Robert Pattinson’s Secret Lover Revealed: Looks Like Kristen Stewart?

Thu, February 7, 2013 3:53pm EST by 94 Comments
SplashNews, Invision/AP Images

yiha!

Posted at 10:57 PM on February 7, 2013

The timing of this write-up news! It’s been what many months ago and it is just now that you interview a so called lover fling of Rob! If it’s true I don’t know but certainly this wouldn’t be conducive to Robs good image…upset about this news and HL should at least be credible for the sake of their audience/ following…

NONNIE

Posted at 10:48 PM on February 7, 2013

HL confirms that Rob is not into blondes……so all the previous hookup stories with blondes are not true then…..lol HL should stick to one story. Did they not just reported Kristen called it quits with Rob and now they are still together – make your mind up HL

NONNIE

Posted at 10:43 PM on February 7, 2013

Doubt Rob is a 1O in bed. Kristen would have not hooked up with Sanders… Obviously something is missing……

tc

Posted at 10:26 PM on February 7, 2013

Congrats Rob on being the new male whore of the Hollywood hills!

Michael J.

Posted at 10:24 PM on February 7, 2013

I would so want Kristen! I mean, the decision is ‘hands down’. She is totally awesome, completely cool, and wild. Robert should think long and hard before he leaves the best thing to ever happen to him in his Life.

Kristen is totally worth all the time and ones’ investment into Loving. They (women) do not come any better than her. Personally, I think God ‘broke the mold’ after he made Kristen. :)

Bean

Posted at 11:38 PM on February 7, 2013

Idiot the best thing? he F*cking cheated on him with someones husband! odpeopkle are so tupid!

Maria Clara

Posted at 10:02 PM on February 7, 2013

I kept re-reading Rob’s statement on You Tube why he forgave Kristen. It was his “choice” not by friends, parents, sisters. Why can’t you HATERS, NONSTENS, respect Rob and Kristen’s privacy. She made a mistake, but it does not, we should kicking her, until she dies. No matter what she did, Kristen is a human being with feelings, not a psychopath murderer. You just don’t like her, because she has Rob’s love and respect. Don’t you think Kristen deserves a second life? It was up to Rob NOT YOU GUY you “love and life advisers”. Whatever Kristen did, I’ll love her and Rob. I believe in second chance, like a dog from the rescue center.

WishIknewIhadsomuchfun

Posted at 9:53 PM on February 7, 2013

Sounds like me lmfao

Maria Clara

Posted at 9:45 PM on February 7, 2013

Do not beat a dead horse. Enough kicking Kristen over and over again! You HL are desperate for money, targeting just one person, Kristen, to add insult to injuries. As Rob said, he goes one on one only, not two or three girls at a time. Which one is true, HL or Rob? I feel Nonstens are like criminals, murderers, not killing people by gun, but by degrading stories to make Kristen unhappy.
I’m going to wait when Rob speaks again. I believed him 100%. He has been nice and loving to Kristen. This is very depressing to me. Stop it!

Angie, from netherlands

Posted at 1:02 PM on February 8, 2013

@Maria clara!! I SO AGREE WITH YOU!!
STRONG LOVE CAN SURVIVE MOST THINGS!!

liz

Posted at 9:12 PM on February 7, 2013

I have seen this picture before and that spot over the female in the picture is none other then Kristen Stewart and I have seen the very same bracelet or bangles worn by Kristen in other pictures so I think this story is untrue AGAIN

DB

Posted at 9:11 PM on February 7, 2013

While I would love it if Rob was seeing other girls and moving on from his cheater GF Kristen, this story sounds bogus. The added bit that she looks like Kristen sealed the deal this is phony. lol

Rashi

Posted at 8:46 PM on February 7, 2013

okay seriously. this makes me want to barf. this is getting ridiculous and also gossip cop debunked this so hollywoodlife has become a big lie and making us like fools. this is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

??

Posted at 9:34 AM on February 8, 2013

Why read gossip if you don’t believe it? Silly. Gossip Cop is just taking even more advantage of the mindless. It’s not if this is true. Who cares if it’s not. But, what is interesting is the argument that it could be true. And lets face it, of course something like this is possible. All tabloids are fiction. The only true story recently has been the bike riding Rupert Sanders in the back of the mini.

Fabricating Again HWL?

Posted at 7:32 PM on February 7, 2013

Ha, Ha, Ha! Last week you said he was into blondes. This is the same story you have been trashing Justin Beiber with. Model hook ups? Sure. I also thought you said in the other fabricated story about this girl that she was on the staff of the place Rob was hanging out at. I think you are telling so many lies you can’t even remember what you have said from one story to the next.

