‘Once Upon A Time’ Scoop: Ginnifer Goodwin Teases Trouble For Snow & Charming

Thu, February 7, 2013 4:28pm EDT by 55 Comments
Once Upon A Time Spoilers
Courtesy of ABC

Plus, Ginnifer gives HollywoodLife.com her thoughts on more Snow babies, strange ships, and the return of Sheriff Graham!

Once Upon A Time returns with all-new episodes Feb. 10 on ABC, and while that’s sure to put a smile on the faces of patient fans, Ginnifer Goodwin tells HollywoodLife.com we probably shouldn’t expect Snow White to be sporting the same grin. “Her smile might be turned upside down for a bit,” she says. “We’re delving into her relationship with her own mother, who was murdered.”

“We’re going to address her mommy issues, and the way that affects her relationship with Emma,” she added when we spoke Feb. 5 at the kick-off for Listerine’s 21 Day Challenge. “Talk about mommy issues — Snow and Emma are the same age!”

Read On For My Full Interview With Ginnifer Goodwin:

When we last saw Snow and Charming, they were talking about wanting “different things.” Should we be worried about them?

“We’ve been discussing this as well. I would like to believe that love will conquer all, and that these two will always kiss and make up. But the truth is, they do want different things right now. Mary Margaret desperately wants to create a family in Storybrooke where things are relatively safer, and Charming definitely wants his kingdom back.”

Once Upon A Time Spoilers

Could “creating a family” mean Snow having more kids?

“I’ve asked [the writers] this, because I think they should have another kid! I’m pitching it, but at the same time, I worry about the impact that would have on Emma. She didn’t have a childhood with her parents, and she’d be watching a child growing up with all the things she didn’t have. But maybe that makes for great television, so we should do it.”

And then there’s Regina, who really seems like she wants to be good. Will she succeed this season? At all?

“That’s something we’re absolutely addressing. I’m impressed with how realistic and relatable and human a journey they’re giving Regina. There will be setbacks, but there will be strides forward, as well. Our good guys, though they’re not naive, do have this annoyingly patient tolerance. They always believe good will win, and they always believe that people can change. I get so annoyed with them sometimes. I thought I was disgustingly optimistic, but our characters really need a good shakedown sometimes.”

Once Upon A Time Spoilers

It was also recently announced that Jamie Dornan is coming back for a flashback episode. Your thoughts?

“I’m elated! Honestly, he’s one of my favorite co-stars. He’s a joy to work with, and I really missed his presence as an audience member watching the show. I understand, story-wise, why he had to go — but thank God for flashbacks. Graham really adds to the show.”

I’m sure the shippers will be thrilled to see him back. How aware are you of the shippers? Some fans are rooting for an Emma-Regina romance.

“They are! I got into a Twitter war one day over this. I made a comment — purely trying to be funny — that most likely, at 8 o’clock on a sunday night, we’re not going to show a grandmother-granddaughter makeout scenario. I got into a lot of trouble for making that comment. People thought I was being homophobic, but really, I’m just not into incest. In defense of my character, I’m not into the idea of my daughter making out with my stepmother who tried to kill me several times.”

What do you think of Ginnifer’s teases? Are you worried about Snow and Charming’s future? Are you excited to see Sheriff Graham again? And do you want Snow to have more babies? Drop me a comment with your thoughts and theories!

— Andy Swift

More ‘Once Upon A Time’ on HollywoodLife.com:

1. ‘Once Upon A Time’ Recap: Another Murder In Storybrooke
  2. ‘Once Upon A Time’ Recap: Snow & Charming Reunite — And It’s Hot
  3. ‘Once Upon A Time’ Spoilers: Ginnifer Goodwin Speaks

Laura Kaye Moses

Posted at 1:32 AM on July 17, 2014

Um are you blind? Regina and Emma have way more chemistry between them than Emma/hook or even Regina/Robin pairing! haven’t any of you watched their faces whenever Emma and Regina look at one another? there is plenty of lust there! not only that but they are constantly saving each other and it’s not just for henry’s sake! their magic sparks between them ffs! they balance each other out, and care and support each other. They have chemistry when they fight, they have chemistry when they get along, they create magic together, it would be so easy for them to just get together romantically dispite whether snow and charming approve!

powerball

Posted at 5:09 PM on March 10, 2014

you’re truly a just right webmaster. The website loading pace is incredible.

