Justin Bieber’s Mom Reveals Status Of Selena Gomez Relationship

Sat, February 9, 2013 4:26pm EST by 41 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Dating
FameFlynet, AP/Invision

Not a Belieber

Posted at 6:52 PM on March 1, 2013

Personally, I think-no, I KNOW-Justin is way too immature for Selena!If he really DID love her, he wouldn’t have done all these things to hurt her. If they get back together, the same thing will happen again, only this time, the baby-daddy claims will be REAL!!!!!!Selena can do SO much better than “Justin Beaver”!!!!!!!!!!

orvgirl

Posted at 12:01 PM on February 24, 2013

i would date selena an have no problem except others whanting touch her an take her away i get jelous an all.

Lina

Posted at 4:31 AM on February 24, 2013

I agree with Sabrina. The both of them need some time apart, Selena needs to find guys her own age. And I’m sure Justin doesn’t need anymore drama or stress in his life. So I think they both should just seperate and do what they gotta do

julia

Posted at 7:01 PM on February 21, 2013

Speaking of justin Bieber, you’ll find his new fansite interesting, AND you’ll find out what fans have voted the book that they think Justin likes a lot. If you know any J. Bieber fans, they’ll appreciate it if you **TWITTER** THIS INFO TO THEM!
Justin’s new fansite is here:

– justinbieber.ebookvillage.net

No.1 :)

Posted at 3:04 PM on February 15, 2013

I think honestly justin bieber should follow what his heart says if he loves selena he should fight for her if he doesnt then they shouldnt be together, but still its up to them because its their lives so they should have the chance to talk s outwith each other WITHOUT people getting involved!! i love justin alot and have for years and i really like selena to xx

Fan #1

Posted at 11:57 PM on February 11, 2013

All you people are wrong justin and selena are PERFECT and ya they are gonna have some ups abd downs but they’re an awesome couple best I ever seen they are both talented great singers they’re just ment to be I think justin should listen to his mom and try to fix things :” they are awesome and all you haters are just jelous they are PERFECT and I think they should get back together they’re to good for something stupid let them break them up <3 yuh selena and justin (jelena;)

Sabrina

Posted at 9:40 PM on February 10, 2013

Listen up guys and dolls…Justin needs a lot of growing up
To do and Selena needs to move on. I luv them both but
Really?? These 2 need a break from each other..too much
Drama… There’s too much jealousy, insecurity and they are
Very young.. Too young. They don’t know what’s right or
Wrong in a relationship.. there all over the place with their
Careers and they need to focus on that first…
Love in a relationship will come In time and when the time
Is right… Don’t rush it Justin and Selena… U guys will
Look back and say WTH! Live today and don’t worry about
about tomorrow, PEACE!

Kayla mcFerrin

Posted at 3:38 PM on February 10, 2013

Just look at how many times Selena has hurt Justin. I am a HUGE belieber :) and I DON’T want Justin and Selena back together EVER again

ronald whennen

Posted at 3:44 PM on February 10, 2013

listen justin hurting her by cheating on her get your facts right

ronald whennen

Posted at 3:46 PM on February 10, 2013

did selena cheating on him no she didnt so they are better off being together

Celestine

Posted at 9:18 AM on March 2, 2013

Yeah Ronald whennen is right

Fuzzy

Posted at 8:18 PM on February 10, 2013

I totally agree with you Kayla. Selena should stay far far away from Justin and his family. There are more contestants on the horizon. I think you will be happy with these two potential girlfriends for our sensitive and easily bruised Justin: 1) Milyn, she comes equipped with two comfortable pillows, good for babysitting Justin’s siblings. Most important she is a “nurse”, she knows how to treat Justin’s promiscuity; 2) Mannequin Head. She is beautiful, undemanding, affectionate (their kiss nade me blush) and most important, no need to spend a dime on her. Only flaw, her bad temper brother, The Hand from Addam Family, will throttle Justin in his sleep if he should dump her. You choose.

Kayla McFerrin

Posted at 3:35 PM on February 10, 2013

Ok, I’m a belieber, but I honestly hated the fact that Justin and Selena were going out. I think Justin and Selena are better off without each other and I DO NOT like Selena to be honest. Sorry.

ronald whennen

Posted at 3:47 PM on February 10, 2013

maybe selena doent like u

Sparkaii

Posted at 7:16 PM on February 10, 2013

AMENN!! I agree with you

Wakeup

Posted at 8:35 PM on February 10, 2013

Poor you. You do not dislike Selena, you just loath whoever is currently with Beaver. Nobody is ever good enough for him, isn’t it?

ronald whennen

Posted at 1:28 PM on February 10, 2013

they are better off not being together look how many times justin hurt selena

Lauren Smith

Posted at 12:47 PM on February 10, 2013

Well in my opinion, Selena has broke Justin’s heart too many times, there better off not being together… I suppose they can still be friends but she’s messed with him toooo many times now.. like they broke up then got back together like a number times! I just don’t want Justin to get hurt again! I want to see him with someone that loves him for who he really is not just for the money and publicity, there is someone out there that Justin will get married to one day:( I just hope it’s not selena. I hope I haven’t offended anyone I diddent set out to do that just wanted to share my opinion. Thank you Lauren:)

Sparkaii

Posted at 7:20 PM on February 10, 2013

omg, I agree with you so very much. well said :)

Question

Posted at 8:26 PM on February 10, 2013

Your opinion count, how and why?

