Karrueche Tran Shows Bare Midriff — Tempting Chris Brown?

Fri, February 8, 2013 1:38pm EDT by 170 Comments
Karrueche Tran Sexy Pic
Courtesy Instagram, SplashNews

bvire

Posted at 9:07 PM on February 8, 2013

Where! you see THEM! commenting you’ll KNOW-them! The Weak-can-never-forgive!-FORGIVENESS-is the ATTRIBUTES!-of-theSTRONG!!!!!!!!! Real tells it like it is!!!right-on!

draya

Posted at 9:07 PM on February 8, 2013

So your saying she’s trying to get chris’s atention by wearing a belly top? How is this website even still going with the amount of crap use talk

bvire

Posted at 9:10 PM on February 8, 2013

Real…..-is right on TARGET!!!

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 9:00 PM on February 8, 2013

I hear what your saying… however all of that is null and void because he was still sleeping with KAE the entire time… It doesn’t take a man this long to declare his love for a woman he wants to be with if she is single! Its take a phone call, or a dinner date to make it a formal relationship again! What doesn’t make sense is the continued expectation that Chris will settle down with anyone at 23 years of age! And isn’t KAE STILL in his Condo!
**** None of these relationships are true examples of REAL-LOVE. Real LOVE does not Hurt, does not LIE, does not CHEAT, and does not involve the LAPD! ALL of them have several years to go before they learn and grow, and experience real-LOVE!-PEACE

Posted at 10:19 PM on February 8, 2013

@ Temps
you know bvire is that dog Annbarb right
she like a two yr old constantly on my clit even though i have told her that i have no intrest in conversing with her lol

latrenaberman50he

Posted at 8:56 PM on February 8, 2013

Morgan. I can see what your saying… Linda`s c0mment is impossible, on tuesday I bought Renault 4 from having earned $8197 this last four weeks and-just over, ten k last-month. this is definitely the easiest work I’ve had. I began this eight months/ago and almost straight away got me at least $75, per hour. I work through this website, ­ ­ ­A­s­k­2­5­.­­c­o­m­

real

Posted at 8:43 PM on February 8, 2013

I am so tired of yall bashing Rihanna about Chris breaking up with K__. Rihanna interview was in August. Chris broke up with Kae in October to “work on a friendship with Rihanna” What man in love does this. Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years, all the best holidays Rihanna and Chris were together. my point is it didnt take Chris too long after the interview to fall out of love with K___. Real love would have been much stronger than 2 months. People face that fact Chris loves Rihanna. Rihanna loves Chris. let them live THEIR lives. They are doing nothing wrong to either of you.

Shanta

Posted at 10:00 PM on February 8, 2013

Real…So, He loves her therefore she gets the Holidays….That’s bird mentality. Chris brown loves chris brown. That’s all…..Oh she gets the holidays, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, New Years. Special Events like the Grammys….LOL.

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 8:42 PM on February 8, 2013

@KIKI… girl all of the women on here pointing out our comments, are the same woman who come on her and comment daily as well….so that argument is mute…….dull…void…..NEXT!
***Its okay for them to be a hateful bunch of bit*hes towards KAE, but you better not dare say anything against their LEADER!!!! Well this is not the official RIRI fan club blog, so tonight, tomorrow, and the day after that, they will continue to read comments from all perspectives!

Posted at 9:10 PM on February 8, 2013

@Temps
That why half of them that post on here and wanna be tryna run me really make me laugh as you know there gotta be something seriously wrong with them,when you know damn well it’s the same ole ppl posting but jus using multiple different id’s
Duh!
That’s how you know were doing a good job as its obv getting to them lol

bvire

Posted at 9:14 PM on February 8, 2013

Mr.SIMMS,since WHEN-YOU? get so down right IMPOTANT? says Who?

happypat45

Posted at 8:40 PM on February 8, 2013

Didn’t Chris give Kae a promise ring and a Porsche? I guess he does that for all of his hoez. Obviously, whatever Chris, Kae and Rihanna have, they must love it.

sandra duncan

Posted at 8:36 PM on February 8, 2013

@Temp Simms
You would be surprised, TRUST ME. Anyway duty call got to go will respond later. STAY BASIC!!!

kiki so stupid

Posted at 8:31 PM on February 8, 2013

thats a cute picture of rihanna u have there… even though she has on no makeup and looks like she been working hard and is very tired, instead of being on a blog everyday and straight up hating on another human being who has never done anything personally to you, she still looks better than you! since you love karrueche so much that your on here cursing for her everyday you should have putted up her picture sitting on the toilet and smoking coke LOL or whatever it is she was smoking… she does things in quiet and then acts like she’s a little miss goodie tooshoes, karrueche is a fake! at least rihanna don’t hide it, she show it how it is! gonna pray for your hateful soul because you need the prayer… ain’t replying to shyt else you say, i ain’t got the time like you do & maybe you getting paid for this but i’m not… BYE!

