Robert Pattinson Missing The Oscars: Why He’s Skipping 2013 Awards Show

Fri, February 8, 2013 8:43pm EDT by 54 Comments
Robert Pattinson Missing Oscars
FameFlynet

apsara

Posted at 12:35 AM on February 17, 2013

I hope Stephanie writes another Twilight script in which Bella is dead in a battle and Rob/Edward falls in love with another Vampire Girl , they have a Mr. and Mrs . Smith kind of a meeting that ends with them eventually falling in love. This story should be awesome !!

Michelle heyes

Posted at 7:40 AM on February 13, 2013

Read the words, accept the truth before it is too late :))

I’m afraid I am far back in line with all Team Edward, with an ever-growing love for Robert Pattinson’s acting (and heart-breaking skills) and sit with baited breath for that day he feels like calling on a Robsessed fan for dinner…(wake up you’re 42!)!
Ha ha God I <3 it.
I have to say, Robert has become a genre in his own right and who knows when it will all phase out? Personally…I doubt it ever will. The rugged look ages well and his acting flair will flourish. Stephenie Meyer…Im quite sure there's enough lead left in your pencil to create another frenzy…'The Cullens return with age to chamelionise in their beloved town of Forks? I am beginning to sound like a certain Kathy Bates…you cockadoody dirdybird you.

XX

Michelle heyes

Posted at 7:24 AM on February 13, 2013

@d.harris the first few times she typed it, I couldn’t help myself for thinking back to the ‘The Omen’ when the Father warned Mr. thorn to accept Christ!! Ha ha I mean I adore Rob, Kristen etc but someones drawing a line hereee! ;)

d.harris

Posted at 7:00 AM on February 13, 2013

@michelle,i cannot stop laughing over your comment,small words but powerful

Michelle

Posted at 3:40 AM on February 13, 2013

Is Joyce still breathing?

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 1:21 AM on February 13, 2013

ON GOOGLEYOU ASK [IS ROBERT DOUGLAS THOMAS PARRINSON MARRIED ]THE ANSWER WAS [ I`M MARRIED TO KRISTEN JAYMES STEWART SHE LIGHT MY SOUL