Taylor Swift & Harry Styles Had Secret European Rendezvous?

Thu, February 7, 2013 9:51am EST by 10 Comments
SplashNews

Abby Styles

Posted at 8:54 PM on February 7, 2013

Im not even gonna consider this is true. It’s all li them s it’s not that I didnt like them being together but she didnt trust Harry she accused him of cheating on her Harry deserves better than her. Harry and Taylor obviously aint gonna get back together Taylor blew it with him and she was nasty to him during their row. I Love Harry Styles :-)

Follow me on twitter @_HarryStylesGf I follow everyone back and my instagram AbbyStyles19 I follow everyone back :-))

T.

Posted at 1:47 PM on February 7, 2013

Oh my goodness, this is the biggest load of BS I’ve read all week. This article is just sad. For the good of Taylor Swift and Harry Styles: Let. Haylor. Die.

T.L

Posted at 8:43 PM on February 7, 2013

Agreed!

marshmellow

Posted at 1:00 PM on February 7, 2013

They might be getting back together because of valentines day if u read it… But i really think they should get out of eachothers lives because like what hapened at my school today there was a big relashoship problem and i think thats whats happening here. No one is proberly gonna read this but if you did the THANK YOU SO MUCH. YOU DESERVE A BADGE FOR GOOD LISTENER.

Paul

Posted at 11:27 AM on February 7, 2013

why can’t you stop with this stupid rumors.Hello every week something new is coming up.Stop it now.I don’t know why you magazines all so desperate to get ,,Haylor” back on the table.Because your life is sad and you have nothing to write about.Well guess so!

Dani

Posted at 11:16 AM on February 7, 2013

I wish it could be true (but I am not sure!) I like them.

allison

Posted at 10:57 AM on February 7, 2013

This is BS!! Not buying into it at all.

caryo

Posted at 10:54 AM on February 7, 2013

Noooooooo , I love u taylor
go to the hell harry

Celeste

Posted at 5:38 AM on February 8, 2013

Watch your back Caryo. :)

abe is doing it!!

Posted at 10:18 AM on February 7, 2013

yep…………..WITH HIS MOMMY, folks!!