Posted at 8:43 PM on February 8, 2013

kiki so stupid
this is the last time i am answering you as ppl up on these blogs that are doing the exact same as me have really no room to talk.where the fck is your pic at??
now pissoff cus your boring me atleast with rolling out i can have a decent conversation.

ummm...

Posted at 9:57 PM on February 8, 2013

@kiki. google Karrueche on the toilet with drugs and you will see it. Old news. Too bad most of us are too busy to put that as our avi.

Posted at 10:15 PM on February 8, 2013

@ummm…
put what you want where ever you like as i dont really care ,obv my comments jar you that much that you felt the need to repond to me lol

bvire

Posted at 9:19 PM on February 8, 2013

KIKI SO STUPID! right-on!!!!!!!!!!!tell her like it is!

Middleaged Mum

Posted at 11:15 PM on February 9, 2013

kiki so stupid
I have to agree with you on this one! I’ve been saying for some time ‘Wolf in sheeps clothing!’

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 8:22 PM on February 8, 2013

@KIKI girl i never bought the “I am career woman” several weeks ago. I know many career women, and none of them use street slang on the daily to express their thoughts. I just like having fun with Sandra. She takes her positon as the FAN Club president so serious!!***What i really would like to know is how is her relatiohsip with KAE comming along?

Genean

Posted at 8:19 PM on February 8, 2013

@Temp Simms Your comments are so inane. It’s amazing how someone could be so ignorant to make jokes about domestic violence. I don’t necessarily believe in being politically correct but you need to check yourself and figure out why you so unhappy. You got mad hate for people you don’t even know. Their life is not about you. D@mn I hate to see what ignorance comes out of your mouth when it’s about you.

Posted at 8:39 PM on February 8, 2013

@Genean
seriously shut the fck up cus i dont hear you on here defending all the hate that is spurted about Kae on here.

Posted at 8:19 PM on February 8, 2013

It funny how me and temps are the delusional one up on here, but yet what you clitriders claim is the gospel, its also funny how you claim I have no life but yet ur skanky *ss are also participating on these blogs and the same said bloggers are the same ppl but jus post on fake id to try and disguise themselves..
Get ya heads out of Riri *ss cus her **** most definitely does stink lol

Genean

Posted at 8:27 PM on February 8, 2013

@Kiki I could almost agree with you, but I don’t. I come on hear for fun and I comment on how ridiculous the stories are. You have a hateful grudge regarding Rih which is actually sad. Why even read anything about a person you don’t like? I’m sure your one of those people who follow her on twitter and IG just to stalk and make disrespectful comments, like she did something to hurt your feelings. You are the true definition of HATER!!! It’s sad because you don’t see that. If you like Kae so much go find her blog (if she has one) and be positive for a random person. I’m sure she needs positive words from her number one fan!!!!!

niecyinva

Posted at 12:07 PM on February 11, 2013

I couldnt have said it better Genean, why do people come read a story about a person they obviously couldnt care less about? Go to Chrae tumbler or google blogs for Karrueche and post your loving positive support for her there! Enough already with the bashing Rihanna

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 8:18 PM on February 8, 2013

@Sandra Duncan, your telling me to pull away from the blog, and you work the second and third shift on here EVERYDAY!!!!
Your RIGHT this week Sandra girl. RIRI is the QUEEN, ……..she is the “Queen”, the “Posterchild”, the Very “BEST” example and of why Fathers need to be in their daughters lives from DAY ONE!!

Posted at 8:21 PM on February 8, 2013

@temps that what i am saying proper delusional DUH! lol

niecyinva

Posted at 12:19 PM on February 11, 2013

Temp Simms, where is your damn father? You are pathetic coming on a blog everyday you and Kiki with your toxic and delusional talking about a person who has done nothing to you personally. You really need to get a life and find a better use of your time. I come to read the blogs about Rihanna because I like her music and I am a fan! Yea I said it a fan, I dont go to blogs or stories concerning Kae because I am not a Kae fan. I dont hate her, in fact, I think she is a very pretty, and smart girl. She will be successful maybe not superstar level, but successful. She got off to a good start with the help of her ex, which reminds me what has your ex done for you?

