Rihanna Wants To Perform ‘Nobody’s Business’ With Chris Brown At Grammys

Sat, February 9, 2013 6:15pm EST by 35 Comments
Rihanna Chris Brown Nobody's Business Grammys
Getty

nadia

Posted at 7:03 PM on February 10, 2013

Rihanna get over chris brown

jhonmical (@jhonmical1)

Posted at 4:31 PM on February 10, 2013

as Francis responded I’m shocked that you able to earn 4615 in 1 month on the computer. did you see this page pie21.ℂOM

let it be beautiful

Posted at 10:22 AM on February 10, 2013

It doesn’t matter at all if they perform together or not the fact that they are their supporting each other is enough for me. OneLove

Heavens Height

Posted at 9:07 AM on February 10, 2013

I would loveeeeee to see that!!! That would be awesome.

nas

Posted at 7:28 AM on February 10, 2013

That will be like WOW.

Cricket

Posted at 7:19 AM on February 10, 2013

And I guess some of you would be especially excited if at the end, he slapped her silly! Pathetic. They should not allow him to step foot at the Grammys. Not only has he slapped her around, he is in trouble for not playing well with a few others and faking community service (so much for ¨learning from his mistakes¨). He is a loser!! I am disappointed in Rihanna. She is starting to be a very bad example. The people at the Grammys are insane if they let him perform. Anything for ratings, huh? I hope the boos far outweigh the applause.

Narinebreezy

Posted at 5:28 AM on February 10, 2013

First I hope that chris wins the Grammy
And I hope to see chris and Rihanna together @ the grammy’s
So we can put the past for good behind us

We becomes the best of two numbq

Posted at 5:01 AM on February 10, 2013

who know If they’ll performance together and also Rihanna will perofrmance with Buro maro, Can’t wait to see What everyobdy else will performance Btw I heard that Kaurreche tran is invited to the Grammys award with her Friend who invited her there to come & have fun.

rabi abdulsalam

Posted at 1:37 AM on February 10, 2013

In life mistakes re ineviatble. I love RiRI for showing 2 d world against all odds she still love & appreciate her man Breezy. D most tmportant thing in life,is doing wot pleases ur heart & wot u re happy doin & please wit. RiRI & Chris brown fight shld nt bring dem 2 an end totally. I love RiRi’s courage & determination 2 do wot she’s happy wit. Nobody is perfect & dat doesn’t make Breezy a monster. People break up 2 make up again. @ Karrauche Tran! I think u shld better grow up & stop making carricature of ur self cos ur temptation & going 2 grammy award will cause u nothing dan harm & molestation! Go & find ur heart desire else where & back up frm RiRi & Breezy cos its obvious u ve no place in there.

ahsinak☮ (@iamkanishaaa_)

Posted at 6:51 AM on February 11, 2013

Baby, the heart is a deceiving thing. The bible said to love, yes. The bible says to forgive, yes. But it never says to be a fool. WAKE UP! Abuse is never okay. It’s not like cheating. You can bounce back from infidelity in a relationship, but abuse is NOT to be tolerated by any means necessary. So many women are DEAD because their man snapped (after claiming never to hit her again), and murdered them. Love is kind, not blind. Mind over matter.

abe is doing it!!

Posted at 12:12 AM on February 10, 2013

sorry rihann, I can’t make it in time…………..

binky04

Posted at 11:40 PM on February 9, 2013

I said this b4 i will say it again. If they sing the song it has got be hot. They bought have to bring it,and turn it up 200%. So that the crowd has no choice but to give them a standing ovation

meme

Posted at 10:55 PM on February 9, 2013

I think rihanna should change the song to “everybodys bidness”…because the only person that makes it everybodys business is rihanna!!