Question

Posted at 8:27 PM on February 10, 2013

Your opinion count, how and why? Are you a psychologist?

Monica

Posted at 12:20 PM on February 10, 2013

yes they should get back together. But JB should stay away from his friends that really are such bad influences to him. Lil Twist and Lil Za or whatever their names are! That is what Selena wanted Justin to do… to stay away from those kinds of peeps.

J Johnston

Posted at 12:08 PM on February 10, 2013

Come on people they fight all the time. They are better apart, very seldom does a first love last forever let it go. They are so young and have their whole life ahead of them to get tied down right now. Go out and have some fun Be Safe always,,, but their true love may still be out their if they take the time to look. They need to go on different path for a while, then their paths could cross again. When they are a little older and wiser.

KAPUA

Posted at 12:47 PM on February 10, 2013

THERE SO MEANT FOR EACH OTHER. I JUST HOPE JUSTIN AND SELENA CAN HOPEFULLY GET BACK TOGETHER. TRUE LOVE NEVER ENDS. AND THEY HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR TWO YEARS. HOPE JUSTIN CAN GET SELENA BACK. THEY ARE SO MADE FOR EACH OTHER.

ronald whennen

Posted at 1:32 PM on February 10, 2013

they not getting back together

:P

Posted at 7:07 AM on February 10, 2013

well they were a cute couple but..they are better off together! and also selena is trying to move on!

naniiii

Posted at 6:45 AM on February 10, 2013

no…they better together…if they are together justin will not make stupid tings…and will be like before..we see that selena change him…so let them be together…

Saurabh Aaz

Posted at 6:18 AM on February 10, 2013

selena is so hot

denisa

Posted at 5:29 AM on February 10, 2013

they are better off apart

Ronald Rose

Posted at 6:34 AM on February 10, 2013

im with what she said

________________________________

koralroget7yq

Posted at 4:47 AM on February 10, 2013

Nathan. although Valerie`s st0ry is surprising… on sunday I got a brand new Fiat Panda from earning $5948 thiss month and over ten grand this past-month. it’s by-far the coolest job I have ever had. I started this 4 months ago and pretty much immediately startad bringin in over $80, p/h. I went to this site,,­ ­ ­A­s­k­2­5­.­­c­o­m­

BieberMania

Posted at 4:13 AM on February 10, 2013

She is smart mom and gives a good example. Its better to stay out of it.

Selinabieber

Posted at 1:42 AM on February 10, 2013

I think they need to go to couple couseling and then they will go and try what they need to work on their relationship and they will be together again!!!

ronald whennen

Posted at 12:34 AM on February 10, 2013

selena should be good with out justin

writeyourheartlr

Posted at 11:05 PM on February 9, 2013

Reblogged this on writeyourheartlr.

KAPUA

Posted at 6:15 PM on February 9, 2013

THEY ARE SO COMPATIBLE AND THAT JUSTIN SHOULD TELL HIS MOM EVERYTHING THAT GOES ON IN HIS RS. HIS MOM HAS BEEN THERE FOR HIM. SHES NOT DRAMA. THEY BOTH LOVE EACH OTHER VERY MUCH. I DON’T THINK JUSTIN WANTS HIS MOM TO KNOW EVERYTHING THAT GOES ON HIS LOVE LIFE AND THE INTIMATE DETAILS BETWEEN HIM AND SELENA. THEY HAVE BOTH HAVE GONE THROUGH SO MUCH. JUSTIN AND SELENA WILL ALWAYS LOVE EACH OTHER VERY MUCH.

yes bye

Posted at 5:43 PM on February 9, 2013

If they’re so compatible, why do they fight so much. Maybe both are too much alike – stubborn and used to getting their own way. Pattie is right though – she shouldn’t be interfering. Justin is an adult and should date someone of his choosing, and NOT someone his team thinks is good for his image. Leave him alone. Selena is too much drama.

KAPUA

Posted at 5:19 PM on February 9, 2013

PATTIE IS RIGHT JUSTIN AND SELENA ARE SO MADE FOR EACH OTHER. I DO HOPE THEY GET BACK TOGETHER. JUSTIN AND SELENA VERY COMPATIBLE FOR EACH OTHER. PATTIE SHOULD GET INVOLVED IN HIS LOVE LIFE. JUST HOPE HIS FRIENDS DON’T GET INVOLVE EITHER. THEY ARE SO MADE FOR EACH OTHER. JUSTIN AND SELENA.

musicluvr

Posted at 4:20 PM on February 11, 2013

i with u girl. they were made for each other but Nial and Selena look cuter together.

musicluvr