Robert Pattinson’s Lover During Kristen Stewart Split Revealed

Thu, February 7, 2013 12:25pm EST by 425 Comments
Robert Pattinson Lover
SplashNews, FameFlynet

AM !

Posted at 4:04 PM on February 8, 2013

Robert Pattinson engañando a alguien, ¿que sigue? ¿mis padres extraterrestres?piensen antes de decir todo eso, los rumores dañan a las personas. Ustedes, medios de comunicación cada vez están volviéndose mas mentirosos, todos ustedes son una red de mentirosos que no saben que hacer para dañar la imagen de alguien. LOS RETO a decir el nombre de “aquella misteriosa chica” LOS RETO. Dan pena.

wsb

Posted at 2:50 PM on February 8, 2013

First off, I would like to know where he got the mouthwash. Most guys don’t. carry mouthwash around with them in their backpocket when out on the prowl.

Nobody Special

Posted at 3:01 PM on February 8, 2013

@ wsb: uuuuhmmmm , he’s OCD that way ???
( had to lol at your comment… made me think, tho ;/ )
The next time I spot a guy on the prowl with mouthwash in his backpack, I’m gonna be verrrry suspicious of him ! lol

wsb

Posted at 4:02 PM on February 8, 2013

LOL…yeah, watch out girls, “here comes a guy with his mouthwash in his backpochet!”

have the right to speak

Posted at 2:15 PM on February 8, 2013

Only one?? Come on he is hot like anything and he only slept with one when he broke up kstew?? Find that hard to belive lol

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 1:34 PM on February 8, 2013

IF YOU WERE GO GO TO GOOGLE TYPE IN [ ROBERT DOUGLAS THOMAS PATTINSON MARRIED ] YOU CAN READ I`M MARRIED TO KRISTEN JATMES STEWART SHE LIGHT MY SOUL

have the right to speak

Posted at 2:11 PM on February 8, 2013

@Joyce Delgado
THEY ARE NOT MARRIED!! HE SAID IT IN THE INTERVIEW NOT THAT LONG AGO THAT HE WASN’T AND EVEN HAD TO TELL HIS OWN MOTHER THAT SO STOP SPREADING LIES!!!

N

Posted at 1:09 PM on February 8, 2013

NOTE TO ANYONE WHO EVER BELIEVES ANYTHING THIS POS TABLOID WRITES, I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU, THEY HAVE NO MORE CLUE AS TO THE TRUTH THEN YOU OR I, PROBABLY LESS REALLY BECAUSE I CAN LOOK AT EVIDENCE AND OBVIOUSLY THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO OR DO ANY INVESTIGATIVE WORK!!!!!

Anne

Posted at 12:05 PM on February 8, 2013

Rob was single and ready to mingle .So what ?? cheers for a studly Rob !!

seinna

Posted at 12:03 PM on February 8, 2013

Rob you are the best !! happy that you had fun !!

In My Honest Opinion

Posted at 9:49 AM on February 8, 2013

Gossip Cop busted this as rumor but I still have my doubts because the mouthwash thing sounds typical to Pattinson’s thoughtful character. It could all be BS but to me there is more to this than GC busting it as rumor. Maybe it is maybe it’s not. Who really cares.

Julia

Posted at 8:52 AM on February 8, 2013

Still want to make money from advertising, there has never been anything but embers signed the contract of the producer.

Alicia

Posted at 8:50 AM on February 8, 2013

only one? all this time?

Nobody Special

Posted at 9:14 AM on February 8, 2013

@ A;icia: I know, right !?The World’s Sexiest Man, and ONLY ONE !?!? I don’t think so. I think there were more , just that we are not hearing about them.

Falls in love somehow bad.

Posted at 7:11 AM on February 8, 2013

It is incredible how they want to destroy and hurt the girl from all sides. Media robfan. pr team RP. I really think that this was enough. If HL now publish more articles about its connection, I must admit that Kristen is out of luck on guys. She needs a strong American guy next to him.