Meme = fantasy world

Posted at 11:19 PM on February 9, 2013

@meme. And you should know because you stay ridin’ her di#$ like Kae rode CB’s…

shan

Posted at 10:40 PM on February 9, 2013

I hope society stop judging these young people and let them live. We all are entitled to make mistakes, it’s what you learn from them. I hear people say don’t put God in this. Forgiveness is a quality God loves. We never know what’s in Gods plans. These two might go on to be a great couple. Rih is a strong woman, stuff don’t happen over night. Maturity is a process and age does not matter its your mindset. Chris will get where he needs to be, I already see a change. Rih keep it up. Chris looks a lot better.

Sandra Renee

Posted at 12:38 PM on February 10, 2013

@Shan –

Great cheers to what you expressed. Thank you for potent truth!

Julie

Posted at 10:33 PM on February 9, 2013

Well well look at the ugly couple got back together again I’m sleeping right now zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz boring people I am sad that their ugly people

Madison

Posted at 9:30 PM on February 9, 2013

Ummmmmmmmm…………..I think kinda :l

Cristina Gibbs (@CristinaGibbs10)

Posted at 9:27 PM on February 9, 2013

Kate. you think Howard`s c0mment is shocking, last monday I got a new BMW M3 from having made $7531 thiss month and-even more than, ten k last munth. it’s definitly my favourite-job I’ve ever done. I began this 3 months ago and almost immediately startad bringin in more than $82, per-hour. I use details from here,, Fox76.comCHECK IT OUT

Stacey

Posted at 8:02 PM on February 9, 2013

Looking forward to see Ri perfom with sting and bruno mars also. Grammys should be good this year.

sandra duncan

Posted at 7:50 PM on February 9, 2013

Well if this is true. I think they would get a standing ovation, for the most part. :) BTW I love that song esp. when CB says “I love to love you baby”.

Grammys

Posted at 7:29 PM on February 9, 2013

Doubt that this story is true. If they did perform together, I would love it though- agree that some would hate it, some would love it, etc. Either way, excited to see them both!

Sandra Renee

Posted at 7:23 PM on February 9, 2013

Hi –

Anyway you slice it, it will be a straight up trip if Chris joins Rihanna on stage. The place will probably erupt with responses. Some folks will be ecstatic with joy while others may boo. If they do perform, and some folks do boo, my belief is that Chris and Rihanna will rise above it and show up to blow up the crowd with excitement.

###

Bunches of love to you Chris and Rihanna.

Missy

Posted at 7:09 PM on February 9, 2013

@Kiki girl you swear you bored yet I see you on every Rihanna/CB article. Pick a stadium and pick a seat.

Kiki

Posted at 7:13 PM on February 9, 2013

@Missy
you dumb deluded bytch as is your *ss not also up on every blog so take a sit honey

Truth

Posted at 10:43 AM on February 10, 2013

Is this the best you can do when people don’t agree with you? Curse and insult? Immature. Pitiful. Toxic.

Kiki

Posted at 1:54 PM on February 10, 2013

@Truth
shut the fck up as i am only insulting ppl on here that insult me so hop of my clit you net troll

sandra duncan

Posted at 7:13 PM on February 9, 2013

@Missy
lol

Sandra Renee

Posted at 7:18 PM on February 9, 2013

@Missy –

Kiki mostly doesn’t make good sense in her comments so I stopped reading what she expresses…

When I see her name I just skip to elsewhere…

mental issues

Posted at 7:24 PM on February 9, 2013

I agree with MIssy and Sandra. Kiki and Temp Simms need psychological help.

Kiki

Posted at 6:55 PM on February 9, 2013

sure would be comical if they did perform this track then started getting booed LOL

Kiki

Posted at 6:51 PM on February 9, 2013

yeah sure bet is the pay cheques stop rolling in then all of the sudden it wouldn’t be nobody business lol

Madison

Posted at 9:35 PM on February 9, 2013

Lol

Kiki

Posted at 6:42 PM on February 9, 2013

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Truth

Posted at 10:47 AM on February 10, 2013

Keep sleeping and give it a rest. Nothing original, well thought out or positive comes forth.