Rihanna went with Chris to court on Feb. 6, and on Feb. 10, they’ll be attending the Grammy Awards together. These two aren’t afraid to show their love for one another in front of the world!
Rihanna and Chris Brown will totally prove their love for each other when they walk hand-in-hand down the red carpet at the Grammy Awards on Feb. 10. They’ve sure come a long way since Chris assaulted RiRi four years ago on Feb. 8, 2009.
Let’s recall all of the ways that Chris, 23, and Rihanna, 24, have shown their love for each other — unapologetically — over the last few months.
Signs Of Love & Support:
1. Rihanna supports Chris Brown in court on Feb. 6.
2. Chris Brown and Rihanna are caught leaving the recording studio together. They’re definitely laying down more tracks together, following “Nobody’s Business.”
3. Rihanna was spotted leaving Chris’ house on his court date. She tweeted a message of support to him following the hearing. She tweeted, “When it seems like the world is against you, remember that God is behind your every positive loving thought.” How sweet!
4. Rihanna called Chris to give him support after his fight with Frank Ocean.
5. Rihanna confessed to Rolling Stone magazine that she’s dating Chris Brown again, four years after he beat her.
6. Rihanna and Chris posed on the cover of her single for “Stay.” They really support each other’s career.
Are you excited to see Chris and Rihanna displaying their love for each other, HollywoodLifers?
More On Rihanna & Chris Brown At The Grammys:
- Rihanna & Chris Brown At Grammys 2013: Plan First Red Carpet As A Couple Again
- Rihanna To Chris Brown: Going To Grammys Together Is Right Thing To Do
- Chris Brown Determined To Performa Duet With Rihanna At 2013 Grammys — Report