It seems that you’re doing any unique trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterwork.
you’ve performed a magnificent activity on this subject!

dd

Posted at 11:18 AM on February 9, 2013

Hit me cause I dont see any chemistry between Emma/Regina or Emma/Hook (This Captain Swan was so forced that hurts).
I still do not understand why the Swan Queen are angry with Ginnifer.
Moreover Regina has done much harm to the family charming, and even tried to kill Emma. How Emma and Regina could result together? There is so much death and evil that separates them.

dd

Posted at 11:28 AM on February 9, 2013

But it is not just SWAN QUEEN fans who are going too far. The other day some Captain Swan fans (Hook / Emma fans) insulted Michael Raymond-James (That plays Neal Cassidy), because he said he would return to Once Upon a Time. Just because he would be near Emma again. The fans are mixing fiction with reality, and worse, insulting the actors. A real shame :(

If I quit to see Once Upon a Time, will be by sickly fans. And not because of the actors.

Andy Swift

Posted at 10:24 PM on February 10, 2013

I see the chemistry between Emma & Hook, though I admit it does feel a little forced.

Emma & Regina, however, have no romantic chemistry whatsoever. They hate each other.

Tanya

Posted at 10:46 AM on February 9, 2013

It’s hilarious that some still believe some of their fellow viewers are upset because Ginnifer Goodwin said something about some ship. Take the time to educate yourself. Read some opinions. If you judge others without doing at least that you only make yourself look ignorant.

Ashley

Posted at 10:09 PM on February 8, 2013

Graham is not truly “coming back.” He will be in flashbacks in SB and FTL, like Ginny said. I agree w/ Ginny about Swan Queen, but not because of incest. I just don’t see anything on the show that makes me want to ship them or hints at any type of romance between them. It has nothing to do with what Regina’s done in the past or anything. I just don’t like the couple and don’t see writing that supports it.
I personally have no interest in Snow having more babies. Then she’d have to carry around a baby on the show, and that would limit her s/ls. I’m looking forward to more Emma/Hook development, the charming family, and more Rumbelle, and of course finding out who Bae is.

Kitty

Posted at 8:32 PM on February 9, 2013

Me, too! I can’t wait for more of the Emma/Hook stuff. Makes the show, for me!

Andy Swift

Posted at 10:25 PM on February 10, 2013

I think Snow having another baby could result in some really interesting story lines, especially if they wait a season or two to do it.

Marie

Posted at 6:06 PM on February 8, 2013

I SHIP SWAN QUEEN SO HARD! I’m not a lesbian, and not normally into f/f ships… I just think a show where the Evil Queen and the Savior end up in love would be a fantastic way to play with the notions of good and evil that OUAT sort of pretends to be about but to date only in a really superficial way. Also, they have smoking hot chemistry – enough to make me go gay for them! Haters always gonna hate, but I think they’d be magic.

Hate the incest argument — think it’s off base and inflammatory. Why don’t we just argue that pairing Red with anyone would be bestiality while we’re at it?

giftofamber

Posted at 5:02 PM on February 8, 2013

Freedom of speech does not equal freedom from consequence. Actively going out of one’s way to insult one of the largest and most vocal fanbase’s of the show *multiple times* is not a smart thing to do. Regardless of whether the pairing is “likely to happen” or whether the “actors have chemistry,” the fans deserve to be treated with respect or we don’t watch the show. LGBT fans can be a very loyal fanbase, and we don’t have short term memories. Also, if anyone is remotely confused about whether Swan Queen would be incest or not, take a look at A Legal Defense of Swan Queen: http://fortunas-wheel.tumblr.com/post/31242487120/a-legal-defense-of-swan-queen

Shi

Posted at 4:47 PM on February 8, 2013

1 & 2 ring false.

People have very articulately already explained why it is a big deal that the f/f ship is being maligned with false arguments, especially incest, while sex in front of children, Stockholm and a rapey misogynist is considered family friendly good times as long as its between a man and a woman.

step-grandmother to a woman a total stranger and no blood relation to her on her 28th year, is not even close to incest. The woman never wanted to be step-mother in the first place.

There’s plenty of reasons why Snow, the character has every right to seriously disagree. How family Snow and Regina consider one another, is highly debatable (forced marriage, never let go of dead mother, Snow every close in age to Regina, Regina’s crimes against Snow and vice versa). There’s plenty of legitimate reasons even for Ms. Goodwin to say no to Swan Queen that wouldn’t have raised anyone’s ire, including the lame, obviously we agree to disagree #2, in spite of evidence to the contrary, that one is opinion open to interpretation. I’m glad she at least says – murder! murder! (much better objections).