Helen

Posted at 7:06 PM on February 7, 2013

You got me…..you got me…..I’m finally laughing.

Jasmine Gibbs (@JasmineGibbs15)

Posted at 6:48 PM on February 7, 2013

until I looked at the paycheck four $6373, I didn’t believe …that…my brother woz trully bringing home money in their spare time from there computar.. there uncles cousin has been doing this 4 only 12 months and just now paid for the mortgage on there mini mansion and bought a top of the range Buick. this is where I went, Great60.comCHECK IT OUT

T-Tutt

Posted at 6:40 PM on February 7, 2013

Ok can’t yal make stories about something else I mean yal again have nothing better to do with yal lives I’m guessing yal ain’t married let alone have boyfrinds or girlfriends cause yal lie too much there’s a buch of stuff in life go to the movies take naps somthing but ur not going to ruin peoples lives with y’all lies I don’t see how the government let’s y’all do this ow true they got no life either don’t think so

LOL

Posted at 5:40 PM on February 7, 2013

Right – is she just remembering this now??? Come on HWLife – please become credible again!!! You are a fun site but your stories are just so blatantly made up its getting difficult to even read them.

heather rain

Posted at 4:51 PM on February 7, 2013

HL you need to show us pictures and a name or this is bulls##t. Rob you look like an old man with no hair.

Rebecca Eve Pattinson Banfield

Posted at 4:51 PM on February 7, 2013

is this true cuz it dont sound like the truth to me . tell the truth for goodness sake cuz making up fake storys is just stupid and imature. so if ur gona write something. write something true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ellenj55

Posted at 4:40 PM on February 7, 2013

Please people. Kstew does not have her pr team throw Rob under the bus. This is not in reality. All of this stuff is made up. These sites are not credible. It makes no sense for Kstew to do that. Rob would not have it. He’s not stupid. Just get over it. You don’t personally know them as I don’t know them. Use common sense when reading these articles. I want a picture and a name. If this so called girl is giving out stories why not show her face. If she’s a model there are plenty of pics. HWL has no problem running fake stories. If its real post the pic of her and her name. We have no right to judge this couple. We don’t know them or anything about their private life. Name calling is not nice. This situation is only their business. They owe you or me nothing. Just because of fame, they don’t have to give the fans and non fans info on their private issues. You can’t pick who people love.

Hm Fail

Posted at 3:35 PM on February 7, 2013

Oh Hollywood LIES are you in desperate need of hits? Isn’t it strange that right after tabloid stories come out of Kristen contacting Rupert and meeting him again, you come up with stories about Robert? I see a trend there and let me guess who your source is, Kristen’s team? I wouldn’t put it past them to come up with something like this. That is what they did in the summer as well, throwing Robert under the bus and make Kristen look better. Disgusting!

Duh!

Posted at 3:43 PM on February 7, 2013

@ HM Fail… This has nothing to do with PR or teams… This is tabloids trying to make money on stories that will sell. How can people not see that. Eveyday it is something else!

Duh!

Posted at 3:51 PM on February 7, 2013

@HM Fail…. I am sorry but I don’t think this is PR or Team work… This is the tabloids/media making so much money off fans that will get worked up over it. Tomorrow it will be a story about the wedding in Austrailia…. It is all a bunch of lies!

Gemini one

Posted at 3:33 PM on February 7, 2013

Thanks for a good laugh HL, all most fell off the couch while reading this crap.

Laura

Posted at 3:25 PM on February 7, 2013

He’s entitled to do what he wants under the circumstances

Lisa

Posted at 3:24 PM on February 7, 2013

Totally laughable!!! Gee, that describes me..except the height, I”m 5’7″ (and about a million other women in the world) so I guess I’m his type too! Hmmm…so if his type is brunettes with green eyes, then why is he allegedly “hooking up” with all these blondes in Australia??? WRONG AGAIN HL!!! But thanks for the laugh…hahahahaha!!!

TheOne

Posted at 3:15 PM on February 7, 2013

Now you’re just MAKING UP more lies. There is no woman. Oh, and here’s a problem with your fabricated BS. If Robert making her while working (1) how did she get drunk with him? (2) then go out to a party with him? Uh, wasn’t she working — as you guys claimed. TOTAL BS this story!

Angie, from netherlands

Posted at 3:30 PM on February 7, 2013

STOP FAKE STORY HOLLYWOOD LIES!!!
HOLLYWOOD LIFE!! MY ADVICE TO YOU LEAVE ROB AND KRISTEN ALONE!!!

katie

Posted at 3:13 PM on February 7, 2013

What I think is you’re all full of S**t at HL. Show me the girl swearing it on a stack of bibles and I’ll believe it, MAYBE!