Either you Kae or one of her friends, or you just plain ole crazy, get your life! Kae, Rihanna, and Chris got their’s.

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 8:14 PM on February 8, 2013

@Sandra… your either in HIGH school, or you have some children that are of high school age, because for a woman who swears she has a career-LOL LOL LOL you sure keep up with all of the latest “Street-SLANG” that the young children use today.
****Dam* i forgot.. your the President of the SINK or SWIM Club!
***Can’t co-sign with the drugs Sandra… yall really don’t give a shi*T what happens to good ole RIRI do ya-LOl

Posted at 8:18 PM on February 8, 2013

@ temps their Sandra D grandchildren keeping her up to date with the latest slang lol

sandra duncan

Posted at 8:41 PM on February 8, 2013

@KIKI
Keep riding that, I don’t have any grandchildren or children at least not yet. I am too busy making money unlike you who is wasting Tax payers dollars with your ILLITERATE a**.

sandra duncan

Posted at 8:25 PM on February 8, 2013

@Temp Simms
Neither. I am just well versed as well as well traveled so I know #BASIC B**** when I see one. lol

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 8:11 PM on February 8, 2013

@Sandra Duncan, Im sorry Sandra.. i don’t know what those are “A Molly” maybe you could have RIRI fax me over some information about them, I know she knows-LOL

sandra duncan

Posted at 8:17 PM on February 8, 2013

@Temp Simms
Stop pretending you know damn well what that is acting like you are a lady “ain’t nobody got time for that” lmao

kiki so stupid

Posted at 8:02 PM on February 8, 2013

kiki and TEMP SIMMS are the same person lol, hope you getting paid for this. lol

Posted at 8:02 PM on February 8, 2013

@tientrese account is not Kae account its a fake one just like @karruechhe is also fakre as some how they are managing to link kaes instagram page to the photos weird lol

kiki so stupid

Posted at 8:27 PM on February 8, 2013

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 7:55 PM on February 8, 2013

@ I love how everyone continues to use my name for your post!!! It gives me more attention, and it BLOWS KAES stories on HL out of the water….!!!! I mean you really want to debate whether or not Chris was faithful to KAE…He wasn’t faithful to either one of the women. He had sex with alot of women behind their backs, and hell maybe in front of them to….. yet you guys continue to make it seem as though his relationship with RIRI was sooo different than the one he had with KAE!
**Your right…it was. The LAPD was never involved in his second relationship! He doesn’t have a probation officer with requirements he must meet in 2 states behind his second relationship, Hes had BOTH women bouncing back and forth like puppets for the last six to eight months, and poor RIRI has watched two many GODFATHER movies, cause now she’s a BAD Bi*ch with 3 bodygaurds! ohhhh we’re really scared!

Sundie

Posted at 9:03 PM on February 8, 2013

why are u people mad because chris does not want kae anymore,u can’t force a person to be with someone because u like her. if she was such a lady she would get her own place to live, no she still begging chris for funds and u known the Kill is dead.

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 7:47 PM on February 8, 2013

I mean ladies are you serious, neither one will ever win the “Self-esteem” award this year, but atleast one of them is on the road to recovery from this mess! The other one…well let just hope she doesn’t get Put OUT ON THE SIDE OF the ROAD this year-=LOL!!!

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 7:43 PM on February 8, 2013

@Sandra Duncan… I love going back and forth with you because you put forth soooo little effort into your responses pertaining to your idol!!!! You give me more shine than RIRI does Chris ( and thats ALOT!!) Thanks girl!!!!
***Hows that uniform selection comming for the spring NAVY Womens Retreat you guys have comming up.You do know you may have to scratch RIRI from the Agenda as a guest speaker. From what I understand she’ll be supporting her punching-bag BOO Thang as he re-does 180hrs of his community service to sastify the LA-DA’s office probation requirement. Chris will be mopping floors, and RIRI will be right behind him holding the bucket and dirty water!
**That will be better than him mopping the floor with her forehead! Atleast they will be supervised.

????

Posted at 7:46 PM on February 8, 2013

@ Temp Simms. FAIL.

sandra duncan

Posted at 8:07 PM on February 8, 2013

@Temp Simms
Stop popping Mollys and go take your medication. lmao

sandra duncan

Posted at 8:11 PM on February 8, 2013

@Temp Simms
Damn YOU PRESSED. Step away from the computer take two deep breaths and then come back. Unfortunately though when you return RIHANNA will still be a QUEEN and your girl KT will still be BASIC. lmao

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 7:32 PM on February 8, 2013

KIKi these girls on here think that shi* is cute to bust up a relationship, LIke spinning the truth…(“He wanted to be with RIRI, KAE was just a rebound blah blah…) but look who is STILL waiting for her man to make her his official lady AGAIN. How the hell is Chris gonna be committed this time when he wasn’t four years ago! I have never heard so many fairytales spun into a fake reality in my life! Thats why its so funny!