Rambler

Posted at 12:31 PM on February 8, 2013

I think it is incredibly crazy that people give actors hard times for holding their opinions. Actors are allowed to have opinions just like everyone else. This fandom is basically shooting itself in the foot by being so insane, because basically the actors just won’t interact with fans anymore.

Mane

Posted at 2:04 PM on February 8, 2013

Freedom of speech works both ways. If Ginnifer can hold her opinion, others should be allowed to do the same. I’m not saying everything that’s happening in reaction to this interview is right and justified, but you can’t expect people who are hurt by what she says in a way that has nothing to do with fictional characters, ships, and fandom to not express their opinion because she plays Snow White in a tv show and there’s a fandom for said show. It’s an interview, people are going to respond to it.

Rambler

Posted at 2:49 PM on February 8, 2013

They’re attacking her for having an opinion. That’s not freedom of speech. She isn’t attacking them. She is disagreeing with their opinion. There’s a difference.

Mane

Posted at 3:16 PM on February 8, 2013

Well one can argue she’s suggesting people who ship Regina and Emma are into incest. I think those people have every right to express a) why this isn’t the case and b) why they don’t appreciate imputations like that.

mieks

Posted at 2:10 AM on February 9, 2013

Ginny has repeatedly given Swan Queen fans a hard time for shipping Regina/Emma so in actual fact it’s only fair that people express that they’re hurt (and most of the time, that’s all they’re doing) August was Emma’s foster brother. And yet where is the hate for Wooden Swan? Where is the cries of incest and the ridiculing of Wooden Swan shippers? Oh… sorry, there isn’t any… because Swan Queen are a lesbian ship and gay ships get persecuted first. Just proves that the fandom of OUAT is even more heterosexist and heterocentrically exclusive than I thought.

And that doesn’t even count the fact that Regina was forced into a marriage only 8-10 years older than child Snow, repeatedly raped by Snow’s father, and when a death occurs in a family, the marriage is automatically absolved and there are no legal ties to the family any longer.

Andy Swift

Posted at 10:44 AM on February 8, 2013

You guys are making a huge deal out of absolutely nothing. Whether you want to admit it or not, (1) Regina is Emma’s step-grandmother, and (2) there is absolutely nothing romantic between them. At all.

I’m all for same-sex pairings on TV, obviously, but don’t try to make something where there isn’t anything.

Mane

Posted at 1:48 PM on February 8, 2013

Sorry Andy, but I think you’re missing the point here.
It doesn’t even matter if there really is anything romantic between the characters or not. It also doesn’t really matter, at the end of the day, if Ginnifer Goodwin believes there should be anything romantic between them or not. It’s fine if she thinks it shouldn’t happen and from the point of view of her character that makes even more sense. That’s not why people feel hurt or disappointed after what she said.
What bugs people is how she is trying to validate her opinion by claiming it would be an incestous relationship. That’s bogus. It’s not incest, not by any definition of the word. And the meaning of the word doesn’t change if you just keep calling something incest often enough, hoping it will somehow stick.
There is no blood relation between Regina and Snow and there clearly is no blood relation between Emma and Regina either. Emma also wasn’t raised with Regina as family member. The two women didn’t even meet until Emma was 28 years old and came to Storybrooke to return Henry to his adoptive mother. I’m sorry, but anyone who’s claiming it would be an incestous relationship needs to grab a dictionary and look up the word again. Everyone’s free to dislike the idea of Emma and Regina in romantic relationship, there are valid reasons to oppose it. But incest is not one of them.
Maybe she could have taken a page or two out of the books of other actors on her show who were asked the same or very similar questions before and handled them much better. I mean, there are so many ways she could have responded to that and yet she absolutely has to call “incest” again even though she knows and even mentions in your interview that it upset others before? There’s sharing your personal opinion and there’s putting your foot in your mouth. Not impressed.

Rambler

Posted at 2:54 PM on February 8, 2013

So, does that mean that it’s totally okay for an adopted brother and sister who were raised together since birth to hook up? They’re not related… So that’s okay by your logic, right? Is it nature that makes incest gross, or nurture?

I’m pretty sure of all the actors on this show, Ginnifer responds the most gracious to the fandom, because she is a self-admitted fangirl herself and gets what it means to be a part of the fandom.

People need to chill out.

