Selena Gomez Hits Up The Studio — Recording About Justin Bieber?

Sat, February 9, 2013 3:00pm EDT by 16 Comments
Selena Gomez Studio

JELENA H8TER FOREVER :D

Posted at 12:32 PM on February 15, 2013

Selena’s music is retarded. Disagree with me? Boo hoo whiny selenators. Go to youtube and see videos of selena singing on stage. she’s terrible as hell.

Tamucey

Posted at 8:39 AM on March 11, 2013

Da heck? Ur just jealous of selena. Woooow boo hoo to u… Get off this page idiot…

vicky francis

Posted at 12:54 PM on February 10, 2013

muahhhh i’ll become the best, okay? muahhhh selena gomez , but i won’t die, i’ll become the best now see muahhhh and lol wooohoooo muahhhh sele , i loves you always :)

vicky francis

Posted at 12:36 PM on February 10, 2013

muahhhh sele baby, i love you selena gomez, very rare i am hearing you saying, very difficult , i got very less in this life, may you be amazing , although , jesus christ also cannot do to me, because i don’t know, i love you selena gomez,one day i’ll be perfect , but don’t tell me to die aftewards when i’ll become because my face becomes dirty,i am allergic to all bad things like smoking and drinking,but the world say’s i can so that all things are for dying , but i can become that great if i don’t die :)

writeyourheartlr

Posted at 11:05 PM on February 9, 2013

Reblogged this on writeyourheartlr.

Cristina Gibbs (@CristinaGibbs10)

Posted at 9:25 PM on February 9, 2013

If you think Howard`s story is shocking,, last pay cheque my friend’s dad also earned $9627 workin 20 hour’s a week from home and there neighbor’s ex-wife`s neighbour has done this for 4 months and easily made over $9627 part time On there computer. follow the tips on this web-site. Great60.comTAKE A LOOK

agdutra99jy

Posted at 7:07 PM on February 9, 2013

Alex. I just agree… Michelle`s article is exceptional, on thursday I got a new Alfa Romeo since getting a check for $6022 this – 5 weeks past and-more than, $10 thousand this past month. with-out any question its the most-financially rewarding Ive ever done. I started this eight months/ago and right away began to bring in more than $86 per-hr. I went to this website,­ ­ ­A­s­k­2­5­.­­c­o­m­

KAPUA

Posted at 7:03 PM on February 9, 2013

I HOPE NOT, SHE DOESN’T SHARE TO MUCH WITH THE PUBLIC ABOUT HER RS. THAT SHE KEEPS SOME THINGS PRIVATE AND NOT SHARE TO MUCH ABOUT IT. JUST HOPE JUSTIN DOESN’T TALK ABOUT IT TO MUCH.

LOL-4-ever!!!

Posted at 6:37 PM on February 9, 2013

I cant wait for Selena’s new album, and if she wants to sing about her love life thats fine its her album not yours!

sum sum

Posted at 5:51 PM on February 9, 2013

Not interested in even more revenge music. One Taylor in the world is more than enough. But, I guess singing about your failed romances – especially the ones of famous exes – brings in the publicity and $. And, of course, everyone will rush to buy this momorable crap.

KAPUA

Posted at 5:25 PM on February 9, 2013

I HOPE THAT SELENA DOESN’T SHARE TO MUCH OF HER LOVE LIFE WITH THE WORLD. BUT SHARE THE INS AND OUT OF RS. BUT SHE SHARES OTHER THINGS ABOUT HER LOVE LIFE AND HER PERSONAL LIFFE. JUST HOPE HER FRIENDS AND HIS FRIENDS GET ALONG AND THEY TALK. I LOVE SEEING JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER. THEY ARE SO MADE FOR EACH OTHER.

LaRaina

Posted at 11:25 PM on February 9, 2013

I know i wonder if they are going to be together forever.But i would love to Hug && feel justins hair Would You..!..

marshmellow

Posted at 3:45 PM on February 9, 2013

seriously well she is bffs with taylor….

Nina

Posted at 3:38 PM on February 9, 2013

They’re back together…just saying, but sure…she said she will show her side of the story so

KAPUA

Posted at 6:18 PM on February 9, 2013

HOW DO YOU KNOW. THERE BACK TOGETHER. THEY HAVEN’T CONFIRMED OR SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT. I JUST HOPE JUSTIN AND SELENA GET BACK TOGETHER. THERE SO GOOD FOR EACH OTHER.

BLUEJAYSGIRLFRIEND

Posted at 6:59 PM on February 10, 2013

THEY REALLY HAVN’T SAID THAT THEY BROKE UP LOOK SHE WAS OVER HEARD SAYING THAT THEY WERE DONE PEOPLE ARE THAT GREAT OF LISTEN OK WHAT YOU DO IS PAST A MADE UP RUMOR ABOUT YOUR SHELF TO SEE HOW IT CHANGES YOU WILL BE SHOCK WHEN IT GET BACK TO YOU THAT IT CHANGES A LOT. LET’S SAY YOU SAID I CHEATED ON THE TEST BUT LOVE MY BOYFRIEND BUT THE PERSON GOT DISTRACT BY SOME ONE AND ONLY HEARD I CHEATED ON MY BOYFRIEND AND HE SPEAD THAT AROUND AND THAT WHAT YOU DIDN’T ME AND YOU BOYFRIEND COMES A CONFRONTS YOU ABOUT THE CHEATING AND YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT HE TALKING ABOUT IT