Temp Simms is DELUSIONAL...I know you don't know that that means. Look it up...

Posted at 7:44 PM on February 8, 2013

Temp simms…who is waiting? Oh? I forgot..you talk to Rihanna all the time and know what she is doing and thinking. Oh…you don’t? And busting up a relationship? Since when was CB EVER exclusive? Please…if they had a relationship that was worth anything, he wouldn’t have left her to work on his “friendship” with Rihanna. The fairytale is what you call a “brain”…try to get one. By the way, you three Kae followers take up 50% of the posted comments on for Rih – keep hatin’…it’s entertaining. The more successful Rih is and the more she and CB grow together, the better it will be for me to gloat! hahahaha!

Posted at 8:08 PM on February 8, 2013

@Temps
you know that, as i still await for Chris to announce Rihoe is his one and only. let these clitriders be up on here be gloating about what happened to Kae,as Riri turn soon come

sandra duncan

Posted at 7:30 PM on February 8, 2013

You guys are KILLING ME(pun intended) stop ruffling these KAEBIRDS feathers. Now Temp Simpleton is going have to double her dosage on her medication. LMAO

Temp Simms is DELUSIONAL...I know you don't know that that means. Look it up...

Posted at 7:45 PM on February 8, 2013

@Sandra…isn’t it funny? Temp Simms and Kiki have full time jobs hatin’ on Rih. All of these comments are responses to them and/or them posting replies to people who disagree with them. Ignorance breeds ignorance – they are obviously related at the very least.

sandra duncan

Posted at 8:05 PM on February 8, 2013

You are right I think they are KT and Psycho. lmao

Posted at 7:08 PM on February 8, 2013

@let it be beautiful!
you must follow Kae hard then lol as a i didn’t even know she had two twitter accounts is it defintely hers the @tientrese account??

let rihanna be stupid

Posted at 7:04 PM on February 8, 2013

@let it be beautiful: When rihanna finds chris with another women that’ll be funny..then she’ll know how kae feels…if the shoe is on the other side, doesn’t feel too good huh??

Posted at 7:11 PM on February 8, 2013

@let rihanna be stupid
that is so true which is exactly why i dislike Riri as the whole way she handled this is damn well out of order,i swear by the saying what goes around comes around

sandra duncan

Posted at 7:32 PM on February 8, 2013

CB was never KT’s man stop being Delusional. lol

agree!

Posted at 7:40 PM on February 8, 2013

…why would Kae be surprised? he was never faithful to her in their “open” relationship. He practically had sex with girls right in front of her face. No self-esteem.

roxy

Posted at 10:01 PM on February 8, 2013

“… she does things in quiet and then acts like she’s a little miss goodie tooshoes,” Ok, you guys give the impression that you work for kae or that one of you actually are Kae using a pseudonym. Stop defending her. She doesn’t care about you and she indeed is a sneaky little hypocrite. Neither one is a good girl but Rihanna at least is blunt and straightforward about who she is.

Let it be beautiful

Posted at 7:02 PM on February 8, 2013

Thanks @agree

Cj

Posted at 9:23 PM on February 8, 2013

OMG! Why are you ladies bashing Rih or Kae? They both beautiful but personally I think Rih is sexier and that my opinion and looks like its Chris’s too. Chris is a grown boy-man and he had made his choice RIHANNA! I don’t think he has every been IN Love with KAE. I think he loved/liked her. I have been in clubs when has been with each of them and I can tell you from PERSONAL observation. Chris feels WAY more for Rih than Kae. I think both these ladies can do better than CB at this time but they chose not to but he’s 23 yrs old very few men are mature at this age. But trust me ladies KAE is NEVER going to be competition for RIHANNA, Kae not on the same stage as Rihanna hell she aint even in the arena , Rihanna is a Mega-Star and Kae ain’t even a Star so they can never be compared. Even if Chris decides (which I doubt) to go back to Kae she will ALWAYS be pressed about Rih and if not Rih some other girl and it doesn’t help that his Mom loves Rih (you know he’s a momma’s boy). Some of y’all need to fall back and accept iti what it is.