Mane

Posted at 3:10 PM on February 8, 2013

Rambler, I would appreciate it if you would not put words into my mouth. If you read my post again, you’ll notice that I mentioned that Emma was not raised by Regina or with Regina as a family member. Incest is not definied solely by blood relation. But it cannot be incest if the people involved literally had no relationship of any kind AT ALL until they met as adults.
Which is exactly what happened in this case. Emma has no memory of Regina outside of everything that happened since she first met her in Storybrooke and she simply can’t have any memory of her being a family member because her mother and Regina stopped living as family years before Emma was even before. Years before her parents even met. Do you think Snow would like for her and Regina to form a family unit again in Storybrooke now? I don’t think so. So, again, no incest.

Rambler

Posted at 4:11 PM on February 8, 2013

Ginny doesn’t play Emma. She plays Snow. To Snow, it is incest. And it’s from Snow’s perspective that Ginny is commenting.

Amy Jo

Posted at 2:37 AM on February 8, 2013

Apparently Ginny didn’t learn something the first time around. It’s okay to have your own opinions, but when you post them on a public form and insult a fan base, of course you are going hear about it. With the exception of some delusional viewers, I think most of us realize Swan Queen will never happen. But a lot pairings never happen on television, that doesn’t mean people shouldn’t be allowed to ship them just because you do not. Also, many of the posters below are correct. Swan Queen is not incest. Regina’s marriage to the King died the day he did. Plus, Snow does not consider her family. I find it very interesting that Ginny conviently forgets that.

Rambler

Posted at 12:37 PM on February 8, 2013

She didn’t insult a fanbase. She said it wasn’t going to happen; there’s a difference. She also expressed her concern with the incest; also legit. SQ is the stupidest ship I’ve EVER heard (neither are lesbians, for starters, that’s been clearly established, and it just isn’t going to happen). Just because there are two characters who are breathing doesn’t mean they need to sleep together. And the show airs between 6pm-8pm EST across North America. Lots of little kids watch it. It’s NOT going to happen.
Also, as fans, we have no idea what Regina and Snow’s relationship was like between the Bailee Madison age (11ish?) and the age Snow was when her father died (who was GG… so we’re talking at least five years)… we have no idea whether Regina was kind to her or treated her like a daughter (she seemed to be fakely motherly to her when Snow’s father died)… so if Snow has EVER seen Regina as a mother (which she CLEARLY has, if you’ve ever WATCHED the show), Snow would think it was a little weird for her DAUGHTER to have a relationship with Regina. And that’s not even mentioning all the pain Regina has caused Snow and everyone else.
Get over it. It’s not going to happen. And maybe hate on people like me instead of GG.

Rachel

Posted at 11:55 PM on February 7, 2013

It’s perfectly understandable that Snow isn’t willing to go back to the place she spent the first half of the season trying to escape. But it will be interesting to see how her and Charming clash over this issue as the season continues, and whether or not he will be able to adjust to the idea of staying in Storybrooke. I can’t wait to see how all of the drama unfolds, and I am glad that I don’t risk missing any of the conflict with my DISH Hopper. Working late at DISH, I have managed to stay caught up with my shows using the PrimeTime Anytime function. It automatically records the four major networks during primetime and then gives me plenty of time to catch up with each show I missed. I will be especially excited to come home and see Once Upon a Time waiting for me. Snow and Charming have just reunited recently, so I hope that they can just enjoy that before arguing about whether or not they need to go back.

mieks

Posted at 11:27 PM on February 7, 2013

Umm… are people forgetting that in spite of it not even being incest; Emma and Regina HAVE A SON TOGETHER. THEY SHARE A SON! What part of that is so hard to understand? When Emma touched Regina, she made magic. She saved Regina many times. Regina saved Emma. What is wrong with you, Ginny? Do you not watch your own show?

Shan

Posted at 10:43 PM on February 7, 2013

1. Someone PLEASE explain to her what incest is, because not only are Emma and Regina in no way blood related, they are also no longer legally related, in either world, because the loveless marriage Regina was forced into against her will to Snow’s father was null and void upon his death. 2. It really was not necessary for her to say this, and it is offensive and it does make her come off as homophobic. She doesn’t like Swan Queen? That’s fine. It’s the fact that she said this and used this as her defense that makes me lose respect for her.

Mary

Posted at 2:40 PM on February 8, 2013

She’s not homophobic. When a reporter decided to take what she said about Jennifer Morrison and made it sound like she was in love with her, did she get upset? No. In another interview where she brought that up, she was amused by it. If she were homophobic as you are saying she is, she would have been upset, not amused.