Nobody Special

Posted at 9:18 AM on February 8, 2013

@ Falls In Love Somehow Bad: I agree. The next guy she has will have alot, and I mean, ALOT on his plate to deal with :/
Poor guy. he will have the fallout of the cheating thing, not to mention the rumors that say this or that… Plus, this crap leftover from Rob. He will have his hands full, with this one,i’m afraid .
Poor guy :(

Reality

Posted at 7:07 AM on February 8, 2013

Allegedly he uses escorts who won’t kiss and tell. Also, allegedly, this is true.

vicky oceanpebble

Posted at 6:46 AM on February 8, 2013

First of: Joyce Delgado you need serious therapy gilr!!! Immediately!!!
Now as far as this so called news is concerned, how desperate can HL be????
Why should anyone believe this trash about Rob and some model -does her mother know her- ??? If it’s true, then good for him! he just tried to have some funsex during the split! They were not together with Kristen at the time (your writing) so what’s wrong with that?
If it’s all HL’s making… you’re pathetic people… the least said…
It’s o.k. for you when Kris has another man all over her, while she’s in a serious relationship, but it’s a no-no-no if Rob has a fun night hahaha…. take moment to recall your own private lives… you never did that eh??? Hypocricy all the way…
Anyway, too many details, indicate one thing: LIES!!!

Nobody Special

Posted at 9:23 AM on February 8, 2013

@ vicky oceanpebble: well said. What’s good for the goose, is gravy for the gandr. looks like that chick had more than a “gander” at Rob…. heh heh heh
;)

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 1:23 PM on February 8, 2013

@Vicky No I Have a different filling about sex. My mother die and left a young man with two baby girls And he told what we had behind your legswas gold. And we do not gave it away with out love. I fill that Robert fill the same. Sex is not fun it is only a act without love, I think Robert wanting what his father have. A young girl of his own.If he thought some one was in what he thinkis his. We would know about from his eraction, He do not think put private in a one night is not health. IF you was to go to Google type in [ is Robert Douglas Thomas Pattinson married ] Then yuo would read [ i`m married to Kristen Jaymes Stewart she light my soul

Nobody Special

Posted at 2:43 PM on February 8, 2013

@ Joyce DelgadO:
I,too, have alot of “fillings” at sex, the more, the better ;) lmao
Sex IS fun, I should know, I have 6 kids, 3 ex’s and have been happily married for the last 17 years, and have had more “fillings” than I care to admit.
THEY ARE NOT MARRIED. Get that through your head,woman !
Sex IS an act without love,yes, that is called “F*CKING.”
Or as the Brits say ” Snogging.”
And i dearly hope that Rob has an “eraction” because if not, then A) No Wonder she cheated !!!B: ) Then she woulda left his a$$ AND his lack of an “eraction” a long time ago.
As I type this,i have to keep myself in check and not allow myself to howl in laughter, lest other people hear me lose myself in hysterics,as your incompetency.

Joyce,have you ever heard of “condoms” ??? many men use them so they do not contract STD’s and HIV/AIDS.
Apparently, what is between Kristen’s legs IS gold: Rob has had it for over 5 years, and so has Rupert. As did Michael,as well as others that we,the people, do not know about.

ki2

Posted at 10:26 AM on February 9, 2013

Rob loves to bang female escorts oops part time models which equals whores!LOL

Samuelle 40

Posted at 6:30 AM on February 8, 2013

Fan.no double standard she cheated in July.Officially split at that time when he chatted up a stranger So probably wasn’t fun fun just consolation to get his head back into gear as shown when Rob went into hibernation and tried to repair relations with Kristen.So as stated what a good PR for Rob ,I’m sure everything is just fine and they will be reunited soon.Cant wait for the next rumour source insider only fact is that they are 8000 miles apart unless Kristen is already on route for meet up .Why can’t all media let them alone to get on with their lives.

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 6:23 AM on February 8, 2013

IF YOU GO TO GOOGLE TYPE IN[IS ROBERT DOUGLAS THHOMAS PaTTINSON MARRIED ] THEN YOU READ TIS I`M MARRIID TO KRISTEN JAYMES STEWART SHE LIGHT MY SOUL

fan

Posted at 5:34 AM on February 8, 2013

how double standard…he had fun, and she cheated!!!

consider about it!

Samuelle 40

Posted at 5:12 AM on February 8, 2013

Never thought I would say this but this article is the best PR ever for Rob it disproves all comments saying he is no good in bed and that he is gay and yes he is kind and considerate at all times what a scoop.It also made Rob realise the connection wasn’t their .It was reported that he had talked to a stranger in a bar prior to hanging out at Reece W place ,so whether more than just talking went on who knows .Remember that they had officially split at this time so no cheating on Robs part just trying to get over Kristen as best he could probably made him realise this wasn’t the way to go and try to put things right.,so I repeat what a wonderful piece of PR.

