might not be amused by this little stunt.

Swiftie

Posted at 3:34 PM on February 10, 2013

Ummm Grammy!
Sorry justin i ain’t a fan
I’m watching the Grammys
Whaaat? Taylor’s going to the Grammys so I’m watching it

Lisa 7

Posted at 5:03 PM on February 10, 2013

Me too. OH, POOR BABY! GROW THE FRIG UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sonja

Posted at 3:22 PM on February 10, 2013

cool I wonder what channel it comes on

trish

Posted at 3:16 PM on February 10, 2013

Haha It would be so funny if Justin’s Live stream got more viewers than the Grammys!

Justin Bieber (@ColorBiebers)

Posted at 2:44 PM on February 10, 2013

~ Honestly the Grammy Awards can go screw themselves . It was honestly bullsht that they didn’t even bother to nominate Justin . He had number 1 albums and hits, no one important to me is in the Grammy so I’m just going to ignore the Grammy and watch Justins Livestream .

dfdfsf