Rambler

Posted at 2:50 PM on February 8, 2013

When did this happen? Sounds hilarious! And she is the furthest thing from homophobic.

Dez

Posted at 3:18 PM on October 22, 2014

Just because step parents divorce or the natural parent dies, does not null a step parent relationship. They remain step parents. This argument against incest is like Rumple arguing the letter of a contract. The point is that not only was Regina Snow’s step mother, but after Leopold dies, Regina raised her until she finally left the castle.

What was the point of those words...

Posted at 9:34 PM on February 7, 2013

Ginnifer, your words weren’t funny, they hurt. And your response to that question added insult to injury.

It would be fine if you had just said “In defense of my character [...] my stepmother who tried to kill me several times.” but everything before that is unnecessary. Why does it matter whether it’s 8 pm on Sunday night? Why are you painting two people as blood-related when they’re not?

Are you even trying to understand your fans?

Rambler

Posted at 12:41 PM on February 8, 2013

It matters that it is 8pm on Sunday nights because there are lots of little kids who watch the show whose parents would likely no longer allow them to if there was a lesbian relationship. I’m not saying I agree with that, but it is the way it is. If we want the ratings to fall and the show to get canned, sure… go for it. Yes, there are high ratings in the older group… but a huge success of this show is that parents with tweens can sit down every Sunday at the end of their week and watch the show together.

Kay

Posted at 8:13 PM on February 7, 2013

I don’t understand why she did that again. No one can tell it was not explained to her why some LGTB fans felt hurt by her Twitter comment and yet here she goes and rehashes the whole thing and adds the incest remark on top of it. What’s funny is that she actually made a very good point about why Snow would never approve of a relationship between Emma and Regina. But she ruined the good part of her answer with everything that came before it. What makes me sad, though, is that she doesn’t seem to understand that she’s making herself the posterchild for the bigots and homophobes who are using her words to promote ideas I’m sure she doesn’t support. I hope it was worth it, Ginny.

Andy Swift

Posted at 7:53 PM on February 7, 2013

Be nice, friends!

Lex

Posted at 7:26 PM on February 7, 2013

That’s quite possibly the most ignorant thing she’s ever said. There is NO relation between Regina and Snow and certainly not between Regina and Emma. Regina was forced to marry Leopold. There is no incest. I do hope you’re happy with yourself Ginny. You’ve just insulted the same very large group of people TWICE. You’re ingnorance must truly be bliss.

Mary

Posted at 2:48 PM on February 8, 2013

Just because the marriage was forced between Regina and Leopold, doesn’t mean Snow didn’t come to view Regina as part of her family. She clearly did in the scenes with Regina after her father’s death. Even after Regina tried repeatedly to kill her and made her statement before her execution about having failed at killing Snow, Snow still stopped the execution and gave her a chance to change. She was even upset at having to banish Regina, even after Regina stabbed her, so even then she still cared about Regina.

Nell

Posted at 7:08 PM on February 7, 2013

Protip: Stepparents have no blood relation to their step children. Not to mention, this was a FORCED marriage. It’s not incest.

C

Posted at 7:22 PM on February 7, 2013

BOOM.

EmmaReginaNOT_RELATED

Posted at 7:02 PM on February 7, 2013

Um you people do realize that REGINA AND EMMA ARE NOT BLOOD RELATED! NOT EVEN SLIGHTLY. It’s not like Regina was IN FAVOR of marry nasty King Leopold. God are you all this stupid?

C

Posted at 7:02 PM on February 7, 2013

How is it incest? Regina is NOT blood-related to Snow in any sense and she’s certainly not related to Emma.

FanofShow

Posted at 6:50 PM on February 7, 2013

People who ship characters like that are disturbing. I would never imagine Emma and Regina and if that ever happened in any way I would stop watching immediately. We don’t need perverted ideas in a family show. Ginny is absolutely right. And Regina is not only 6 years older than Snow. Regina is in her early 40s while Snow is only 28. Pay attention.

Mane

Posted at 7:48 PM on February 7, 2013

What are you basing your idea about the characters’ ages on? When they cast young Snow White for episode 1.18 they stated they were looking for someone to play a 12 year old Snow. Regina’s age in 1.18 is harder to determine, but if you look at how babyfaced they made her look and go by what the characaters suggest about young Regina she couldn’t have been older than 20.
Also, I think you may want to rethink your choice of words here. Calling others “disturbing” and “perverted” does not make for a good argument, you know.

sara

Posted at 8:15 PM on February 7, 2013

It has been definitely been confirmed that Regina was only 18 when she was forced to marry Leopold.

whatever.