Nobody Special

Posted at 2:52 PM on February 8, 2013

@ Samuelle40 :
you are right, but the gay rumors: the movie “Little Ashes?” OR whatever title when Rob played Salvadore Dali ? That was when the gay rumors started and they continued til this day.
Makes me sick, to read those, but when someone sends me something to that effect and some viable proof,I have to listen. I personally do not think he is gay,I refuse to believe so. But if he IS gay,then so be it. What bothers me is that he looks uncomfortable being photographed with women but NOT men ? Why is that ???
Anyway, good bit you had written :)

yikes!

Posted at 5:05 AM on February 8, 2013

dig ‘em all up hollywood life. gossip cop has no sources debunking this story they’re only saying it’s not true but don’t have a source like they always do. so this is most likely true that the guy sleeps around on kristen. it was bound to get out sometime right. kristen needs to dump him p.r.o.n.t.o. if true. he probably didn’t return the “model’s” calls. a woman scorned, not good lol.

Nobody Special

Posted at 2:53 PM on February 8, 2013

@ yikes !I didn’t look at it from that angle. A woman scorned :(

R loves you

Posted at 3:40 AM on February 8, 2013

So you see Rob? you can be the fuc king hollywood with the blessing of the clinically insane fans.

Credibility?

Posted at 3:37 AM on February 8, 2013

How do we know this is even true? I think it’s kinda funny. She must have been bitter that he didn’t end up with her if she’d just suddenly decide to rat him out. Or maybe this is how it went….
Hollywood Life: Hey, if you say that you slept with Robert Pattinson, we’ll give you $1000.
Media Monger: I’ll take it! I not only hooked up with him once but twice! Can we make that $2000 for that?

mickey

Posted at 5:09 AM on February 8, 2013

the mouthwashing details are too descriptive lol. he’s really insecure and sweet sounds like it could totally be true. stepping out on kristen too is not cool. what a mess. doubt HL would risk
paying someone to tell a lie, but might pay to get the scoop.

Nobody Special

Posted at 2:58 PM on February 8, 2013

@ Credibility :
Hell,i’d be happy with one time and NO money for it. Of course, getting my husband to approve of that “one time” is another story !!
yep, i’d sleep with him,and be damn glad/happy it happened,too :)

stupid

Posted at 2:06 AM on February 8, 2013

Rob go and have more fun after being with the sour face . She is so damn stupid

Carrie-Ann

Posted at 6:55 AM on February 8, 2013

@Stupid: How much more stupid can you become, so you are saying Kristen cheated, and hers was only a kiss, Pattinson had a night of full blown sex the entire night with a person whom he doesn’t know doesn’t know where she’s been and WOW full blown sex after the first meeting and the second what tipe of girl does that, so there is ONE set of rules for Kristen and ONE set of rules for Robert that is called fun, where do you come from are you trailer trash

Rita

Posted at 2:02 AM on February 8, 2013

Rob is a great guy . he had some fun so what . He can do so much better than cheater Kristen

Carrie-Ann

Posted at 6:59 AM on February 8, 2013

@ Rita: If you call Kristen a cheater, what would you call Robert – Fcking Rabbit

LAgirl

Posted at 1:13 AM on February 8, 2013

oh Bonnie…how much did you pay the janitor to make up this story for you? LOL wooo…karma is going to have so much fun with you one of these days.

much a man's world

Posted at 12:59 AM on February 8, 2013

I think Rupert and Robert sh itty both equally. Both crawled under a tree and enjoyed and let the girl crucify alive. I think Kristen the right guy guy somewhere finds. I hope not British.

Carrie-Ann

Posted at 3:47 PM on February 8, 2013

@much a mans world: Robert ran to the first bar to pick up a skirt he did not even know, and now it is called fun and Kristen called cheater, I agree with you I hope she never touch anything British again, the are like rabbits (rabbit. . . . .rabbit)

Kristen forever

Posted at 12:50 AM on February 8, 2013

At last! and I hope that another bad traits of our “beloved” Rob will come out soon in public! I can not wait!
Kristin if you not dumped him until now, do it immediately! for long time he play not so nice game with you!

guest

Posted at 1:44 AM on February 8, 2013

@ karen forever
hahaha youre idol is not only dumb and stupid doormat but a cheater and a homewrecker.she can dumped Rob anytimr she wants to.let her find some man to cheat and humiliate

fan

Posted at 5:37 AM on February 8, 2013

@guest
just wait a little more! We will see everything!