Amanda Bynes’ Nasty Diss To Jay-Z On Twitter

Fri, February 8, 2013 7:25am EDT by 13 Comments
Amanda Bynes Diss Jay-Z
Twitter(2)

Thom Grabar

Posted at 7:10 AM on July 23, 2013

Look, I’m not trying to jump to conclusions, but if she is really doing all of these things, she is clearly abusing adderall. All of these signs and symptoms relate to either early schizophrenia or amphetamine abuse, more specifically adderall in this case. The paranoia of being tracked, disregard of actions, weight loss and random offensive outbursts are common in long-term amphetamine abuse

TRUTH DELIVERY free of chg

Posted at 3:40 PM on May 7, 2013

well. first things first. I’d like to know when she got a boob job/gained enough weight to get them suckers….that just popped outta nowhere this year…secondly why does she want to be a black stripper?! thirdly what happened to America’s sweetheart that made the nation laugh for 10+ years with all her shtick?! what has happened to Amanda?! I wish I could help her, she was one of my favorites back in the day, and I regret to say now, but she was my idol, hilarious, pretty – I mean come on wTF did you do to yourself girl?!?!

Casandra

Posted at 3:54 PM on April 16, 2013

I’m sorry,But I can’t believe you accusing amanda of all the tweets,That’s so not her. That’s obviously a fake. Dig deeper.or go through that persons tweets. The english is anyway Awful.let me know what you think.Thanks. (I’m not saying this cause I’m a fan, I don’t even llike her,But its obvious)

Lauren

Posted at 3:29 PM on March 23, 2013

I think she’s lost her mind…she is acting out just like Britney did when she shaved her head and just like Justin Bieber is by smoking pot and cussing paparazzi out. She’s no beauty queen either.

web

Posted at 6:26 AM on February 19, 2013

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article.
I’ll be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.

Joe & sometimes Jose (@FanOfLifeAndYou)

Posted at 4:25 PM on February 10, 2013

She has problems with smoking u know what ,and her family should do something quick if they even care . Britney Spears was diagnosed with something a long while back ,I’m preety sure Amanda is going through something similar(child stars need help because they seem to grow up too fast when they get a job and responsibilities at a very early age).

wanda

Posted at 6:16 PM on February 8, 2013

I know this chick with her plastic surgery nightmare face is not trying to call somebody ugly!HOV was right not to respond. He knows that the only people that matter is the ones he holds every night in his arms. Amanda is a washed up actress with a mental problem. Pray for her.

Ariadne Helene

Posted at 11:57 AM on February 8, 2013

haha. jay z probably said “who?” and thought it was spam

Baby Blue Ivey

Posted at 8:02 AM on February 8, 2013

Amanda is absolutely right …J-z is one ugly azz person…not to mention drug dealing bastard!

Luimi Cerano

Posted at 3:06 PM on February 8, 2013

Really? while I don’t know if he ever dealt drugs(you appear to be well informed on it though). I am sure that with a 460 million dollar net worth he has no use for standing on a street corner and dealing drugs.

And yes, because you are anonymous and not posting a picture of your beautiful face, we are going to make you the authority on “Ugly” people.

460: He could possibly be the most successful drug dealing bastard EVER.

TRUTH DELIVERY free of chg

Posted at 3:43 PM on May 7, 2013

ugh…JayZ used to be a drug dealer on the streets, that’s how he got noticed rapping……why would he stop b/c he has better access now?! think about it, celebs are “untouchable” b/c they make so much money, you think he’d ever see repercussions from dealing in Hollywood?! the cops probably buy from him/sell to him what the confisgate!

Thom Grabar

Posted at 7:15 AM on July 23, 2013

Do you always say ignorant things without performing any research? Jay has a net worth of 500 million, and one of the hottest babes in the music industry around his arms. You know damn well if Jay came to your house and said “suck my dick” your mouth would open quicker than it ever has before.

lol

Posted at 7:45 AM on February 8, 2013

girl in trouble begging for blogger headlines. she didn’t even reach jay-z. his twitter handle is S_C_ she forgot one underscore. #twitterfail