Justin was caught flirting with sexy model Nina on Twitter, but who is Justin’s latest model crush?
On Feb. 7, model Nina Agdal, 20, tweeted, “Whenever I’m in a stressed situation, I put on my yellow raincoat [Justin] and immediately the world looks so much brighter. Thank you biebs.” A flattered Justin Bieber quickly responded, “your welcome.” Read on to find out five things you didn’t know about Justin’s latest model!
1. Nina is a Danish fashion model, born and raised in Hillerød, Denmark.
2. In 2012, she was named “Rookie of the Year” upon her first appearance in the Sport’s Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
3. Outside of modeling, she’s not into makeup. In an interview with the Miami Herald, she confessed, ”When I’m not working I try to go natural and not wear a lot of makeup. I think your skin needs to breathe.”
4. She’s rumored to be the cover of the 2013 Sport’s Illustrated Swimsuit Issue due out on February 12. Nina will appear on The Late Show With David Letterman on Feb. 11 to reveal the cover.
5. Nina is the star of the super sexy Hardee’s/Carl’s Jr. ad (following in the footsteps Kim Kardashian and Kate Upton) shown during the Super Bowl. The Danish beauty posed topless on the beach while chowing down on a Charbroiled Atlantic Cod Fish Sandwich. Watch the commercial below!
Models Love Justin Bieber
Models like Alessandra Ambrosio, Candice Swanepoel, Miranda Kerr also admitted to having “Bieber Fever” at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion show and were spotted dancing and singing along when Justin, 18, took the stage to perform “Beauty And A Beat.”
Justin loved the attention — he checked out the models when they walked past him on the runway!
– Jenny Pickard
More Justin Bieber News:
- Selena Gomez’ Reckless Behavior At The Airport After Justin Bieber Split
- Justin Bieber Flirts With Sexy Model Nina Agdal On Twitter
- Selena Gomez Will Not Support Justin Bieber At ‘Saturday Night Live’