Posted at 7:48 PM on February 7, 2013

so belle and Rumple have what 300 years of age difference?*queens happy face*

Andy Swift

Posted at 7:51 PM on February 7, 2013

Incest aside, there’s just zero chemistry between Emma and Regina.

Mulan and Aurora on the other hand… ;)

Lex

Posted at 11:20 PM on February 7, 2013

Chemistry is in the eye of the beholder, baby. For many…many people, Emma & Regina have it by the boatloads. It’s explosive. And quite possibly one of the few relationships on the entire show that makes sense for a myriad of reasons. Anyway, you can have your Mulan and Aurora. That’s great for you, dear. Party on, Wayne!

giftofamber

Posted at 7:18 PM on February 8, 2013

On FF net, there are currently 1983 Emma/Regina fanfics. Rumbelle, which many argue has excellent chemistry and also the second most invested fanbase, for a comparison has 1608 fanfics. Mulora has a whopping 82 fanfics, and Red Beauty has 115. There is a lot about chemistry that is subjective, but the numbers speak for themselves.

sara

Posted at 8:12 PM on February 7, 2013

Wait what? When have they said that? Regina was 18 when she met Snow. Snow was 12.

Szepseg

Posted at 8:30 PM on February 7, 2013

*cough* Regina’s actually in her early 30’s. It’s written in the script. She was around 18 when she was forced to marry Leopold, aaand she’s not even blood related to Emma. I’m not even a big EmmaxRegina shipper but you’re just degrading a potential lesbian relationship which, to me, sound extremely homophobic. So, how about you pay attention.

Say It Ain't Snow

Posted at 8:53 PM on February 7, 2013

Regina is in her mid 30’s….

sara

Posted at 6:09 PM on February 7, 2013

Jeez, Ginny considers Regina to have been a MOTHER to Snow? Despite being only six years older than her? So a teenager that was forced to marry a decades older man to parent an almost-teenager isn’t bothersome at all? But the idea of false “incest” is? What is wrong with this woman?

Andy Swift

Posted at 6:15 PM on February 7, 2013

STEP-mother. She considers Regina to be Snow’s STEP-mother, which is what she is.

sara

Posted at 8:14 PM on February 7, 2013

Um. No. She isn’t. Regina isn’t married to Snow’s father. And the ‘incest’ claim only works if Snow considers Regina to be her parent, which she doesn’t and can’t. It also only works if both Emma and Snow were raised with Regina as a parent. Neither were.

Schmacky

Posted at 6:23 PM on February 7, 2013

Seriously? Regina IS Snow’s step-mother. She was the mother figure for Snow since Snow was a preteen…..
And where was it stated that Regina was a teenager when she married Leopold? And she wasn’t forced to marry him. People forget she threw her mother through the looking glass BEFORE she was married. Regina was going to leave but then she decided to go back. She wanted the power and the magic.

Chantel

Posted at 6:20 AM on February 9, 2013

I think all this tweaking over what Ginnifer said has gone to far. She has her opinion, and the fans have theirs. Enough said. People got hurt over what she said? Cry me a freaking river. Some of you are judging her for having a freakin opinion! She didn’t “attack” anyone. Those who got offended by her statement need to get a freakin life and stop getting offended by someone they don’t even know and at the end of the day, don’t matter in their everyday lives. People attacked her because at first they thought she was a “homophobe” now people are attacking her cuz she said she felt like the pairing would be incestuous. As she plays Snow White, it probably WOULD feel incestuous to her. Would it be by definition? No. But as she plays the character who has relations with the two in question, blood or not, it would feel like it was incestuous. Watch the show again folks. Regina married Leopold. Forced or not it was still a legitimate marriage. Regina is Snow’s step-mother. End of story. Now how Snow feels on that front is completely up in the air and I don’t want to touch it with a ten foot pole. Ginnifer feels like it would be incestuous and that’s what she feels. People who like the Emma-Regina ship? Fine. I think you guys are crazy mad cuz I just don’t see it but you like who you like. I would personally like Regina to find another love and be happy with him. As far as Emma goes I’m waiting for the big epic battle between Neil and Hook. Now, can we all stop arguing over why Ginnifer thinks the way she does and get back to loving one of the best shows ever? She’s a person and an actress who I think has done wonderfully playing Snow White thus far and I can’t wait for more episodes. Who’s excited for Sunday?! ME ME ME!!!!!